KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Missed an Episode?

Missed an Episode?
Started by: Smallville

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ChiquitaZ
Everybody's Changing <3

Was there a new episode on thanksgiving? 'Cause I'm not sure...

someday soon we will all know....

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 08:53 PM
ChiquitaZ is currently offline Click here to Send ChiquitaZ a Private Message Find more posts by ChiquitaZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ChiquitaZ
Was there a new episode on thanksgiving? 'Cause I'm not sure...

Nope. I believe they replayed "Whither".

Old Post Jan 6th, 2007 01:41 PM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batcavenumber1

I got a copy if you are interested PM me.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 07:57 PM
batcavenumber1 is currently offline Click here to Send batcavenumber1 a Private Message Find more posts by batcavenumber1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colombiankilla
Restricted

Account Restricted

If anyone wants to see episodes from this season go to tv.peekvid.com and you can see all the episodes from after WITHER

Wherever there's trouble there's always some fat guy there to help or the Justice League

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 08:56 PM
Colombiankilla is currently offline Click here to Send Colombiankilla a Private Message Find more posts by Colombiankilla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

way to give it to the world.!.....jk

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 09:15 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colombiankilla
Restricted

Account Restricted

hey itys for anyone to see Kal stop holding out on people dumbass

Wherever there's trouble there's always some fat guy there to help or the Justice League

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 08:38 PM
Colombiankilla is currently offline Click here to Send Colombiankilla a Private Message Find more posts by Colombiankilla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

He was kidding Moron!

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 11:18 PM
Darkchoco is currently offline Click here to Send Darkchoco a Private Message Find more posts by Darkchoco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dru-Zod

Originally posted by Colombiankilla
If anyone wants to see episodes from this season go to tv.peekvid.com and you can see all the episodes from after WITHER

Do i have to download the episodes from the site?

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 12:34 AM
Dru-Zod is currently offline Click here to Send Dru-Zod a Private Message Find more posts by Dru-Zod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

hey itys for anyone to see Kal stop holding out on people dumbass

You are a very unpleasant individual. no expression

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 12:49 AM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Originally posted by Dru-Zod
Do i have to download the episodes from the site?
Nope

Originally posted by AstroFan
You are a very unpleasant individual. no expression
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 02:10 AM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unerasable_Sin

Hey, I think I might have missed something and since I have no idea what the episode is called or if it even exists I thought I'd ask you fine people. See, I've been hearing a rumour that in an episode something happens to Lex and he winds up thinking/changing into a girl. Supposedly a Halloween episode, but I've flipped through the Smallville episode lists online and haven't seen anything remotely resembling such an episode. So, is there actually such an episode or is this just some creative thinking on some rotten kids' part? A part of me hopes it is true because it would be so entertaining to watch.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 01:30 PM
Unerasable_Sin is currently offline Click here to Send Unerasable_Sin a Private Message Find more posts by Unerasable_Sin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

There is an episode in season 1 where a shapeshifting girl turns into Lex. lol

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 10:22 PM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Originally posted by Unerasable_Sin
Hey, I think I might have missed something and since I have no idea what the episode is called or if it even exists I thought I'd ask you fine people. See, I've been hearing a rumour that in an episode something happens to Lex and he winds up thinking/changing into a girl. Supposedly a Halloween episode, but I've flipped through the Smallville episode lists online and haven't seen anything remotely resembling such an episode. So, is there actually such an episode or is this just some creative thinking on some rotten kids' part? A part of me hopes it is true because it would be so entertaining to watch.
That would be wicked funny!!!!!! but sadly Astrofan is right, and there's only that ep. in Season 1.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 10:34 PM
Clonest
Smallville is cool,sad!

Originally posted by kshair54
Has anyone else been receing spam emails from a supposed "Smallville Fan" that is actually a spam email offering a pay service to download the episodes for a fee?

I have been receiving these spams ever since joining the forum
it's not spam...it's just made up stuff that always invites you to this certain website that allows you to download the latist episodes....corse their's a fee but WHO CARES!!! ya miss an episode you can just save ya money for teh one time fee payoff so you cna download them anytime,but i prefer iTunes.

C@@L smuge

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 04:17 AM
Clonest is currently offline Click here to Send Clonest a Private Message Find more posts by Clonest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

I get mine free. smile

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 05:29 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

Does anyone know where I can find the prison riot clip from Transferance (season 4)?

Old Post Feb 15th, 2007 05:15 PM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nc0026

eps

Would anyone be able to give me a link where i can get the season 6 episodes and they are updated every week? would be greatly appreciated thanks

Old Post Feb 16th, 2007 08:01 AM
nc0026 is currently offline Click here to Send nc0026 a Private Message Find more posts by nc0026 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BigRed

That site is I guess gone now.

So do you know any other sites that host them? Thanks.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2007 07:53 PM
BigRed is currently offline Click here to Send BigRed a Private Message Find more posts by BigRed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colombiankilla
Restricted

Account Restricted

GO TO TV-LINKS.CO.UK for new episodes

Old Post Apr 20th, 2007 03:00 AM
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

I must apologize for not being as helpful as I would like to have been lately. For those who are unaware of who I am and what I do, I am in the military currently overseas on a deployment. Therein, I am unable to do a lot of things I would like to.

I should not be gone too much longer, and will be back to the US here soon. I hope to be more helpful then. Until I do, www.tv-links.co.uk is a really good site to visit.

Once again, I apologize.

Last edited by Smallville on Jul 7th, 2007 at 07:09 PM

Old Post Jul 7th, 2007 06:56 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote