KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Deadpool vs. Spiderman (with a twist)

Deadpool vs. Spiderman (with a twist)
Started by: Aries_04

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Aries_04

Deadpool vs. Spiderman (with a twist)

This is a deadpool that uses his teleporter aggressively......never staying in one spot....and further....webbing him up wouldn't matter because he could just port out of it......slashing and shooting from several different angles in the blink of an eye.....I favor Deadpool....who wins?

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 06:15 PM
Aries_04 is currently offline Click here to Send Aries_04 a Private Message Find more posts by Aries_04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Spider-man would win this. He is stronger, faster, more endurance, more experience plus the updated powers and new suit. Spider-man wins.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 06:30 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcus4600
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, when Deadpool teleports now, he bodyslides like Cable, but both travel together. Does that mean he fights Cable too?

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 06:32 PM
Marcus4600 is currently offline Click here to Send Marcus4600 a Private Message Find more posts by Marcus4600 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UltimateIronman

if deadpool teleports its deadpool. strength does not matter since deadpool can teleport. webs doesnt work either. only speed and deadpool is an assasin so he wins

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 06:35 PM
UltimateIronman is currently offline Click here to Send UltimateIronman a Private Message Find more posts by UltimateIronman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Strength still matters when Spidey still puts his fist through DP

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 06:41 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

quote: (post)
Originally posted by UltimateIronman
if deadpool teleports its deadpool. strength does not matter since deadpool can teleport. webs doesnt work either. only speed and deadpool is an assassin so he wins

You think Deadpool is faster than Spider-man? Have you ever read a Spider-man comic? His speed and agility are his best powers. What does being an assassin have to do with anything? Spider-man has spider sense, so its not like Deadpool can surprise him. I repeat Spider-man wins.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 06:44 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Fake Macoy
Lousy Imitation

Well, since DP is immortal, this could be a very long fight. I think that if we just go for KO, Spidey will win. In a battle to the death, DP would have to win (Spidey will have to die of old age eventually). A better question would be who would win in a battle of wise-cracks?

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 07:03 PM
The Fake Macoy is currently offline Click here to Send The Fake Macoy a Private Message Find more posts by The Fake Macoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
Well, since DP is immortal, this could be a very long fight. I think that if we just go for KO, Spidey will win. In a battle to the death, DP would have to win (Spidey will have to die of old age eventually). A better question would be who would win in a battle of wise-cracks?

If your Immortal you can still die, it just means you will never grow old. I think if Spider-man tore him into little pieces he would die.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 07:10 PM
Sparkz

Originally posted by UltimateIronman
if deadpool teleports its deadpool. strength does not matter since deadpool can teleport. webs doesnt work either. only speed and deadpool is an assasin so he wins

So basicly what your saying is if Deadpool has his teleporter it negates spider-man's powers lol, just cause he has a teleporter dosent mean its going to make Spider-man any weaker, and what makes you think Deadpool can port out of his webbing, he might port with the webbing still attached to him, I say Spidey still wins but its close 6/10 to Spidey after all it aint like Deadpool is a slouch.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 07:56 PM
Sparkz is currently offline Click here to Send Sparkz a Private Message Find more posts by Sparkz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcus4600
Restricted

Account Restricted

Deadpool usually loses to Spidey anyway. When they fight, Deadpool just does it to have fun. Not necessarily to win.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 07:58 PM
Marcus4600 is currently offline Click here to Send Marcus4600 a Private Message Find more posts by Marcus4600 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sparkz

Originally posted by Marcus4600
Deadpool usually loses to Spidey anyway. When they fight, Deadpool just does it to have fun. Not necessarily to win.

Theyv only fought once havent they?? and havent read that anyway...

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 08:01 PM
Sparkz is currently offline Click here to Send Sparkz a Private Message Find more posts by Sparkz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Originally posted by Sparkz
Theyv only fought once havent they?? and havent read that anyway...

Yeah they have only meet once in a real fight. it was a few issues back in cable and deadpool.

sig by willRules

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 10:28 PM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
If your Immortal you can still die, it just means you will never grow old. I think if Spider-man tore him into little pieces he would die.

No he wouldn't die. he would just regenerate back into his original form.

But Dp can still be knocked out though and if spidey shoves his fist through DP's head you can sort of count that as a win since he would have to heal and would be down for a while.

sig by willRules

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 10:31 PM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Yep a KO is a win.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 10:32 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

Originally posted by Black Adam
Yeah they have only meet once in a real fight. it was a few issues back in cable and deadpool.

Wasn't much of a fight most of it happend of panel but it's safe to that Spidey dominated the fight.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 10:36 PM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
reborn_213
Scruffy Nerf Herder

Spidey sense gives Spider-Man a definite advantage and added on to his agility and strength (which are significantly better than Deadpools), Spider-Man wins.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2006 01:19 AM
reborn_213 is currently offline Click here to Send reborn_213 a Private Message Find more posts by reborn_213 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Flamboyant~
Out of my element

but deadpool can teleport,(faster than spidey) and he is immortal. so normal punches wouldnt do anything. im giving it to deadpool

I love you IceJaw for making me the sig!

Old Post Mar 20th, 2006 01:34 AM
~Flamboyant~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Flamboyant~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Flamboyant~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sixth_Winged

it's true he can(at least in this thread cause i thought he doesn't have the tech guy to maintain it anymore), but spidey have run across teleporters like spot and SS along with his reflexes proved to trump them.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2006 01:36 AM
Sixth_Winged is currently offline Click here to Send Sixth_Winged a Private Message Find more posts by Sixth_Winged Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dynamic One

What about if Spidey puts a tracker on Deadpool, he would still teleport but but still give away his location. Unless the teleportation removies any foreign devices. It'll be close of DP uses that plot device all day. I think itll be an interesting fight. Has Spidey ever fought someone with these type of powers. Cuz if not how bout Spidey vs NightCrawler.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2006 02:35 AM
Dynamic One is currently offline Click here to Send Dynamic One a Private Message Find more posts by Dynamic One Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marvelprince
Illuminati Founder

Spider-Man's spider-sense would prevail here. Also despite Deadpool being able to teleport, SM is still much faster and is still likely to dodge any blow. With his speed and spider-sense I see him setting up Deadpool to 'port right into his fist. Spidey 7/10

Sig by The Pittman

Old Post Mar 20th, 2006 01:34 PM
marvelprince is currently offline Click here to Send marvelprince a Private Message Find more posts by marvelprince Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote