KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » ppl who want to be batman

ppl who want to be batman
Started by: the dark night

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kovacs86

If you view my profile, you can E-Mail faster through that...

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Apr 16th, 2006 09:13 AM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the dark night

ok ill do that whats ur hero name and location so i can regester you on the site and have u checkd it out yet?

Old Post Apr 16th, 2006 09:17 AM
the dark night is currently offline Click here to Send the dark night a Private Message Find more posts by the dark night Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

Yeah, I registered on the shout box...

Old Post Apr 16th, 2006 09:47 AM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etrigan
?

Okay, I added you to my MSN list, dark night.

I'll join teh website soon. Give me the password on MSN.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2006 09:53 AM
Etrigan is currently offline Click here to Send Etrigan a Private Message Find more posts by Etrigan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

etty, I'll E-Mail you the pass! My MSN address needs fixing but I'll be on it again soon!

Old Post Apr 16th, 2006 10:28 AM
Kovacs86

Hey, all. Dark Night and Etrigan. Will you plaese join my forum? I made it just now and it has nearly as many boards as KMC, but it needs members to get started. you can copy the name on the space bar and then delete the space but otherwise pro baords appears in asterisks and won't work. Go to:
http://www.discussdomain.pro boards104.com Please go there and sign up!!!!

Old Post Apr 16th, 2006 10:31 AM
Kovacs86

First 2 to join will be global mods!

Old Post Apr 16th, 2006 10:32 AM
the dark night

sweet etrigan whats ur msn addy cause it doesnt say u added me [email protected]

Old Post Apr 16th, 2006 10:43 AM
the dark night is currently offline Click here to Send the dark night a Private Message Find more posts by the dark night Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the dark night

ill e-mail u the password now so u can regester on the site www.batmanhero.piczo.com

Old Post Apr 16th, 2006 10:44 AM
TheMercurial
Unmythical mortal

quote: (post)
Originally posted by the dark night
ture but thats what would make it even more better that someone has really done it sure we cant dodge bullets and jump over buildings but we can do somethings can we

Yeah, you can do somethings.
But if you want be more than just guys who beat up people, if you want to make a real difference you'd need: highly developed detective skills, martial arts abilities, psychological analysis, extreme technological skill, peak athleticism, medical training, access to criminal databases, connections in current law enforcement agencies, and practically unlimited wealth.

The fact is, that to inspire fear and make a truly practical difference, you would need to convince your enemies that you're more than just people, and my point is that since we dont live in a fictional world, everyone knows that the limits of a persons abilities, and no one will believe you to be more than human, regardless of how well trained you might become.

I dont mean any offence by this, I respect your ideals and your desire to change things, but the fact is that what you're talking about would only result in getting yourselves badly hurt at the least, or at worst, endangering innoccent peoples lives.

"Give a man a fire and he will be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life"

Old Post Apr 16th, 2006 01:02 PM
TheMercurial is currently offline Click here to Send TheMercurial a Private Message Find more posts by TheMercurial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

I've had karate training since I was 6. I'm a grade A and A* student in everything. I can do this.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2006 01:03 PM
TheMercurial
Unmythical mortal

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Syndicate_Lord
I've had karate training since I was 6. I'm a grade A and A* student in everything. I can do this.

It takes more than being able to fight.
Fine if you can beat up guys twice your size, but how does that help you pretect other people from being shot? or defeat a room full of people pointing guns at you?

Not to mention that you're not the only person ever to train in martial arts and there are criminals who've been fighting and training a lot longer than you have.

"Give a man a fire and he will be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life"

Old Post Apr 16th, 2006 01:07 PM
TheMercurial is currently offline Click here to Send TheMercurial a Private Message Find more posts by TheMercurial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

LOL

Old Post Apr 16th, 2006 02:46 PM
Scarlet_Spidey
Artsy Fartsy

If people would start taking justice in their own hands, there would be a great anarchy. Plus we don't have superpowers so how are we going to fight crimemay i ask.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2006 03:06 PM
Scarlet_Spidey is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet_Spidey a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet_Spidey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

Batman doesnt have super powers, jack ass

Old Post Apr 16th, 2006 03:28 PM
Scarlet_Spidey
Artsy Fartsy

But he's superintelligent, very strong, and outlasts explosions.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2006 03:43 PM
Scarlet_Spidey is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet_Spidey a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet_Spidey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

outlasts?

Old Post Apr 16th, 2006 03:45 PM
Scarlet_Spidey
Artsy Fartsy

It means he can survive an explosion dumbo.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2006 03:54 PM
TheMercurial
Unmythical mortal

Well he officially has no powers but Batman clearly does things far beyond human potential.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2006 04:02 PM
Kovacs86

And so do people when they have to. ever heard the phrase "strength born of desperation"

Old Post Apr 16th, 2006 08:05 PM