KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Signature Forum » Souichiro Nagi's avys and sigs!

Souichiro Nagi's avys and sigs!
Started by: NBT

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (29): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Striding Cloud

Sure!! What kind of avy and sig?

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Mar 28th, 2006 03:48 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scotty Brockman
My hearts lost n Darkness

what do you mean what kind you mean what kind of picture or something like that if thats what you mean a dragonball z avy and sig if you can and thanks for helping

Thanks H. S. 6 for making SIG and special thanks to Lana for helping me fix problem

Old Post Mar 28th, 2006 03:51 AM
Scotty Brockman is currently offline Click here to Send Scotty Brockman a Private Message Find more posts by Scotty Brockman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

Np.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Mar 28th, 2006 03:53 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scotty Brockman

so with avy and sig i can post stuff

Thanks H. S. 6 for making SIG and special thanks to Lana for helping me fix problem

Old Post Mar 28th, 2006 03:59 AM
Scotty Brockman is currently offline Click here to Send Scotty Brockman a Private Message Find more posts by Scotty Brockman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

No you can post stuff with out a avy and sig. People just have them because they look cool. Hope you like it this is the avy.

Attachment: 05.gif
This has been downloaded 70 time(s).

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Mar 28th, 2006 04:01 AM
Scotty Brockman

Perfect will this appear under my name?

Old Post Mar 28th, 2006 04:05 AM
Striding Cloud

Yes. Do you know how to put it on?

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Mar 28th, 2006 04:10 AM
Scotty Brockman

tell me i have a guess it wrong though

Old Post Mar 28th, 2006 04:12 AM
Striding Cloud

These small images are called Avatars. They are displayed below your username on all posts that you make, and are generally selected to describe your personality or likes. There are two kinds of avatars: those provided by us and those that you upload yourself.

You can create your own little picture by using our Avatar Creator. Just upload a picture from your computer and the tool will send you a compatible picture back that you can use.

To select your avatar now please click here.

UPDATE

The following is the current avatar dimension limits:

64x64 - For users registered under a year.
85x85 - For users registered for more than a year.
100x100 - For moderators and for users who have registered for more than two years.

Please note: all avatars are still subject to the 10k size limit.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Mar 28th, 2006 04:17 AM
Scotty Brockman

i tried it said the aaator is not a valid gip

Old Post Mar 28th, 2006 04:32 AM
Scotty Brockman

Avator**

Old Post Mar 28th, 2006 04:33 AM
Striding Cloud

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Mar 28th, 2006 04:46 AM
Striding Cloud

Try it again.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Mar 28th, 2006 04:48 AM
Scotty Brockman

not valid gif or Jpg

Old Post Mar 28th, 2006 04:51 AM
Striding Cloud

Weird i put it on and it worked?

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Mar 28th, 2006 05:05 AM
Scotty Brockman

i clicked on the avy earlier you sended and saved it then put it in custom avatar and it said invalid Jpg or Gif

Old Post Mar 28th, 2006 05:11 AM
Striding Cloud

Here's your sig. Hope you like it.

Attachment: 11.gif
This has been downloaded 62 time(s).

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Mar 28th, 2006 05:15 AM
Scotty Brockman

its good but its too large its got to be 64 x 64 pixels

Old Post Mar 28th, 2006 05:20 AM
Striding Cloud

No it doesn't the avys have to be 64 x 64 pixels. Can you put credits at the bottom? Credits is the person that made it.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Mar 28th, 2006 05:25 AM
Scotty Brockman

my bad how do i put it up and how do i put credits

Old Post Mar 28th, 2006 05:32 AM