KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Signature Forum » Intangible Warrior's Sacred Room

Intangible Warrior's Sacred Room
Started by: intangiblewarri

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Agon
Xel'Naga Survivor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by boobsmagee
lol may i ask what program did u use bfore u got photoshop recently?

Paint shop Pro and Fireworks, Fireworks taught me a lot of stuff that I would not know now, then with paint shop I learned to do everything the hard way and sometimes the hard way had benefits and sometimes it was just a waste of time. I got into photoshop, i kept on looking at tuts and once I mastered one technqiue id move on to a different technique and try to bring back old ones.

Originally posted by IceJaw
Welcome back

Awesome stuff

Thanks, lol been working on my sigs a lot.

O SNAP!!

Old Post Dec 30th, 2006 05:58 PM
Agon is currently offline Click here to Send Agon a Private Message Find more posts by Agon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agon
Xel'Naga Survivor

Latest one, It's for a duel against KOP

(please log in to view the image)

O SNAP!!

Old Post Dec 30th, 2006 06:13 PM
Agon is currently offline Click here to Send Agon a Private Message Find more posts by Agon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agon
Xel'Naga Survivor

and I won the duel, woot woot, more sigs to come lol.

O SNAP!!

Old Post Dec 30th, 2006 07:21 PM
Gannon
Mild Mannered

Dude i love Starcraft.

deviantArt | Duel Record 12:7 | My Sigs

Old Post Dec 30th, 2006 08:17 PM
Gannon is currently offline Click here to Send Gannon a Private Message Find more posts by Gannon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agon
Xel'Naga Survivor

Originally posted by Gannon
Dude i love Starcraft.

OH MY. BEST GAME EVER LOL. I still play it, never gets boring cuz the races are so equal and you can win with any of them, best game eva.

O SNAP!!

Old Post Dec 30th, 2006 08:39 PM
Broken Darkness

Nice sigs. You seem to favor a couple of brushes a lot, though it works for your style. But you may wanna pick up some new brushes soon, deviant art is the best spot.

Overall, I love your work.

"Life is Complex... so am I."

Old Post Dec 30th, 2006 08:47 PM
Broken Darkness is currently offline Click here to Send Broken Darkness a Private Message Find more posts by Broken Darkness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gannon
Mild Mannered

Originally posted by Agon
OH MY. BEST GAME EVER LOL. I still play it, never gets boring cuz the races are so equal and you can win with any of them, best game eva.

Yup, Zerg own though.

deviantArt | Duel Record 12:7 | My Sigs

Old Post Dec 30th, 2006 08:54 PM
Gannon is currently offline Click here to Send Gannon a Private Message Find more posts by Gannon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agon
Xel'Naga Survivor

Originally posted by Gannon
Yup, Zerg own though.

Naww, its all about terrand and medics, send in some Rines with Meds and its game over.

Originally posted by Artemis1860
Nice sigs. You seem to favor a couple of brushes a lot, though it works for your style. But you may wanna pick up some new brushes soon, deviant art is the best spot.

Overall, I love your work.

I do not understand, the late sigs I've made do not use one brush, except for smudging, whatever, well thanks for the comment, im looking into some Stock Manip tuts, tryna learn that.

O SNAP!!

Old Post Dec 30th, 2006 09:24 PM
Broken Darkness

I do not understand, the late sigs I've made do not use one brush, except for smudging, whatever, well thanks for the comment, im looking into some Stock Manip tuts, tryna learn that.

I wasn't trying to insult or anything, and I didn't mean to say that you use just one brush. there are just some you seem to favor, meaning your backgrounds and such are starting to look the same, so some new brushes may be in order, that's all.

and i've heard stock manipulation is fun, haven't tried it myself yet. Good luck and just have fun with it.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2006 09:34 PM
Broken Darkness is currently offline Click here to Send Broken Darkness a Private Message Find more posts by Broken Darkness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agon
Xel'Naga Survivor

I wasn't trying to insult or anything, and I didn't mean to say that you use just one brush. there are just some you seem to favor, meaning your backgrounds and such are starting to look the same, so some new brushes may be in order, that's all.

and i've heard stock manipulation is fun, haven't tried it myself yet. Good luck and just have fun with it.

Ohh, i see what u mean, ok. Ya stock manip is fun but I cant get the hang of it, iz 2 hard lol.

O SNAP!!

Old Post Dec 30th, 2006 09:37 PM
Broken Darkness

Ohh, i see what u mean, ok. Ya stock manip is fun but I cant get the hang of it, iz 2 hard lol.

keep trying, it just takes practice, and time.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2006 09:42 PM
Agon
Xel'Naga Survivor

ya i guess so, im also lookin at this ohter tut on how to make good backgrounds.

O SNAP!!

Old Post Dec 30th, 2006 10:37 PM
Agon
Xel'Naga Survivor

Well guys this is the latest, I want to know how this background is, don't mind the text, I'm really not feellin the BG i dunno why.

O SNAP!!

Old Post Dec 30th, 2006 11:19 PM
Broken Darkness

It's interesting. Question for ya, how many layers was it?

oh, also, what program do you use?

Old Post Dec 31st, 2006 12:40 AM
Agon
Xel'Naga Survivor

It's interesting. Question for ya, how many layers was it?

oh, also, what program do you use?

It's on photoshop and its 22 layers.

O SNAP!!

Old Post Dec 31st, 2006 01:25 AM
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Agon is back again.

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Dec 31st, 2006 01:25 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agon
Xel'Naga Survivor

Originally posted by Barker
Agon is back again.

LMFAO. THankz T3h R3krab. lol.

O SNAP!!

Old Post Dec 31st, 2006 02:02 AM
Broken Darkness

It's on photoshop and its 22 layers.

dang, very nice.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2006 02:29 AM
Agon
Xel'Naga Survivor

dang, very nice.

lol thanks, you seem to be improving nicely also from what i've seen in your thread, you'll get there.

O SNAP!!

Old Post Dec 31st, 2006 02:38 AM
Agon
Xel'Naga Survivor

Mehh, Threw something up in photoshop.

IM KIDDING, THIS TOOK LIKE 3 HOURS. AND IM SO HAPPY WITH DA RESULT!

-EDIT - eww i just realized how bad the border looks, and I don't want to do a widescreen, lol Lana taught me this bordering technique, No OFFENSE to Lana, I just probably dont know how to do this right.

O SNAP!!

Old Post Dec 31st, 2006 05:18 PM