KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter and the Prophecy Fulfilled

how good is my writing¿?¿?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
VERY good the best on this forum! 2 11.76%
Its Very good but ive read better here! 8 47.06%
Its Okay i guess¿?¿? 2 11.76%
Not to good! 1 5.88%
Bad! 0 0%
The worst thing ive ever read!!! 4 23.53%
Total: 17 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Harry Potter and the Prophecy Fulfilled
Started by: ~Dark_Dan_Fan~

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Slytherin_Gryffindor

Ginny got up and stood right behind Harry at her bedroom door.

“Whoa!” She said loudly seeing Hermione and Ron holding each-other tightly and

Kissing. Then they pulled apart very quickly as they heard Ginny. Harry just stared

wide-eyed at the two who were blushing a dark scarlet color.

“Okay…” Ginny was the first to speak.

“Ummm…I was just…off to….ummm…bed!” Hermione stuttered she was quite

Embarrassed.

“Right,” Ginny said she couldn’t help but smile, finally she thought finally there together!

“What are you smiling about?” Ron asked his face as red as his hair.

“Nothing…It’s just you guys are finally together…aren’t you?” Ginny said now kind of

Unsure of the situation. Harry was still standing there not saying a word he new this

Would happen eventually but he was still rather shocked. Ginny saw his shocked

Expression and nudged him to get his attention.

“huh…Wha-“Harry said as Ginny’s elbow went into his ribcage.

They all stared at each-other for a few more minutes then finally Hermione spoke again.

“I think we should all… well get some…sleep,” she said glancing around at all of them.

“Yeah I think your right!” Ron quickly agreed and turned to walk away.

“Wait a second!” Ginny said.

“What?” Ron said getting annoyed with her.

“So are you together or not?” She asked looking at there reaction. They looked at each-

Other unsure then back to Ginny then to Harry who was still a bit out of it.

“Are you?” Harry finally spoke wanting to know what was going on between his 2 best

Friends.

“we’re…well…umm Im…” They both started stuttering random stuff not knowing much

Themselves if they were together or not.

“ah hem!” Ginny said doing a Professor Umbridge type cough to try and get there

Attention. “Come on make up your mind already!” Ginny said after she got there

Attention and they were quiet.

“We’re not sure!” They said in unison.

“You might want to figure that out before you go snogging each-other everywhere!”

“What we aren’t snogging everywhere!” Ron argued.

“whatever you say!” Ginny said going back into her room and closing the door on the

three of them. They just stood there and stared at each-other then Hermione spoke.

“Harry we’re sorry we know this must be awkward for you!” she said apologetically.

“No, No…don’t feel sorry Im…Just…I don’t know,” He said feeling as if he should

Just shut his mouth.

“Mate we really are sorry!” Ron said also very apologetically.

“Im just going to go upstairs and go to sleep give you two time to talk,” He said then

Headed upstairs.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
R+R I know that post wasnt too good but im a bit tired so...and I hope the spelling was a bit better!

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 02:40 AM
~Dark_Dan_Fan~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Dark_Dan_Fan~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Dark_Dan_Fan~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Slytherin_Gryffindor

and also please start voting I want to know how good my story is or bad in some causes...R+R!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 03:48 PM
~Dark_Dan_Fan~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Dark_Dan_Fan~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Dark_Dan_Fan~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Slytherin_Gryffindor

okay now that I see that sum1 thinks my story totally sucks I will stop writing until I get posts that request I Post mur!

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 08:29 PM
Denniz234
Maybe someday...

soz i do like ya story but i dunt like Ron and Hermione togeva and i weren't supposed to click on worst i have ever read i was supposed 2 click not to bad

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 08:42 PM
Denniz234 is currently offline Click here to Send Denniz234 a Private Message Find more posts by Denniz234 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Slytherin_Gryffindor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Denniz234
soz i do like ya story but i dunt like Ron and Hermione togeva and i weren't supposed to click on worst i have ever read i was supposed 2 click not to bad

okay...well i am a Hr/R shipper and H/G shipper so...but I will continue in a lil I shall have a new post up by I gess this thursday or Friday mmaybe sooner depending on how bored I am could have 1 up 2night!(I dont have much of a life besides HP! Pathetic right??? embarrasment )

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 08:48 PM
~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Slytherin_Gryffindor

The next morning Harry awoke with Ron shaking him violently.

“What?!” Harry yelled in Ron’s face.

“Get up everyone is already waiting for you downstairs!” Ron said.

“What why?” Harry asked.

“It’s your 17th birthday mate don’t tell me you forgot!” Ron exclaimed.

“Wha…Oh yeah! After everything last night I… wait so what about last night?” Harry
Said

“Oh well…”Ron started.

“Yeah so are you guys together or what?” Harry urged.

“Well…Yeah,” Ron said looking unsure at Harry.

“That’s great mate!” Harry replied getting out of bed and patting Ron on the shoulder.

“Really you’re okay with it?” Ron asked a small smile forming on his red face.

“Well yeah it’s not up to me anyways and plus I new it would happen eventually,” Harry replied.

“What how?” Ron questioned.

“Oh come on it was quite obvious! How you acted around each-other,” Harry replied.

“Oh…” Ron replied.

“Yeah, so does Ginny know yet?” Harry asked.

“Yeah Probably Hermione told her…so what where you guys talking about last night?” Ron asked.

“I told her,” Harry said quietly.

“You did what?” Ron yelled.

“Ron you know she would find out anyways!” Harry said.

“But-“

“Lets go,” Harry said as he finished getting dressed and walked out the door.

Harry went downstairs with Ron at his heels and went into the living room.

“Happy Birthday!” They all yelled when he entered the room and started handing him gifts.

After about 30 minutes of everyone wishing Harry a Happy Birthday and him opening

Gifts people started backing off and Harry could now talk to Ron and Hermione alone.

They were looking around at who was all there, there was pretty much everyone from the

Order exept for those that had to work. They noticed a few people they didn’t know

There was Fluer’s sister and then a man and woman who Harry suspected to be her parents.

“I wonder who they are,” Hermione said thoughtfully looking over at a group of people

In a huddle all with blonde or dirty-blonde hair they looked a mix from around 11-19.

“I don’t know but im guessing those are there parents talking to Mcgonagal(sp?).

Harry pointed out two blonde adults talking to Mcgonagal.

“Probably but who are they?” Hermione questioned and the other two shrugged.

“Well finish opening your presents mate!” Ron said and Harry sat down and opened some more.

Hermione and Ron went into the kitchen to get something to eat and left Harry alone.

Harry looked up and saw Ginny staring at him with a gift in her hands. She got up put it

In his arms and ran upstairs.

“What happened?” Hermione questioned looking up the stairs at where Ginny ran up.

“I don’t know she gave this to me then ran upstairs,” Harry said shrugging.

“You should go and see if she’s okay,” Hermione said and Harry began opening the gift.

It was full of sweets and confetti then at the bottom there was a book he read the title

Defense against the Dark Arts The most difficult curses.

Then he saw a card at the very bottom of the box full of candy He opened it and read it.

Dear Harry,
Happy Birthday! I want to go with you I need to help you please let me come Harry! I don’t care how much danger Im in as long as im with you please Harry. Remember what Dumbledore always said Love is your strongest power that of which Voldemort doesn’t have!
~Ginny

After he read the letter he ran upstairs to Ginny’s room with the box and letter still in his hand.

“Gin-“ Harry said about to knock on the door but he heard her crying so he just opened the door gently…

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
R+R please tell me what u think and if I should continue it took me about an hour or so 2 right so hopefully it was worth it!

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 07:33 PM
Denniz234
Maybe someday...

great!! wen u gonna put sum more up???

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 08:30 PM
Denniz234 is currently offline Click here to Send Denniz234 a Private Message Find more posts by Denniz234 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Slytherin_Gryffindor

Originally posted by Denniz234
great!! wen u gonna put sum more up???

ummm i guess by Friday(ill try)

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 08:36 PM
~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Slytherin_Gryffindor

sorry guys but I wont be posting this week because im sick and havent felt up to it to continue my story if i were 2 update it it would probably end up horrible because ive had a headache 4eva now and cant concintrate well...ill try and update as soon as possible if u guys want me to if not this is the end of the story...

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 02:59 PM
Scotty Brockman
My hearts lost n Darkness

You betta update *Pulls out gun and aims at Dark Dan fan* lol

Read mine I updated.. YEA

Thanks H. S. 6 for making SIG and special thanks to Lana for helping me fix problem

Old Post Apr 7th, 2006 03:23 AM
Scotty Brockman is currently offline Click here to Send Scotty Brockman a Private Message Find more posts by Scotty Brockman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Slytherin_Gryffindor

Originally posted by Scotty Brockman
You betta update *Pulls out gun and aims at Dark Dan fan* lol

Read mine I updated.. YEA

"Oh no dont shoot!"

lol thnx well i cant update this week cause its spring vaca and im going out of town...

Old Post Apr 7th, 2006 09:59 PM
Scotty Brockman

*slowly pointed gun down* and sai to Dark Dan fan you betta update next week

Thanks H. S. 6 for making SIG and special thanks to Lana for helping me fix problem

Old Post Apr 8th, 2006 03:18 AM
Scotty Brockman is currently offline Click here to Send Scotty Brockman a Private Message Find more posts by Scotty Brockman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

yeah please continue with your story. it's going really well!

Old Post Apr 8th, 2006 11:43 AM
Emmy-xo is currently offline Click here to Send Emmy-xo a Private Message Find more posts by Emmy-xo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Slytherin_Gryffindor

lol guys ill try...i didnt think any1 liked it becuz i didnt think it was going 2 well...

Old Post Apr 8th, 2006 05:08 PM
Sexy_SaraJane
d/hr shipper all the way

the ppl who dont like it are mad and insane it was gr8 no wait scrap that it was bloody fantastic

Old Post Apr 8th, 2006 06:43 PM
Sexy_SaraJane is currently offline Click here to Send Sexy_SaraJane a Private Message Find more posts by Sexy_SaraJane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
harrypotterluvr
misses blaise zabini

i love it!! you should keep writing

Old Post Apr 8th, 2006 11:22 PM
harrypotterluvr is currently offline Click here to Send harrypotterluvr a Private Message Find more posts by harrypotterluvr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Slytherin_Gryffindor

well thnx guys and ill try and post on saturday or sunday wen i get back from spring vaca!

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 06:06 PM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

pretty kool. Mint

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 09:14 PM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scotty Brockman

yea what she said good job Dark Dan Fan..

I updated by the way so i didn't know if you knew but if you didn't go check it out

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 08:00 PM
~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Slytherin_Gryffindor

Harry Walked in her room to see her laying on her bed with her hands covering her face.

“Ginny?” Harry asked softly but she jumped.

“Harry what are you doing in here?” Ginny asked wiping tears from her cheeks as he

Came and sat down next to her putting the box down on the floor.

“I came to check up on you,” Harry said.

“I don’t need to be checked up on!” Ginny snapped back.

“Then why are you crying?” Harry asked She didn’t reply to this just looked him straight in the eye.

“Gin-“

“Do you want to know the reason im crying?” Ginny asked and he nodded “This could be your last birthday and everytime I think-“

“Ginny this will not be my last birthday I promise you!” Harry said but he new that he might break that promise.

“Harry you cant promise me that!” She said.

“Ginny you cant come!” Harry said lifting the note she wrote to him.

“Yes I can Harry and I am!” Ginny informed.

“No you’re not Ginny it’s to dangerous!” Harry said.

“Hermione and Ron are going so am I!” Ginny said.

“No they’re not!” Harry said and at that moment Hermione and Ron came in.

“Yes we are mate!” Ron said.

“No you’re not!” Harry said standing up.

“Harry we are coming! You’re not going alone!” Hermione insisted.

Harry new they wouldn’t give up so he had to.

“Fine but Ginny you’re not coming!” Harry said.

“Yes I-“
“Ginny you’re not going!” Ron said.

“We’ll see about that!” Ginny snapped.

“What are you going to do?” Ron asked.

“Have you told mum what you’re planning yet?” Ginny asked smiling.

“Ginny don’t even think about it!” Ron said.

“I already have Ronald!” Ginny replied simply.

“Mum would have a heart attack!” Ron begged.

“Ginny please don’t tell you’re mum!” Harry begged “She’s already worried enough about me already!”

“Then let me come!” Ginny said.

“No Ginny! It’s too dangerous you’re already in danger because of everything you know!” Harry said.

“I don’t care!” Ginny yelled.

“Ginny keep you’re voice down!” Ron said.

“Ginny you might not care but I do you mean too much to me!” Harry said to her.

“Well we’ll leave you two alone now!” Ron said and him and Hermione headed downstairs.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
R+R!

Old Post Apr 15th, 2006 08:28 PM