KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter and the Prophecy Fulfilled

how good is my writing¿?¿?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
VERY good the best on this forum! 2 11.76%
Its Very good but ive read better here! 8 47.06%
Its Okay i guess¿?¿? 2 11.76%
Not to good! 1 5.88%
Bad! 0 0%
The worst thing ive ever read!!! 4 23.53%
Total: 17 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Harry Potter and the Prophecy Fulfilled
Started by: ~Dark_Dan_Fan~

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Slytherin_Gryffindor

dont yell at me and I might!!! stick out tongue rolling on floor laughing

Old Post May 24th, 2006 05:00 PM
~Dark_Dan_Fan~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Dark_Dan_Fan~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Dark_Dan_Fan~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Slytherin_Gryffindor

Ill try and have a update up by monday or on monday...maybe...as long as no12 yells at me!!! stick out tongue

Old Post May 26th, 2006 09:07 PM
~Dark_Dan_Fan~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Dark_Dan_Fan~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Dark_Dan_Fan~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Slytherin_Gryffindor

ok any1 readin this or should I end this fic???

Old Post May 27th, 2006 06:48 PM
Denniz234
Maybe someday...

if you end the fic ill come 2 ur house and murder u in ur sleep

Old Post May 28th, 2006 11:59 AM
Denniz234 is currently offline Click here to Send Denniz234 a Private Message Find more posts by Denniz234 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Slytherin_Gryffindor

pleasant...I think ill move now...

Old Post May 28th, 2006 04:40 PM
Midnight109

Keep going...

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post May 28th, 2006 04:52 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Slytherin_Gryffindor

Im writing it right now then ill send it off to my Beta^^^and get it back hopefully 2morrow 2 post!!! big grin dont hurt me!!!

Old Post May 30th, 2006 01:25 AM
~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Slytherin_Gryffindor

OK here you go ppl!!! big grin and I hope its better since my Beta did an awesum job with helping me!!!
------------------------
Dawn turned around daintily and went downstairs , pulling a pony-tail holder out of her pocket and put her hair up.

Harry sighed , following her downstairs, still quite upset about Ginny and that Dawn interrupted them, yet quite glad that Dawn had Ginny’s wand!

“Are you going to Hogwarts this year?” Harry asked before adding, a touch of sadness in his voice, “Well…Is it going to be open?”

“Yes and…Yes!” Dawn replied turning around to face him “Are you?” she asked, her eyes inspecting his face closely.

Harry shrugged “Dunno!” He replied, trying to keep his tone casual, a bit uncomfortable under her gaze.

“You might want to figure that out soon hun!” Dawn replied, raising an eyebrow, turning back around and entering the living room.

Harry rolled his eyes at her and followed her into the living room and sat down on a couch next to Hermione who was, guess what? Reading a book!

“So how’d it go?” Hermione asked not taking her eyes off her book.

Harry grunted and laid back into the couch. He wondered what Hermione could be reading that it was so interesting. But then again, it was Hermione.

“Not to happy with you is she?” Hermione said wisely.

“No!” Harry growled “I wish she’d just…I wish she’d just understand that we can’t do this!”

“She does Harry!” Hermione said.

“Then why-” he tried again.

“Because she doesn’t want to let you go, she knows why you’re doing it she knows you just want to protect her but that isn’t good enough for her…She wants you!” Hermione said taking her eyes off her book to look at Harry.

“And I want her but still Hermione you understand why I did this right?” Harry asked.

“Yes Harry, we all do…It’s just not as easy as just knowing why you did it but liking what you did!” Hermione said wisely.

“You read too much!” Harry said getting up “And thanks for the help psychiatrist!”

Hermione smiled “You’ll understand one day…”

“Yeah…sure…” Harry muttered walking into the kitchen to find Ginny and Dawn talking and Ginny was smiling!

Ginny looked over as the door opened and rolled her eyes as she saw Harry.

“Want to go outside and talk?” She asked Dawn and Dawn looked at Harry and nodded.

Harry almost called after her but stopped himself and just grabbed a goblet of pumpkin juice and sat down at the table and sighed.

“What happened to you?” A blonde boy asked sitting at the table next to Harry he looked to be about 14.

“Nothing,” Harry replied annoyed.

“Really? Doesn’t look like nothing!” The boy said.

“It’s really none of your business now is it?” Harry snapped.

“I guess not…I’m told that all the time though…I’m Jamie by the way!” Jamie said sticking out his hand for Harry to shake…which he didn’t.

“I'm-“

“Yeah, yeah you’re Harry Potter! It is you’re birthday of course I know who you are!” Jamie said standing up “Well see you around Potter!”

Harry felt as if the kid reminded him of someone and then it popped into his head the kid reminded him of Draco Malfoy…A grandson of Minerva McGonagall reminds him of his enemy…That just isn’t right. Unexpectedly, Harry’s train of though was broken by a girls scream outside followed by a spell being yelled.
--------------------------------
R+R

Old Post May 30th, 2006 06:47 PM
Denniz234
Maybe someday...

awesome carry on and i wont hurt u as bad as i was gonna big grin

Old Post May 30th, 2006 07:00 PM
Denniz234 is currently offline Click here to Send Denniz234 a Private Message Find more posts by Denniz234 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

Shes evil! She said she won't update anymore till I update! Evil I tell you!

Old Post May 30th, 2006 07:33 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Slytherin_Gryffindor

^^^Im evil???u need 2 update!!!and who voted worst thing they ever read???plzzz tell me I dont bite! If you read the story plzzz comment I dont care if u hate it tell me!!!

Old Post May 31st, 2006 12:54 AM
Denniz234
Maybe someday...

if ya remeber i did by accident

Old Post May 31st, 2006 07:39 PM
~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Slytherin_Gryffindor

Yeah I know that but sum1 else voted as well...^^^look at the pole

Old Post Jun 1st, 2006 01:02 AM
Denniz234
Maybe someday...

probably sum idiot hu dint read it jus voted in the poll wen ya gonna update agen i love ya story

Old Post Jun 1st, 2006 05:58 PM
~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Slytherin_Gryffindor

^^^lol hopefully!!!and IDK...hmmm...its pretty much up 2 my Beta...if she updates ill update...lalalala*cough*(could be awhile)

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 02:35 AM
Denniz234
Maybe someday...

tell ur beta 2 hurry her arse up and btw wat happened 2 scottybrockman i loved his story

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 05:33 PM
Midnight109

Hey! I'll update...soon!

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 07:22 PM
~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Slytherin_Gryffindor

^^^haha lolz...sure u will...and Denniz I was wondering the same damn thing...I miss his story it was awsum!!!

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 07:33 PM
Ginny Rules 94
G/H shipper all the way

POST OR ELSE

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 10:27 PM
Ginny Rules 94 is currently offline Click here to Send Ginny Rules 94 a Private Message Find more posts by Ginny Rules 94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Slytherin_Gryffindor

I dont like threats...

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 11:23 PM