KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Book Discussion Forum » Warriors Series by Erin Hunter

Warriors Series by Erin Hunter
Started by: Maddi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Leafpelt
Restricted

Account Restricted

I love this series i think i would love to be a medicine cat the most. i want to be this becuz they get to have visions from starclan. i hav had a

SO LETS PARTY!!!!!!!

*Leafpelt*

Old Post May 14th, 2008 09:29 PM
Leafpelt is currently offline Click here to Send Leafpelt a Private Message Find more posts by Leafpelt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
firestar_fan

D
quote: (post)
Originally posted by FirestarThunder
Oh my gosh..... I love these books!!!! I am only on The Darkest Hour but I love them!!! I really do feel bad for Bluestar..... She was a Noble Warrior and never deserved to die.... I hate Tigerstar for causing Cinderpelt to ruin her leg AND for attacking Bluestar!!!! Good thing Firestar was there!!! My favorite charecter is Sandstorm.... I love that there is a kind of romance between Firestar and Sandstorm... well anyway I love theese books!!!! PM ME!

Old Post May 17th, 2008 12:25 AM
firestar_fan is currently offline Click here to Send firestar_fan a Private Message Find more posts by firestar_fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
firestar_fan

I LOVE these books. I'm halfway through the 2nd book of the Power of Three Series...Dark River. I love this series!!! Erin Hunter is my favorite author(s) I'm writing a kind of "Cover Book series" You know, like they have cover bands for famous music groups? I'm doing that for the Warriors Series. Also, I did a book report on one of them. My favorite cat(s) is Firestar. I love how he is so brave and loyal to his Clan, and comitted to the Warrior Code, even though sometimes he's not afraid to challenge it. I also LOVE Brambleclaw for the exact same reasons. Also because he stayed strong, even after he had to prove himself over and over again to his Clan. He also fought through his burning ambition. I like Yellowfang, too. She was funny! Leafpool and Squirrelflight were my two favorite characters in the New Prophecy Series. They were exact opposites:

Leafpool- Shy, and soft-spoken. Obeys the Warrior Code without question.

Squirrelflight- Strong, and hot-headed. Not afraid to speak her mind. (No I don't think her name is stupid!)

I also like Sandstorm because I'm kinda like her, and Jaypaw too! I liked Spottedleaf because she stood up to Tigerclaw, and she was nice and pretty. I have two toirtoishell she-cats. One is named Jadeflower and another is Spottedleaf. Thier mom and dad was Dawncloud and Blotchpelt. They had two other sisters that I had to give away. One was a pale gray she-cat with blue eyes...Rivermist. The other was an all-black she-cat with amber eyes...Nightshade. But the owners re-named them. Rivermist is now Sky, and Nightshade is now Shadow. They don't respond to those names, though. Ha ha ha! I LOVE these books, and I'm collecting them all in paperback!!!! I LOVE ERIN HUNTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If anyone has any ideas for my book, please let me know.

Whispermeadow-Thunderclan

Last edited by firestar_fan on May 17th, 2008 at 12:54 AM

Old Post May 17th, 2008 12:43 AM
firestar_fan is currently offline Click here to Send firestar_fan a Private Message Find more posts by firestar_fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
firestar_fan

If you could read yourself into the books, wich character would you be, and why? I would probably want to be Squirrelflight. Or my character name...

Whispermeadow: Pale long-haired gray tabby she cat with blueish-green eyes. (Nursing queen/ Warrior-Darkpelt's mate)

Jadeflower: Small toirtoishell she-cat with warm amber eyes (Medicine cat)

Poppystar: Tall tabby she-cat (Clan leader: Warrior name- Poppytail)

Rockfur: Black tom (Warrior)

Nightshade: All-black she-cat with blue eyes. (Nursing queen/ Warrior-Rockfur's mate)

Badgerfoot: HUGE black-and-white tom with long claws and teeth; looks like a badger, but he's too small to be one. (Elder; big for a cat, small for a badger)

Old Post May 17th, 2008 12:52 AM
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

i really liked this series i just finished the original set (into the wild-the darkest hour) and im gonna get the new profecy today
i can totally see these books be made into movies within the next few years

Old Post May 20th, 2008 01:50 PM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leafpelt
Restricted

Account Restricted

What area would you be if you were in a clan medicine cat warrior etc....

SO LETS PARTY!!!!!!!

*Leafpelt*

Old Post May 22nd, 2008 11:15 PM
Leafpelt is currently offline Click here to Send Leafpelt a Private Message Find more posts by Leafpelt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JDL

Warriors

I kno a lot of ppl read this series and i'm on "Firestars quest"
are u supposed to read it in between the 1st and second series???

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2008 03:18 AM
JDL is currently offline Click here to Send JDL a Private Message Find more posts by JDL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JDL

Ello, all

i love Warriors and i'm on firestars quest
i think ur supposed to read it in between the 1st and 2nd series but plz correct me if i'm wrong.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2008 01:12 PM
JDL is currently offline Click here to Send JDL a Private Message Find more posts by JDL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Iceeyes

Love I love this series!

I absolutely love this series! They're my favorite books. I can't single out any cat as my favorite, since I love a lot of them...I'll have to say Graystripe has always been one of them, and I just can't get enough of Lionpaw and Jaypaw. Thornclaw's cool too, and I loved Cinderpelt...there's just to many to love! big grin Anywho, so I've been searching for a thread that discusses these books so I can ask a question about the book covers...I know that starting with the 2nd series (as my friend and I call each set of 6) each cover has a different cat on the cover pertaining to the story line. There are some covers where I know who each cat is right away, but there are some who I have no idea. I was wondering if there was anyone who knew each cat, or if there's a specific website where this stuff is discovered. Up till now, it's only Dark River (the 2nd installment of Power of Three) that I'm having problems with identifying the cat. Thanks for any help and I'm pumped to read Eclipse and to find out whether or not these books will be made into a movie! That'd be awesome!

Bye for now,
Iceeyes

Old Post Jul 27th, 2008 09:07 PM
Iceeyes is currently offline Click here to Send Iceeyes a Private Message Find more posts by Iceeyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

idk i read the first series and like halfway throughthe first book of the second series and then the first book of the 3rd series

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 05:40 PM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Desertstorm

I love the warrior series, i cant wait till Long Shadows comes out, i made my own clans and cats and i even wrote a warriors story based on the clans i made! someone email me,
my email is [email protected]

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 01:16 AM
Desertstorm is currently offline Click here to Send Desertstorm a Private Message Find more posts by Desertstorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tigerstarxXx

Smile

OMG i have been looking for this site for a while sorry but my fave cat ha to be tiger star i know he was bad but cmon he was like the biggest badest can in the forest if we wasnt bad and a little smarter hed be best thoe got to give props to fire star (half way through 3d book power of 3

Old Post Nov 21st, 2008 11:31 PM
tigerstarxXx is currently offline Click here to Send tigerstarxXx a Private Message Find more posts by tigerstarxXx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tigerstarxXx

wow srry bad spelling

Old Post Nov 21st, 2008 11:33 PM
tigerstarxXx is currently offline Click here to Send tigerstarxXx a Private Message Find more posts by tigerstarxXx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tigerstarxXx

id like to be a med cat too but warrior has more action....i admire bramble claw for his power and the way he keeps things in line i also love lion paw he is so determined

Old Post Nov 21st, 2008 11:36 PM
Whispermeadow

Hey!!! I love this series! I can never put it away (the book, I mean)! And I refuse to read any other series but this one! I am re-reading the series, starting with the First Arc series (Into The Wild--Darkest Hour [I think it's Darkest Hour?]), for the fourth time in a row!!! My friend and i came up with a little mini Clan. It is so cool: I was looking up my favorite cat (from the Clan), Whispermeadow (hence my login name) and I typed in "A Warrior" after her name, AND IT TOTALLY SHOWED WHAT I WROTE ON THIS SITE LIKE A COUPLE MONTHS AGO!!!!!!!!!!!! It was freaky, 'cause at first I thought it was someone who was just copying me, but then it said "Jadeflower: Small tortoiseshell she-cat..." Now I'm scared that someone will take the names and use them! If anyone does, I want it to be Erin Hunter!!! HER WARRIOR SITE IS MY HOMEPAGE!!! I HAVE A WARRIORS SCREEN SAVER AND BACKROUND! MY CURSOR IS A WARRIOR'S "W"!!! I am obsesed, and scared to admit it. This is our mini-Clan, by the way...

Leader: Poppystar--Tall light-brown she-cat with a long tail.
Deputy: Moonshadow--Long-haired black tom with a white moon-shape on his chest.
Medicine Cat: Jadeflower--Small tortoiseshell she-cat with a lithe body.
Warriors:
Darkpelt--Dark-brown tabby-tom.
APPRENTICE: Skunkpaw
Foxshade: Dark-gray tom with a white-dipped tail like a fox.
Darkcloud: Black she-cat with gray eyes.
APPRENTICE: Eaglepaw
Bluestream: Blue-gray she-cat with sky-blue eyes and white paws.
APPRENTICE: Sagepaw
Nursery Queens:
Dawnflower: Mottled brown she-cat
Whispermeadow: Long haired pale-gray tabby she-cat with white paws and a white chest. Blueish-green eyes.

Okay, that's our mini-Clan. Hope you liked it!

Fun Fact: *ME AND MY FRIENDS ALL HAVE WARRIOR NAMES! AND WE GAVE ALL OUR TEACHERS ONE, TOO! (Example: Math Teacher Is VERY Rude So Her Name=Thistletoungue!!!*

Fun Fact: *EVERYONE IN MY CLASS HAS A WARRIOR NAME AND CLAN! AND MY NAME IS WHISPERMEADOW AND MY CLAN IS THUNDERCLAN!*

FAVORITE CATS (In order):
1. Firepaw/Fireheart/Firestar=He is so so brave and always does what he thinks is right.
2. Bluestar=She is highly respected and powerful. The reason she is number two is because she kind of loses it when Tigerclaw betrays her. And also: I LOVE Firestar more than any other cat in the Clan!!!
3. Jaykit/Jaypaw=He is so cute and sassy. Just like me!!! Mostly the "sassy" part.
4. Lionkit/Lionpaw=He is brave and loyal. I love the fact that he knew seeing Heatherpaw in the tunnels was wrong. He also wonders why Tigerclaw/Tigerstar and Hawkfrost are visiting his dreams.
5. Spottedleaf=She was pretty and she was a good friend to Firepaw/Fireheat/Firestar. The reson she is number five is because I don't really know her (she died pretty soon after the first book started).
6. Brambleclaw=He is loyal and told Tigerclaw/Tigerstar to beat it when he realized what he was trying to do in his and Hawkfrost's dreams.
7. Yellowfang=I love her attitude and the fact that she knew she had to kill her own son to save the forest. *If only she could have done that to Tigerclaw/Tigerstar (sorry to those who like him)*
8. Crowfeather=I like how he loved Feathertail SO much, that he decided to make her a part his life forever. Hence the "FEATHER" at the end of his name.
9. Leafpool=I like how she is gentle and quiet. But I don't like how she is mean to Jaypaw. I mean, he's an apprentice! And on top of that...yeah, hi...HE'S BLIND!!!!! I know he doesn't like it when people feel sorry for him, but come on!
10. Ashfur=I like him and all, but the reason he is number ten is because he is REALLY rude to Brambleclaw just because Squirrelflight chose him over Ashfur. And he is also not a very good mentor to Lionpaw, because of his parents, I guess.

I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS AND SORRY IF IT TOOK YOU FOREVER TO READ!!! I JUST HOPE YOU LIKED IT AS MUCH AS YOU AND I LIKE THESE BOOKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Personal Info:
Name: Haley Strain
Age: 12 years 8 moths 27 days (todays date: Nov. 25 2008)
Email address: [email protected]
Skype login name: Haley.Strain
Login name: Whispermeadow
Youtube.com account login name: dizzlittles
Favorite book series: Warriors Series
Favorits movie(s): Pirates of the Caribbean 1-3!
Favorite color: Black, purple, green
Favorite food: Italian
Favorite candy: Almond Joy and anything else coconut or chocolate
Favorite animal: None (I LOVE THEM ALL!)
Dream job: Naturalist, or anything that involves animals
Best friends (for their safety, I will provide them with false last names. I don't care about my safety, 'cause I'm only twelve, so how could anyone find out where I live???): Maria Sanchez, Arianna Jones, Elle`-Jay Monte`, Melissa Mintono, and Michael London<---Boy, BTW.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 01:13 AM
Whispermeadow is currently offline Click here to Send Whispermeadow a Private Message Find more posts by Whispermeadow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fourtrees

[Yeah. i read it after and it totally made everything make sense(a lil too late).

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 01:33 AM
fourtrees is currently offline Click here to Send fourtrees a Private Message Find more posts by fourtrees Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Whispermeadow

You don't have to. I'm one of the people who LOVE this series. Check out my forum: Warriors (Into the Wild-Outcast). I loved Firestar's Quest. That book is so good. My bird didnt like it. She crapped on it. Any way, yeah. You dont have to. But you can.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 01:35 AM
Whispermeadow is currently offline Click here to Send Whispermeadow a Private Message Find more posts by Whispermeadow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fourtrees

Laugh

OMG haley, guess who this is! its Arianna! we, us we made the names up together! Happy Dance

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 01:37 AM
fourtrees is currently offline Click here to Send fourtrees a Private Message Find more posts by fourtrees Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fourtrees

oh yea, that did take forever to read! jk

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 01:39 AM
Whispermeadow

this is my fav series i refuse 2 read another 1 i luv it 2oo much!!! i luv fireheart/firestar the best bcuz he is loyal and brave and always does wut he thinks is best 4 his clan and wut is best 4 the forest/lake territory every1 i recommended it 2 wuz like, "this series is so good. thnx so much 4 telling me about it!!!" i just say, "wut did i tell u, huh?" who wouldnt like this series??? im re-reading it 4 the 4th time in a row rite now im on the 4th book, almost the 5th, of the first arc series.

books go like this...
The First Arc
1. Into the Wild
2. Fire and Ice
3. Forest of Secrets
4. Rising Storm (My Favorite!!!)
5. A Dangerous Path
The New Prophecy
1. Midnight
2. Moonrise
3. Dawn
4. Starlight
5. Twilight
6. Sunset
The Power of Three
1. The Sight
2. Dark River
3. Outcast
4. Eclipse
5. Long Shadows
Manga Series
1. The Lost Warrior
2. Warrior's Refuge
3. Warrior's Return
4. The Rise of Scourge
5. Tigerstar and Sasha

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 04:25 AM