KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Silverspider/Dizzle's Team Tournament: FINALS! Scoobless vs. Blair Wind

Silverspider/Dizzle's Team Tournament: FINALS! Scoobless vs. Blair Wind
Started by: Dizzle

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scoobless
sselboocS

Go back and read the last couple of replies on the previous page before reading this

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blair Wind
the air is a great weapon into itself. The effects of gravity and magnetism are also an immense help. I really dont think Crystal is all that limited.

Magnetism is no help to you here whatsoever, the air isn't much use either

Im sorry, I forgot that in prep I made him use his legion flight ring. Let me explain. Duplicate Boy is honorary member of the legion thanks to his status as a hero of lallor. In actuallity in one part in continuity he was actually a part of the actual legion. Either way, he still has a legion ring, as in the future they give those out like another pair of boots. The legion ring coupled with Alex's suit gives him a distinct speed advantage to dodge almost anything you throw.

He's still the weakest link... any single hit will still take him out.... and a sonic attack will cause him to smack into the walls/floor KOing himself

Powerhouse is throwing you with gravity fields and my wendigos like darts at you, Crystal is using magnetism and gravity to help out

Powerhouse can't take a hit from Thunderstrike (the mace) ... so he wont be problem as he'll likely be the first person KOd

Crystal's magnetism is useless here as it wont affect any of my team

Crystal can effect things from a thirty mile raduis, and has shown to be able to effect the area with a shield of Invisible women who has far better sheilding then ironman. Ironman goes down thanks to lowering his temp, slowing his heart rate, and frying him from the inside out.

She can filter air, with immense concentration, from a distance..... show her lowering body temp from a mile away.... both the scans you showed of her attempting that trick were from less than one foot away.... and none of the people affected were shielded

Invisible Woman's shields are stronger than IM's... but IM has designed his for use against psionic attacks (and other types as well.... obviously)

PS... lowering body temp AND frying him?.... laughing out loud

she can't do it.... especially when she's under heavy fire .... if you look at those scans again, not only is she around a foot away at the most, but it takes her a while and she has nothing else to distract her.... it's not a viable strategy mid-battle:

Ripped open armour... less than a foot away, no distractions:

(please log in to view the image)

Same again (except there's no armour at all):

Powerhouse is not going down, sorry. Gravity has made all your characters much slower, and therefore their reaction speeds are much slower compared to me. I can throw my wendigos at your team like darts or push you back myself.

All my characters have super strength ... gravity increase wont affect them much.... and PH is still getting taken out by TS's mace

Crystal can manipulate the energy, Powerhouse can absorb it. Gravity plays havok on your team, so no Hermod does not flank anyone whos faster than my grandma. DB Prime has the ring, and the survival suit.

Class 30 super strength and high mach speeds.... if your lucky he'll slow down to mach 2 with the extra gravity.... Hermod is still the fastest here and can avoid anything you've got

Powerhouse is dead/knocked out from the mace (which gravity fields wont effect)

Crystal can't manipulate energy that's only there for a fraction of a second (such as a repulsor blast) she's not that fast

well.....my whole team is still effective, my wendigos have had one of the best healing factors in the whole tourny....so I really think you might want to re-evaluate that

nah... DB Prime is still taken out easily, your teams strength is halved instantly, TS takes out PH in one hit, the Wendigos are too easy to avoid for three fliers and a super speedster... Crystal can't handle my team on her own.... she gets crushed... literally

Do you even KMC???

Last edited by Scoobless on Mar 29th, 2006 at 01:46 PM

Old Post Mar 29th, 2006 01:43 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

I'll be voting Sunday, since I'm guessing this will be up longer than a week. I think I'm a judge, even though I thought I'd sit this fight out originally. But still, Dizzle asked and I said I was in if he needed me...and I'm more than willing to help out.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2006 05:30 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

canwe all still vote

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post Mar 29th, 2006 05:33 PM
A.J is currently offline Click here to Send A.J a Private Message Find more posts by A.J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Thats a big question Digi who are the judges for this fight.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Mar 29th, 2006 06:47 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

moi.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2006 06:59 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

wat, cant everyone vote like in bonus round, if not can i be a judge if any for room

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post Mar 29th, 2006 07:00 PM
A.J is currently offline Click here to Send A.J a Private Message Find more posts by A.J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Originally posted by Scoobless
Nope, wrong!..... all it proves is that she can alter the temp of an unarmoured human.... The suit was ripped open and not protecting anything

doesnt matter. Her powers have worked on Invisible Womens sheilds, that have been said to block all types of powers. IM is smart but is no where near her type of sheilding.

quote:

You're the one who posted the scan to prove her ability.

to show that she can create ice. However the instance should have been just her taking control of his flame.

quote:

She won't be magnetically pushing anything made from organic carbon... and if all your gravity boys focus on Charcoal they will get murdered by the rest of my team (or i'll simply kill DB Prime)

dude I have seven characters using altering gravity. Do you really think I would just be focusing on one character? It would be a widespread effect.

quote:

Bullsh!t... she can just summon millions of gallons of water out of nothing? i'd like to see you prove that, because unless she can completely fill the miles high, mile wide, room that scan has no place here..... and if she did do that then the only person who wouldn't drown would be Iron Man.... so i win by default ... stick out tongue

I never said she could make millions. I did say she can create water. Check her bio....in fact here is what it says

She can join hydrogen and oxygen molecules to create rain, summoning these molecules from the atmosphere. She can control the movement of water by manipulating surface tension, divining water from the ground and causing it to flow in designated directions. The observed maximum volume of water she can control is approximately 2,000 cubic feet (about 15,000 gallons).

quote:

Show them/her/him (whoever) absorbing blasts from Thor then.... haven't seen anything so far

check the her bio. It states it pretty clear.

quote:

Doesn't matter... tar "blinding" him is still PIS

But cap beating him isnt. Hes done it many a times. If he can do it, if temugin can do it, if ghost can do it, if a freakin ninja can do it, then its no longer pis. And if they can do it by being simply "faster" then my powerhouses can do it too

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Mar 30th, 2006 03:00 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Magnetism is no help to you here whatsoever, the air isn't much use either

Gravity is of use to me tho, and air is a very potent weapon. Creating hurrican force winds, airless vacuums, firetornados, watertornados. Theres also the fact that the walls are covered in adamantuim and not the uru that is unbreakable (those are only the trophies)

quote:

Powerhouse can't take a hit from Thunderstrike (the mace) ... so he wont be problem as he'll likely be the first person KOd

Crystal has winds and gravity going in your direction, and shields up. My powerhouses can fly and react at mach speeds. Your thunderstrikes initial throw will be weakened by the increased gravity to the potency of the arm throw will be severely weakened.

quote:

She can filter air, with immense concentration, from a distance..... show her lowering body temp from a mile away.... both the scans you showed of her attempting that trick were from less than one foot away.... and none of the people affected were shielded.
Invisible Woman's shields are stronger than IM's... but IM has designed his for use against psionic attacks (and other types as well.... obviously)

PS... lowering body temp AND frying him?.... laughing out loud

with immense concentration? Dude she was up there chillin. No concentration nessacary. Her powers have worked against Invisible Womans who is not only stronger in the shield field, but more versitile as to what she can block. Her powers have been said to block almost anything, yet Crystal got through. I really think your overestimating IMs shields. Yes Crystal can do more than one thing at once.

quote:

All my characters have super strength ... gravity increase wont affect them much.... and PH is still getting taken out by TS's mace
Class 30 super strength and high mach speeds.... if your lucky he'll slow down to mach 2 with the extra gravity.... Hermod is still the fastest here and can avoid anything you've got

mach 2? my powerhouses cruise around mach speeds. Gravity fields WILL effect you (especially with SEVEN different characters attacking you with it)

anyother use of my gravity would not be to slow the other team members down (which they already are), but to affect the fluid in their inner ear. Anyone who has had a bad case of vertigo knows how debilitating that is. Quite literally they wouldnt be able to tell up from down evil face Thunderstrike would not be able to throw effectively (and the gravity has already made him weaker than normal), hermond would not be able to run straight, or fast at all.

quote:

nah... DB Prime is still taken out easily, your teams strength is halved instantly, TS takes out PH in one hit, the Wendigos are too easy to avoid for three fliers and a super speedster... Crystal can't handle my team on her own.... she gets crushed... literally

nope no DB Prime is chillin with the legion ring, which combined with the flight suit of Powerhouses, lets him go around mach 10. TS is too weak and disoriented to do much of anything, hermond as well. The Wendigos have torn through your characters, Ironman has been fried from the inside out. My team wins yes

question: how exactly do charcoals powers work? The fire aspect of them?

in the pic you showed he seemed scared of the electricity lookin girl. Notice that Captain America said it was nothing more than an exercise to him, he wasnt worried in the least.

Last edited by Blair Wind on Mar 30th, 2006 at 03:20 AM

Old Post Mar 30th, 2006 03:16 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
wat, cant everyone vote like in bonus round, if not can i be a judge if any for room

I would have to protest that....notice the quote:

quote:

come on scoobs u can do it

remember spidey vs superboy

Old Post Mar 30th, 2006 03:29 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

you can vote, but I'm pretty sure Dizzle already has judges for this fight. You'll just be part of the popular vote (counting for 1/5 of the final vote if the judges are split).

Old Post Mar 30th, 2006 04:08 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

Originally posted by DigiMark007
you can vote, but I'm pretty sure Dizzle already has judges for this fight. You'll just be part of the popular vote (counting for 1/5 of the final vote if the judges are split).

What he said. (yay easy job!)

Anyhoo, judges are as follows: (they're in the general thread as well)

DigiMark007
leonidas
TheKhan
Galactic Storm

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Mar 30th, 2006 04:40 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

[QUOTE=6251733]Originally posted by Blair Wind
I would have to protest that....notice the quote:

[B]
[/QUOTE

i dont really care who wins anymore

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post Mar 30th, 2006 07:00 AM
Scoobless
sselboocS

dude I have seven characters using altering gravity. Do you really think I would just be focusing on one character? It would be a widespread effect.

the scans you showed suggest that the gravity fields created are very small... none of them could cover a wide area.... even if they all worked together

I never said she could make millions. I did say she can create water. Check her bio....in fact here is what it says

You said:

she can create water. As such if I so choose water would be all over you in the same was as the scan .

the scan in question was from under the ocean.... to recreate the environment in question she would have to make millions of gallons... which she can't

check the her bio. It states it pretty clear.

post it again

But cap beating him isnt. Hes done it many a times. If he can do it, if temugin can do it, if ghost can do it, if a freakin ninja can do it, then its no longer pis.

Temugin was Pure PIS and Ghost has abilities that none of your team has

The Ninja thing... laughing out loud ... that was even bigger PIS than the Temugin thing.... everyone knows that!

Theres also the fact that the walls are covered in adamantuim and not the uru that is unbreakable (those are only the trophies)

How does that help you?

Crystal has winds and gravity going in your direction, and shields up.

Which wont stop IM and TS's blasts

with immense concentration? Dude she was up there chillin. No concentration nessacary.

If she didn't need to concentrate then she would've done it all while watching TV (or whatever Inhumans do for relaxation) instead she had ot get up on the roof to avoid all distractions and spend quite a while trying to imitate a basic air filter

mach 2? my powerhouses cruise around mach speeds. Gravity fields WILL effect you (especially with SEVEN different characters attacking you with it)

PH's gravity fields are too small to target a fast moving target.... and Mach 2 is just a rough estimation of the slowest you could possibly make him.... teh fact is that his speed and strength combined make any of his punches OHKOs for any of your low durability team members (which is most of them)

anyother use of my gravity would not be to slow the other team members down (which they already are), but to affect the fluid in their inner ear. Anyone who has had a bad case of vertigo knows how debilitating that is. Quite literally they wouldnt be able to tell up from down

Iron Man can do the same to your team (with sonics) without having to be precise at all... and he can keep the attack up indefinitely while moving on to other attack plans

nope no DB Prime is chillin with the legion ring, which combined with the flight suit of Powerhouses, lets him go around mach 10.

MACH 10 in a room that's only 1 mile across will kill him faster than anything i could do

looks like you just took out half your own team

stick out tongue

question: how exactly do charcoals powers work? The fire aspect of them?

He generates heat internally which results in external flame allowing flight and heat/fire energy blasts

in the pic you showed he seemed scared of the electricity lookin girl. Notice that Captain America said it was nothing more than an exercise to him, he wasnt worried in the least.

The girl is Jolt.... she was Charcoal's best friend and he felt a little guilty over her "death" (long story)... so he generally listened to what she said

Cap always takes his training exercises seriously... especially that one with the "Redeemers" - All reformed bad guys who he didn't like very much

i dont really care who wins anymore

sad

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Mar 30th, 2006 07:17 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

im joking of course im supporting u scoob, i got those fights i asked for, all of them to be exact, now u go and wupp his but

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post Mar 30th, 2006 08:09 PM
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

the scans you showed suggest that the gravity fields created are very small... none of them could cover a wide area.... even if they all worked together.

Powerhouses gravity fields have gone up in power into long range field attacks (a little like magnetos shields when drawn) Crystal can effect large areas, with her powers. She was just using it creativily at that point

quote:

the scan in question was from under the ocean.... to recreate the environment in question she would have to make millions of gallons... which she can't

She can join hydrogen and oxygen molecules to create rain, summoning these molecules from the atmosphere. She can control the movement of water by manipulating surface tension, divining water from the ground and causing it to flow in designated directions. The observed maximum volume of water she can control is approximately 2,000 cubic feet (about 15,000 gallons).

seems she can do a damn lot though

quote:

Temugin was Pure PIS and Ghost has abilities that none of your team has

The Ninja thing... laughing out loud ... that was even bigger PIS than the Temugin thing.... everyone knows that!

It happened. Temugin is faster than Ironman, pure and simple. Powerhouse is too.

quote:

How does that help you?

magnetism........adamantuim is metel....see the connection? confused

quote:

Which wont stop IM and TS's blasts

Ive already shown that Crystal can control the energy of any of your characters, and Powerhouse can absorb them and throw it back you

quote:

If she didn't need to concentrate then she would've done it all while watching TV (or whatever Inhumans do for relaxation) instead she had ot get up on the roof to avoid all distractions and spend quite a while trying to imitate a basic air filter

spend time? it happened in one panel. I really dont think she needed time to do that at all. So when one is trying to relax and at the same time do something productive they should just sit around doing nothing? thats like saying Storm should just sit while letting her powers do the gardening for her.

quote:

PH's gravity fields are too small to target a fast moving target.... and Mach 2 is just a rough estimation of the slowest you could possibly make him.... teh fact is that his speed and strength combined make any of his punches OHKOs for any of your low durability team members (which is most of them)

one, not small. Two, I dont need to target it anyone. Its a widespread field. Once within it your in my domain. My gravity rules the day. I can throw you back into your teammates, or just drop you to the floor, depending on where Im forcing the gravity.

quote:

Iron Man can do the same to your team (with sonics) without having to be precise at all... and he can keep the attack up indefinitely while moving on to other attack plans

sonics depend on air movement. The wind going in YOUR direction would not help YOUR team at all. It would mean that the sonics are going to affect you and not me.

quote:

MACH 10 in a room that's only 1 mile across will kill him faster than anything i could do

please. I said he could go that speed, not that he would. He would however be able to dodge anything you throw at him

quote:

He generates heat internally which results in external flame allowing flight and heat/fire energy blasts

.....What the f**k? hes made of carbon.....carbon burns doesnt it?
That is what actually happened at Chernobyl in the Ukraine. The nuclear reactor got so hot that it set the graphite (carbon) crucible on fire

Moving on....gravity has made all your characters slow down considerable. I can form an airless vacuum around you with my Crystals (making Charcoal ineffective), make the oxygen in Ironmans suit explode (frying your millionaire playboy into a crisp), making Thunderstrike subject to vertigo then hitting him with mach speed Zero G punches and power bombs. Meanwhile Hermond is being hit by the thrown wendigos by some of my Powerhouses.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2006 12:45 AM
Scoobless
sselboocS

It happened. Temugin is faster than Ironman, pure and simple. Powerhouse is too.

Power House isn't faster in reaction speed

And Iron Man has beaten Count Nefaria (who is a Superman type character)

magnetism........adamantuim is metel....see the connection?

the walls are solid.... to move one wall means moving the entire building.... which I'm pretty sure isn't going to help you

Ive already shown that Crystal can control the energy of any of your characters

She can't control energy blasts she doesn't know are coming and are only in the air for a fraction of a second

one, not small. Two, I dont need to target it anyone. Its a widespread field. Once within it your in my domain. My gravity rules the day. I can throw you back into your teammates, or just drop you to the floor, depending on where Im forcing the gravity.

Seems pretty small in the few scans you've shown

Not when you're eating missiles and magical energy blasts you can't

sonics depend on air movement. The wind going in YOUR direction would not help YOUR team at all. It would mean that the sonics are going to affect you and not me.

Wind only has a minor effect on sound... if it was too extreme for them he would wait for a better opening

And wind and gravity will do nothing to slow down/deter Thunderstrike's mace or Iron Man's repulsors

I said he could go that speed, not that he would. He would however be able to dodge anything you throw at him

No he wouldn't. He has bog standard human reflexes, if he's flying at any considerable speed he'll have to totally focus on not crashing, if he's going at a manageable speed then he's an easy target

At MACH 1 he would cover one mile in just over four and a half seconds... at this speed Iron Man's radar/laser targeting will knock him out of the sky no problem

At MACH 2 he'll cross the entire room in just over two seconds

Totally unmanageable speeds for a human

At MACH 10 he'll turn himself into paste before he even realises he's in trouble

there's no way in hell a person with human reflexes can maneuver within a closed environment this size at those speeds without killing themselves

It just isn't possible!

Duplicate Boy Prime is dead meat in this match... whether he does it himself or one of my team does it, it doesn't matter.... he wont last thirty seconds

and when he dies - half your team vanishes

smile

.....What the f**k? hes made of carbon.....carbon burns doesnt it?
That is what actually happened at Chernobyl in the Ukraine. The nuclear reactor got so hot that it set the graphite (carbon) crucible on fire

Yes, Carbon does burn (in some forms)

In fact Charcoal's descriptive title (or whatever you call those things) was Charcoal: The Burning Man

Charcoal is a form of organic carbon and he can generate more of it at will... hence the body stretching/mass increasing tricks he does:

I can form an airless vacuum around you with my Crystals (making Charcoal ineffective)

He's still extremely effective when not on fire (and he doesn't breathe while in "monster" form)

^ that second scan was him severely weakened after a week of torture

make the oxygen in Ironmans suit explode

I really doubt that would happen.... not only did Tony spend months shielding himself from any possible energy fields within or out-with the armour but there's extremely little space between him and the armour.... that's a hell of a precision task you're attempting on a moving target while under fire.... it just wont be happening

The simple fact is, Duplicate Boy Prime cannot survive in this environment

If he flies - he kills himself

If he doesn't fly then he's an even easier target

This one weak defenceless character represents the majority of your team's strength (limited though that may be stick out tongue ) .... and as soon as he's knocked out/killed the duplicates vanish

It's just an undeniable fact.... he's going to be the one responsible for your defeat

smile

Do you even KMC???

Last edited by Scoobless on Mar 31st, 2006 at 03:00 AM

Old Post Mar 31st, 2006 02:52 AM
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Power House isn't faster in reaction speed

he flies at mach speeds and can operate in mach speeds.....

quote:

And Iron Man has beaten Count Nefaria (who is a Superman type character)

really? your point? Katie Power defeated an above thor level character at her very limit.

quote:

She can't control energy blasts she doesn't know are coming and are only in the air for a fraction of a second

really?

http://img481.imageshack.us/my.php?image=crys194po.jpg

Seems to me she took control of that blast, and she wasnt expecting it from Exodus

quote:

Seems pretty small in the few scans you've

that was the revamp, retelling their past. Its basically a kids story, but it illustrates their powers pretty well (besides the fact that they are depowered) Katie Powers offensive powers are pretty awesome in the old comics....

quote:

Not when you're eating missiles and magical energy blasts you can't

missles can be deflected, magical energy blasts can be absorbed and returned

quote:

Wind only has a minor effect on sound... if it was too extreme for them he would wait for a better opening

your not gonna get an inch when Im doing hurrican force winds...

quote:

And wind and gravity will do nothing to slow down/deter Thunderstrike's mace or Iron Man's repulsors

But it will slow down Thunderstikes arm motion, he has vertigo, and Ironman has bee fried from the inside out

quote:

there's no way in hell a person with human reflexes can maneuver within a closed environment this size at those speeds without killing themselves
It just isn't possible!

the ring can give him flight at levels he can accomplish and one of my powerhouses is like a body guard. He can, while guarding him throw your characters with gravity, or sniper your ass with powerbombs

quote:

Yes, Carbon does burn (in some forms)

In fact Charcoal's descriptive title (or whatever you call those things) was Charcoal: The Burning Man

Charcoal is a form of organic carbon and he can generate more of it at will... hence the body stretching/mass increasing tricks he does:

He's still extremely effective when not on fire (and he doesn't breathe while in "monster" form)

^ that second scan was him severely weakened after a week of torture

I cant see all the pictures. But it doesnt matter. Carbon is made up of earth atoms. It makes things from graphite to diamonds. All are under Crystals control. There really is nothing you can say to that.
quote:

I really doubt that would happen.... not only did Tony spend months shielding himself from any possible energy fields within or out-with the armour but there's extremely little space between him and the armour.... that's a hell of a precision task you're attempting on a moving target while under fire.... it just wont be happening

precision?

she took all the pollution out of a thirty mile raduis. She took, felt the disturbance (without moving too see it) and expelled it. Here she is shown making cloths. Why am I showing this? because it shows that she can create things out of precise control of her powers. It might not seem like a big deal, but the precision needed to create two sets of clothes is really great.

http://img517.imageshack.us/my.php?image=crys77jb.jpg

now to explode oxygen would be a simple task. She can "feel" the oxygen and just make it explode. It would make a nice "BOOM"

also just to say she could raise the temp. around everyone (excluding Charcoal of course, who would be already controlled with my earth powers. And who knows what temperatures she could reach epically with hurricane forces of pressurized air evil face think a giant blast furnace
Now I could take the two (increases temp. and Charcoals earth) mix and make lava evil face It wont be around for long, but I can burn you with the sludge "lava" pretty badly.

notice here that she reduced the thrown object into molten slag. That means she can instantly make something extremely hot.

I would also mention, my powerhouses have a lil weapon that I really had not needed to use before. However Ironman provided the perfect target. I could simply come up to ironman at mach speeds and absorb his inorganic material. Thats one of the two ways Katie Power absorbs energy (two being the bishop way). So I could actually just make his suit become my energy.

Or I COULD do this with Crystals powers

http://img481.imageshack.us/my.php?image=crys186xq.jpg

notice she used seismic powers on a robot. Ironman is close enough.

My versitility really is just plain better than yours.

Thunderstrike is ineffective: his arm is slowed, he has vertigo, hit with Powerbombs

Ironman: has either been A) burned alive B) hit with lava and a siesmic wave or C) his suit has been absorbed

Hermond: gravity makes him its *****.....

Charcoal: controlled by Crystal.

Last edited by Blair Wind on Mar 31st, 2006 at 04:11 AM

Old Post Mar 31st, 2006 04:05 AM
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

just more proof that Charcoal can be controlled by Crystal:

Calcium carbonate is a chemical compound, with chemical formula CaCO3.
It is commonly used as an antacid, and is the active ingredient in agricultural lime. It is a common substance found as rock in all parts of the world and is the main component of seashells and the shell of snails.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calcium_carbonate

Old Post Mar 31st, 2006 04:25 AM
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

just more proof that Charcoal can be controlled by Crystal:

Calcium carbonate is a chemical compound, with chemical formula CaCO3.
It is commonly used as an antacid, and is the active ingredient in agricultural lime. It is a common substance found as rock in all parts of the world and is the main component of seashells and the shell of snails.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calcium_carbonate

I'm very curious as to how this helps Crystal control Charcoal... Can you explain what you're getting at?

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Mar 31st, 2006 04:29 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

I think it's not disputed that Charcoal is made of carbon and that Crystal can control/manipulate "earth". So what does that mean? Well what is "earth" made up of? Rocks and decomposed rocks (ie. sand) mainly. Now since Ive shown that many of these rocks contain carbon and that other metamorphic rocks (ie diamonds) are made entirely of carbon therefore Crystal's control over "earth" should extend to include Charcoal's carbon body.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2006 04:46 AM