KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » ppl who want to be batman

ppl who want to be batman
Started by: the dark night

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dman2008
Free Agent

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Syndicate_Lord
Damn, good point. Are we all going to be Batmen? That would work because people would belive Batman kept coming back and is immortal, really heat up the Urban Legend thing! Yes, we must keep E-Mailing each other from now on. Are you in, Dark Knight?

please, please tell me your joking confused

I know iit sound slike a great ide on paper but

like an earleier poster siad how are you going to dodge gun fire
fight thugs
get to where the crimes are

It just isn't plausible

this is why Batman is a FICTIONAL CHARACTER

Old Post Apr 15th, 2006 07:11 PM
dman2008 is currently offline Click here to Send dman2008 a Private Message Find more posts by dman2008 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

I'm not joking. My grand dad was n officer in the army and is well connected... my older bro even works part time at a garage and I sometimes steal bits and pieces so we can make some great stuff... he has all kinds of electric crap that needs fixing...

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Apr 15th, 2006 08:01 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dman2008
Free Agent

I'm not joking. My grand dad was n officer in the army and is well connected... my older bro even works part time at a garage and I sometimes steal bits and pieces so we can make some great stuff... he has all kinds of electric crap that needs fixing...

wink well I guess its your funeral

Old Post Apr 15th, 2006 08:12 PM
dman2008 is currently offline Click here to Send dman2008 a Private Message Find more posts by dman2008 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

No, it's my duy to innocents...

Old Post Apr 15th, 2006 08:24 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dman2008
Free Agent

No, it's my duy to innocents...

you mean duty wink

Old Post Apr 15th, 2006 08:37 PM
dman2008
Free Agent

You know what I change my mind I want to join in

I'll be nightwing

Old Post Apr 15th, 2006 08:44 PM
Etrigan
?

I'll remain my own character, Prophecy. I've got the costume all kitted out, and I am actually a capable martial artist. If that fails, I'll have to rely on you guys to handle the weaponry.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2006 10:02 PM
Etrigan is currently offline Click here to Send Etrigan a Private Message Find more posts by Etrigan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheMercurial
Unmythical mortal

Yeah, but the things is that criminals are also generally well connected, and with the advantage of theft and smuggling, can attain state of the art equipment faster than you.

If there were no such thing as superhero comics, the idea of creating yourself as an urban myth to terrorise criminals would be genius.
But as it happens, everyone knows the story of Batman, but Batman lives in a world of men outrunning bullets and leaping tall buildings in a single bound.
In our world, there is nothing to convince criminals that a force for justice exists that is anyway beyond a normal human.

I agree that something drastic needs to be done, I just dont think this is a truly preactical way of doing anything about crime......

"Give a man a fire and he will be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life"

Old Post Apr 15th, 2006 10:23 PM
TheMercurial is currently offline Click here to Send TheMercurial a Private Message Find more posts by TheMercurial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the dark night

i am if u r as o said thoes who have msn add me [email protected] or we could all make a certain e-mail addy and talk through that? what u think

Old Post Apr 16th, 2006 03:51 AM
the dark night is currently offline Click here to Send the dark night a Private Message Find more posts by the dark night Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the dark night

ture but thats what would make it even more better that someone has really done it sure we cant dodge bullets and jump over buildings but we can do somethings can we

Old Post Apr 16th, 2006 03:53 AM
the dark night is currently offline Click here to Send the dark night a Private Message Find more posts by the dark night Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the dark night

im going to start a new msn addy just for this if u all really in tell me ur e-mail addys if u r turely in

Old Post Apr 16th, 2006 03:57 AM
the dark night

add [email protected] if ur going to join me make a e-mail with ur hero name and add me ok

Old Post Apr 16th, 2006 04:06 AM
the dark night

if that doesnt work dw about it just add me with ur currient addy

Old Post Apr 16th, 2006 04:06 AM
Kovacs86

I am [email protected]
My own private e-Mail service that my family uses to avoid junk... it's a secure system

Old Post Apr 16th, 2006 08:30 AM
Kovacs86

We aren't characters. This is serious. dark Knight, I added you to my contact list.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2006 08:37 AM
the dark night

no not characters but still u probly dont want to use ur realy name for safty do u

Old Post Apr 16th, 2006 08:42 AM
the dark night

do you think i should start a web site so ppl can join but u need a password to get in or something and only members know the password

Old Post Apr 16th, 2006 08:44 AM
Kovacs86

Yes... if you know how, it is essential. Make it so you need like 2 passwords...

Old Post Apr 16th, 2006 08:59 AM
the dark night

i have done it i have made a website i shall send the passwork to members only the website is www.batmanhero.piczo.com u need the password to get in Syndicate_Lord ill send u the passwork in a e-mail now

Old Post Apr 16th, 2006 09:09 AM
Kovacs86

Thanks, amigo. Hey, you made that real fast... are yo still constructing it mainly? And how do you make web sites?

Old Post Apr 16th, 2006 09:13 AM