KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter and the Prophecy Fulfilled

how good is my writing¿?¿?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
VERY good the best on this forum! 2 11.76%
Its Very good but ive read better here! 8 47.06%
Its Okay i guess¿?¿? 2 11.76%
Not to good! 1 5.88%
Bad! 0 0%
The worst thing ive ever read!!! 4 23.53%
Total: 17 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Harry Potter and the Prophecy Fulfilled
Started by: ~Dark_Dan_Fan~

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

great post. cant wait for more!

Old Post Apr 15th, 2006 10:09 PM
Emmy-xo is currently offline Click here to Send Emmy-xo a Private Message Find more posts by Emmy-xo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snv87_30

I've just read through your story and I think its great. I'm an H/G shipper as well so I especially like this story.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2006 12:37 AM
snv87_30 is currently offline Click here to Send snv87_30 a Private Message Find more posts by snv87_30 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snv87_30

Have you stopped writing? I liked you're story a lot sad

Old Post May 4th, 2006 07:19 PM
snv87_30 is currently offline Click here to Send snv87_30 a Private Message Find more posts by snv87_30 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Denniz234
Maybe someday...

na she ant stopped writing she can only update on weekends

Old Post May 4th, 2006 07:36 PM
Denniz234 is currently offline Click here to Send Denniz234 a Private Message Find more posts by Denniz234 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Slytherin_Gryffindor

ooo soo sry guys ive been having writers block and ive been pretty busy so ill TRY and get a post up by Sunday and TRY is in capital letters 4 a reason since im busy this weekend and I have a party 2 go 2 so...sry guys...again I say ill TRY big grin

Old Post May 12th, 2006 01:21 AM
~Dark_Dan_Fan~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Dark_Dan_Fan~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Dark_Dan_Fan~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Namine Etoile
Save us from Ourselves

This is Natasha. And I say.... HURRY UP!

p.s. Join me and my twin on the path to world domination!! MWUAHAHAA!

Old Post May 12th, 2006 04:28 AM
Namine Etoile is currently offline Click here to Send Namine Etoile a Private Message Find more posts by Namine Etoile Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Slytherin_Gryffindor

okay here u go!!! big grin
-----------------------------------------------

Harry sighed and sat down on Ginny’s bed as she paced back and forth in her room with Harry watching her every move.

“Gin-“Harry started but she stopped suddenly and broke him off.

“What Harry?” She snapped “What do you have to say to me? Okay so you care about me! But no you won’t be with me!”

“Ginny look you-“

“No Harry you look I know you want to be with me and I want to be with you but you’re too thick to let that happen!” Ginny yelled her eyes brimmed with tears.

“Ginny it’s for your own good!” Harry said standing up “Maybe after-“

“Maybe after Voldemort’s gone?” Ginny snapped finishing his sentence “Well maybe after he’s gone ill have moved on maybe ill be with someone else or maybe…It will be you that’s gone!”

Harry new she was right and it hurt him to know this because after the war there was very slight possibility of them getting together…If he came out alive because for all he knew it could take years to end this war and Ginny could be married…With kids by then.

“Ginny, You’re right but…I still cant put you in danger id prefer you to live a happy life…A long life with someone else then die because you where with me!”

“But Harry! My life would be nothing without you!” Ginny sobbed “I need you without you I would have already been dead-“

“Without me! Without me in this world none of your family would have ever been in dan-“

“What?!” Ginny exclaimed “Without you in this world Voldemort would still be out killing everyone without you in this world our whole family could be dead!”

“But now he’s still out there killing everyone and he’s after me and everyone I care about meaning you and your family!” Harry said trying to keep his voice steady and calm.

“Harry please!” Ginny begged “I love you!”

Those words hit Harry like a Ton of rocks ‘I love you’ did she really just say that? Yes she did…

“Ginny…I…I love you as well but I cant…We can’t be together I can’t risk it!” Harry said walking carefully over to Ginny.

“Leave me alone!” Ginny said turning away from him and wiping her eyes as she looked in the mirror.

Harry was surprised, Shocked why did she say that?

“Gin-“

“Leave! Out! Bye!” Ginny yelled pushing Harry out of the room and he hit the wall on the other said of her door.

“And…Im still coming!” She slammed the door shut at that and lie down on her bed and cried.

Harry sat down against her door and waited for her to come out as he heard her cry. It hurt him so much to see her like this or in this case hear her like this.

He sat there for awhile he didn’t know how long until finally Ginny came out she ignored his presence stepped over him but he grabbed her by the waist and stood up.

“Let go!” Ginny snapped.

“No!” Harry said “Why did you tell me to leave you alone?”

“Because I want you to!” Ginny exclaimed trying to break free of Harry grasp but he was to strong.

Then she reached into her pocket but it wasn’t there…Her wand wasn’t there.

“Looking for this?” A voice asked from behind her and Harry immediately tightened his grip but after seeing it was only one of the blondes that he had seen earlier let go of her.

“Yeah…Where’d you get it?” Ginny asked unsurely taking the wand out of the girls hand.

The girl had dirty-blonde hair the darkest of all that Harry had seen downstairs but with blonde highlites throughout it. She was around 5’7” and looked around 16-17 years old she was very pretty and her hair was a little longer then shoulder length. She was wearing a red T-shirt and blue jeans and she had hazel eyes.

“I guess you dropped it I found it on the coach downstairs,” The girl replied.

“Who are you?” Harry asked before he could stop himself.

“My names Dawn and Im guessing your Harry and your…Ginny,” Dawn said looking at the two as the nodded.

“But why are you here?” Harry asked her.

“We came to visit our grandmother and im going to be staying though while my other family goes back to America,” She said grimly.

“Your grandma?” Ginny asked.

“Minerva McGonagall,” Dawn replied.

“She’s your grandma?” Harry asked and Dawn just nodded.

“Why are you staying?” Ginny asked.

“Well after Dumbledore died my mom said I should come here to stay and help my grandmother out!” Dawn said sighing.

“You knew Dumbledore?” Harry asked.

“Of course I did!” Dawn said “He was like a grandfather to me! Ive known him since I was 2!”

“Oh…” Harry said “Well should we be getting downstairs then?”

“Yeah unless you two want to go back to your argument!” Dawn said and for the first time Harry saw her smile.

“No thanks!” Ginny said and ran downstairs.

“Girl problems?” Dawn smirked.

“Shut up!” Harry snapped back but she just smiled.
------------------------------------------------
R+R!!!

Old Post May 13th, 2006 10:31 PM
~Dark_Dan_Fan~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Dark_Dan_Fan~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Dark_Dan_Fan~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Namine Etoile
Save us from Ourselves

Hardy Har Har. This is Natasha. (Meena's in the closet, gagged) Ok. This is your last chance to join the dark side.... so you better join. Because we have cookies.

Nice story! That Dawn character reminds me of Meena. AHHH! She's escaped! Run away!!!!

Old Post May 13th, 2006 10:57 PM
Namine Etoile is currently offline Click here to Send Namine Etoile a Private Message Find more posts by Namine Etoile Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Slytherin_Gryffindor

^^^lol big grin I like cookies eek! and thnx!

Old Post May 13th, 2006 11:19 PM
Namine Etoile
Save us from Ourselves

Your Welcome! And you are joining the Dark Side.... right?

Old Post May 13th, 2006 11:46 PM
~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Slytherin_Gryffindor

depending...wut type of cookies???and is there milk?

Old Post May 13th, 2006 11:57 PM
Namine Etoile
Save us from Ourselves

Milk and we have 2 types of cookies. Sugar and Chocolate Chip.

Je kiffe Paris. It's cool. J'adore tu.

Old Post May 14th, 2006 03:58 PM
~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Slytherin_Gryffindor

then im in! stick out tongue

Old Post May 14th, 2006 08:34 PM
Namine Etoile
Save us from Ourselves

Yay! Evil shall reign!

Old Post May 14th, 2006 11:41 PM
Namine Etoile
Save us from Ourselves

OMG. I leave my twin alone with the computer and THIS is what happens?! I'm never leaving her alone with the computer again... ever.

Old Post May 14th, 2006 11:41 PM
~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Slytherin_Gryffindor

lol stick out tongue well any1 other then them 2 reading this???

Old Post May 15th, 2006 10:34 PM
Denniz234
Maybe someday...

yeh i am

Old Post May 16th, 2006 08:19 PM
Denniz234 is currently offline Click here to Send Denniz234 a Private Message Find more posts by Denniz234 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snv87_30

I've been reading your story. I've just haven't checked back here in a while. Can't wait for the next part.

Old Post May 19th, 2006 07:06 PM
~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Slytherin_Gryffindor

ah ill try and update this week (no promises)

Old Post May 20th, 2006 02:21 AM
Denniz234
Maybe someday...

u better update this week mad lol

Old Post May 20th, 2006 08:11 PM