KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » The Final Battle with Voldemort

The Final Battle with Voldemort
Started by: Scotty Brockman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Slytherin_Gryffindor

ya cum on where r u update!!!It rox BTW

Old Post May 12th, 2006 12:49 AM
~Dark_Dan_Fan~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Dark_Dan_Fan~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Dark_Dan_Fan~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Namine Etoile
Save us from Ourselves

Huh? When is the update? ??? shifty

Old Post May 14th, 2006 04:17 PM
Namine Etoile is currently offline Click here to Send Namine Etoile a Private Message Find more posts by Namine Etoile Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scotty Brockman
My hearts lost n Darkness

Ok sorry for the long wait for a post hopefully this will make up for it
===============================================
Chapter Six

Harry VS. Malfoy

Miles and miles away Voldemort was yelling in pain as he felt Harry’s anger, unlike Harry, Voldemort’s anger was used as a weapon for fear towards him. But that pain was like nothing he had every felt, Harry’s anger was pure hatred and he felt like Voldemort was a little soft. Heck Voldemort shivered when he thought about that anger he just felt. As he thought about it someone came in and began to speak.

“Master? What happened? I heard your scream in the hall.” Bellatrix responded kissing the hems of Voldemort’s cloak.

“I don’t know, Potter has developed some anger so powerful that I felt it.” spat Voldemort looking at Bellatrix in extreme hatred, causing her to whimper.

“But surely y-you ca-ca-can’t feel his emotions? Master.” Bellatrix said frightened as what Voldemort would do know that he is currently pissed.

“Get, Draco.” Voldemort spat looking at the door with mild interest.

“Yes master” Bellatrix said after disappearing behind a door. After a few minutes Draco entered and spoke in a whisper.

“Yes master.” Draco said fearfully, he has never felt safe ever since he failed in killing Dumbledore when in the dark lord’s presence.

“Draco, ahh about time I have a mission for you, pass and you will be redeemed in my eyes.” Voldemort spat looking at the tall, blond boy. And slowly he told Malfoy of the plan to get Potter and trap him and when he finished he laughed and so did Malfoy.

“Finally, I can get Saint Potter. Vengeance will be mine. Don’t worry master, I will not fail you.” Malfoy said smirking about his assignment.

“Good Draco, I’m expecting you to come through with this mission, seeing of how much you hate Potter. Heed this warning, if you fail you die, got it! However if Potter gets help I’ll understand. I’ll have someone to see you duel. To tell you the truth I expect you to fail, he has more power then that wretched fool Albus Dumbledore, and you couldn’t even kill him so I doubt it.” Voldemort spat evilly to Draco, glaring at everyone.

“My lord, what do you mean, he has more power?” Draco muttered. Looking patiently at the Dark lord while thinking of a plan to get Potter alone.

“Never you mind” Voldemort spat, and everyone shuddered at the treacherous glare Voldemort was giving. “Now that I got your attention, I think I’m changing plans, I want you all to get Potter at-”

Then Voldemort stopped and then screamed “Potter” then a wave of his wand and Harry’s mind was gone. Miles and miles away, Harry awoke with a start, sweating and panting like he ran a hundred mile relay. He was holding his scar which was on fire making his eyes water. Ginny woke up next to him paranoid because Harry was having a hard time breathing. She tried to get him up, and when she did she carried him to the shower and turned it on, and left the room closing the door behind her. The hot water felt good to Harry when he got in but he noticed he couldn’t feel it on his forehead, it wasn’t anything big in his opinion.

Then he finished ten minutes later and he got out and used a drying charm on his body and clothes, he then walked out the bathroom and looked in his room to find Ginny. She was sitting on their bed crying, slowly. Suddenly she stopped and saw Harry and ran up to him, seeking comfort from him. He opened his arms and then closed them around her waist, putting his head on top of her head while she had her head on his shoulder. He began rocking her back and forth, slowly just how she liked it and when he did she grabbed on to him even tighter. He then raised her head up and he saw the happiness in her eyes and he slowly kissed her, then he got away and walked out to the kitchen. But before he left he spoke to Ginny.

“So...” Harry began to say but stopped when he saw a green flash of light and he put his hand up, thinking it wasn’t a good idea to go outside and then he yelled for lighting and told her to get Dumbledore.

“Ginny, go I need to deflect this, it’s the Avada Kedavra curse.” Harry spoke in a whisper. Ginny then moved behind him and then Harry deflected the curse back at whoever the caster is.

Whoever it was moved as the curse got close and when he moved Harry saw a head full of blond hair and recognized him as Malfoy. Harry began to run after him and then several thing happened at once. First everyone came out of the Burrow to see what the disturbance was, Dumbledore appeared behind a tree hiding, he was holding Lighting tail. Then he let go and she went to Harry’s shoulder and tried to set but Harry pointed at Ginny and the bird went on Ginny’s shoulder, while Ginny petted it. Then several Death eaters appeared out of the bushed among them was Snape. And to make matters worse they were all aiming at Harry.

“What do you want Malfoy?” Harry spat when he said Malfoy. Like the name was poisonous, while he glared at everyone in turn.

“Potty, Potty, watch you manners or I’ll kill you.” Malfoy taunted at Harry, then laughing at the Weasley’s house.

“No, Malfoy.” Harry smirked at Malfoy then he added “I’m sending a message to Voldemort.” he stopped then while everyone told him to watch his mouth. Then he continued again “Tell him, his time is coming when he will be bowing down for death.”

“Ignorant fool.” Snape spat like he never had before to Potter.

Then Harry lost control after that and a cure came out of nowhere in Harry’s hand, and it was green and heading for Snape but before Snape could move it hit him, it was the killing curse. Then Harry looked at Malfoy, both hating each other. Malfoy then said things to make Harry made no noticing that Harry’s magic was starting to show because Harry’s hair was sticking up with electricity, his hands were emitting sparks from all ten fingers. Also Harry was shaking. Then Malfoy said “I can’t wait to kill you, I’m going after your little girlfriend Ginny and I’m going to-” What ever he was going to do was interrupted because suddenly Harry tackled Malfoy forgetting about magic and then punching every part of Malfoy he could reach. It was scary, Harry was in pure rage it was so bad that the girls were crying and the death eaters were trying to stun Harry but it couldn’t reach him. When it got near it would bounce back in the force field of magic surrounding Harry.

Then Harry got another crack at Malfoy and landed his fist on Malfoy’s face with a sickening crunch. And Harry went after another punch again but he took to long and Malfoy raised his wand and it thru him backwards. Then he raised his wand and a snake came out and went after Ginny. But instead of speaking to it Harry transformed into a Lion.

“How can he do that?” Hermione said. Shocked at how much the person she knew was changing.

“I believe I can answer that when they leave.” Dumbledore whispered at Hermione.

Slowly the Lion came to Ginny and grabbed her with his mouth and slung her on his back and he moved away and then he stuck the snake and killed it. He then moved back to the spot everyone was at and dropped her where Molly and everyone else was. Then Harry, untransformed and was Harry again and went after Malfoy before he apparated, but before he got close Malfoy raised his wand and pointed at Ginny and muttered “SECTUMSEMPRA” and the curse was going after Ginny but Harry was quick thankfully he reached her before she got hit, but Harry didn’t have time to move it, so he put his hands up and took the blast and their was a loud shredding sound of flesh being removed. Slowly the blood went to his eyes and Harry fell down to his knees.

“NO! NOOOOOO!” Molly yelled and everyone was going to Harry. “Hermione take Ginny, she doesn’t need to see this.”

Thanks H. S. 6 for making SIG and special thanks to Lana for helping me fix problem

Old Post May 21st, 2006 05:35 AM
Scotty Brockman is currently offline Click here to Send Scotty Brockman a Private Message Find more posts by Scotty Brockman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scotty Brockman

Oh heck I'll post the rest tomorrow if I get two or more replies.

Thanks H. S. 6 for making SIG and special thanks to Lana for helping me fix problem

Old Post May 21st, 2006 05:36 AM
Scotty Brockman is currently offline Click here to Send Scotty Brockman a Private Message Find more posts by Scotty Brockman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Denniz234
Maybe someday...

yay u finally updated and its great agen but plz dont make me wait that long agen lol

Old Post May 22nd, 2006 07:02 PM
Denniz234 is currently offline Click here to Send Denniz234 a Private Message Find more posts by Denniz234 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Slytherin_Gryffindor

yay u updated *happy* luv it update soon!!!

Old Post May 24th, 2006 04:59 PM
~Dark_Dan_Fan~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Dark_Dan_Fan~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Dark_Dan_Fan~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Denniz234
Maybe someday...

where did ya go??

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2006 05:46 PM
Denniz234 is currently offline Click here to Send Denniz234 a Private Message Find more posts by Denniz234 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ginny Rules 94
G/H shipper all the way

please post the story is great

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2006 05:52 PM
Ginny Rules 94 is currently offline Click here to Send Ginny Rules 94 a Private Message Find more posts by Ginny Rules 94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scotty Brockman

Everyone I'm sorry about taking so long but I promise that I will post tonight. I swear I will. I have had a major writing block for past three weeks but I'm past that so I will update tonight I promise.

Scotty

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 12:12 AM
Scotty Brockman

“Mrs.. Mrs... Weasley.... it’s... fine... I... can.... heal..... myself... if... you.... will... remove..... my..... shirt.” Harry said slowly as she removed his shirt. The site wasn’t pretty and it was worse when Ginny saw it, she began to cry and rushed over to him putting his head on her lap. She was crying more now because she saw his once emerald eyes nothing but blood was seen. Plus his chest was covered in blood and cuts but there was a cut so deep you could see inside his body.

“Gin... Ginny... let.... go...... I.... ne... need... to-to... hurry... before.. I... die.” Harry spoke and he was having trouble talking because blood was inside his mouth now.

She slowly moved away and so did everyone else. Then Harry spoke slowly with the last part of strength he possessed.

“Demantio elmindio, ginaxi” he said then his body rose off the ground and slowly light surrounded him and his cuts were disappearing and then the blood in his eyes was gone. Then the light dropped him slowly on the ground making him stand and it was gone. The Harry fell backwards darkness surrounding him, until he knew no more.

Then Ginny ran to him and was trying to wake him up but he wouldn’t budge, and he wasn’t even breathing correct he was breathing short breaths.

“Harry, Harry please wake up, please. I can’t lose you, I need you.” Ginny spoke softly while the tears were coming out of her eyes.

Slowly Harry’s breathing was getting better and with every word he said he was causing pain beyond any you could ever imagine.

“Ginny, I’m fine, I won’t leave you I promise. I love you to much to leave you. I need you just like you need me.” Harry spoke clearly, trying to raise up but he was in to much pain to even sit.

“Get, Dumbledore he’s in the tree right there.” winced Harry, pointing to the tree where Dumbledore just appeared out of.

Dumbledore slowly walked over to Harry and raise him up and called for Madam Pomfrey to get him a blood potion to restore his blood. Five minutes later madam Pomfrey arrived with a potion and gave it to Harry. He swallowed it while he got up and walked into the Burrow with Ginny holding on to him to make sure he don’t fall. She had her arms around his waist while Harry had his arms around her waist as well. As soon as he got in he walked towards the couch and threw himself on the couch wincing every time he shifted his weight. It also didn’t help that Ginny was snuggling on him, she had her head on his chest while he had his head on the top of the couch, and slowly his chest raised up and down.

That night when Harry woke up, he felt strange he was surrounded in darkness and no one was there to help or guide him back. It took him a minute to realize he was in the living room in thee Burrow. He slowly moved his feet on the cold floor and got up with difficulty, and he realized he was having trouble breathing but he couldn’t figure out why he was having trouble. By an feeling in his gut he looked down at his chest and he saw why he was having trouble his whole chest was covered in scars little ones though. “Great more scars for me.” he thought sarcastically. Then he notices one large scar by his belly button and he felt light headed it was pure red and it covered his belly from right to left.

After looking at his chest which was nasty he decided to move slowly to the window not aware of the presence of Ginny across the room. But he couldn’t move that good so he decided that he would go to sleep again and hope he would be better tomorrow. With a loud clung Harry laid across the couch and waved his hand and the window opened and a gentle breeze came in the warm house. Slowly Harry felt his head hurt then he fell back into the darkness.

He was in a room, a dark room and there was figures in the room and they were covered in sheets, red sheets, all except one. The one that wasn’t covered was Voldemort. He was sitting on a seat and was thinking apparently, and wasn’t paying attention to anything. Then he heard a squeak, and the Dark Lord chuckled.

“Potter, so nice to see you again, even if it is in your mind. I brought you here to show you the future Potter. Pay attention to the main show.” Voldemort laughed and with a flick of his wand the red sheets disappeared and standing there was non other then the Weasley’s and Hermione. Each had bloody faces and clothes that were ripped on the sleeves and they were all hanging by their wrist. They looked at Harry with tears in their eyes: and a thought that made way to Harry it was Ginny’s message.

“How can you let this happen to us? I thought you loved me Harry. Clearly I was wrong, you don’t love me you used me. I hate you.” Ginny spoke in a frighteningly low and calm voice.

Then other messages came and they all said the same thing. “We hate you Harry.” Harry couldn’t take it so he had to use his Occlumency lessons to block them.

“Ahh, Harry it seems you finally mastered Occlumency lessons, congrats. But you still are to blame for their pain, if you would’ve died or joined me they could’ve lived in peace even Granger.” Voldemort spoke softly.

“I swear on my parent's grave, my godfather's grave, and other people’s grave that you killed, I’ll kill you once and for all.” Harry spoke as the red aura surrounded him.

“Touching Harry, touching.” Voldemort laughed pretending to wipe a fake tear. “But it doesn’t matter you’ll die not me.”

Then Voldemort spoke an incantation and a beam or light hit Harry and he fell back screaming before he passed out.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 04:39 AM
Denniz234
Maybe someday...

wahoo ur bak! great story btw that last chapter dint really make much sense but im sure it will start to l8er on anyway fanx 4 postin !

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 02:49 PM
Brit531

This story is so so so good. I cant wait to see what happens next. This story is so awsome.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 04:04 PM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scotty Brockman

Thanks to the searing pain in his scar the boy named Harry Potter woke up gasping, trying to sooth the pain in his forehead while he thought about the dream. It seemed so real, and it was frightening to think about. But he couldn’t help but wonder what if it happened?

“No I won’t... let... it happen.” Harry spoke forcefully to himself, unaware of the busy brown headed woman at the entrance looking towards Harry, struggling to decide what to do for him.

Then apparently she figured oh well and walked into the room and slowly went to Harry. As she got closer she felt an feeling like she was being watch but she shook it off. Just then Harry began to cough and blood was coming out in front of him but she didn’t know that because his back was towards her so she couldn’t see anything but his bare back and his navy shorts.

“Harry, are you alright.” Hermione questioned speaking softly, trying not to startle him while walking towards him.

All she got was a nod and more coughing and then another gasp in return to her question. When she stopped right behind him, she slowly went to his side and walked around him and stopped in front of him but she couldn’t see his face because he was looking down while he coughed. Then she got down and sat right in front of Harry as she watched him wave his hand and a towel appeared right next to his leg and he grabbed it and covered his face gently applying pressure to his face. Finally he folded the towel to use the other side when a hand went under his chin and moved his head up and he realized it was Hermione’s and when his face was in view for her she gasped. Harry was bleeding from his mouth where he bit his tongue and his scar was bleeding.

“Harry let me heal it please. Or you going to bleed to death.” Hermione spoke softly in a knowing voice.

“Hermione don’t worry about it. I’m fine I’ll heal it in a minute I’m trying to relax before I can.” Harry replied looking her in her eyes.

“But you’ll die if you don’t let me heal you now. Aren’t you afraid of death?” Hermione breathed in a hiss back towards him.

“At first yes I was afraid.” Harry answered back but the seeing the confused look she gave him he continued. “ I’m not afraid of death, when it comes I’ll welcome it with open arms, besides my parents and Sirius is there so I’ll not be alone.” Harry finished true fully.

Looking at Hermione’s face he felt bad he had said anything because the look on her face was shock, sad, and on the verge of tears. When he looked in her eyes he saw the saw the same thing but there was another emotion that he wasn’t sure he saw correctly.....love.

“Go on ’Mione, I can ‘t focus. So go ahead and heal it.” Harry spoke softly while he looked at Hermione’s face as it changed to happiness.

She slowly pulled out her wand and flicked it while muttering something under her breath and slowly a light came out of her wand and hit Harry in his mouth and the cut was instantly healed. Then another look appeared on her face as she watched him open his mouth and felt with his finger to see if the cut was healed. Satisfied he pulled his finger out and looked at it and smiled at Hermione.

“Thanks, ’Mione it’s healed. I owe you.” whispered Harry looking at her face and smirking. “You know I won’t mind, just do it don’t be afraid. Me and Ginny broke up before I awoke the second time tonight. Heck, I’m lying about that she woke me up two hours earlier and told me she wants to break up and I agreed. So you can kiss me and I won’t get mad and either will---.” Harry explained in a whisper as Hermione’s face had another look of happiness and before he could finish Hermione kissed him on the lips.

The kiss was the best to Harry, it was unlike any kiss he ever had with Ginny. When he kissed her it was a little spark that went to his fingertips but with Hermione the spark went everywhere in his body and the kiss was full of passion, unlike any Harry had ever felt in his life it was as if fate had picked Hermione and Ginny was a leg up for Hermione. All Harry knew was this was a wonderful first kiss with Hermione. And Hermione felt the same way. After a few seconds in the kiss Harry’s arms went around Hermione’s waist and her hands got knotted in his hair. Then to Harry’s surprise, Hermione’s tongue went across his bottom lip to ask for entrance to his mouth but to Hermione’s disappointment, Harry pulled away.

“I’m sorry Harry, didn’t mean to-” Hermione spoke very fast while standing up and avoiding from looking at his face, because she was afraid to see the anger.

“ ‘Mione look at me.” Harry spoke in a commanding voice. Then she looked at him and was relieved to see an ‘ok’ expression. “You don’t have to be sorry, I should be because I’m leaving with Dumbledore tomorrow for two months and I won’t see you for one of those months, that is if you aren’t going to go hunting with me are you?” Harry spoke again slowly so she can understand what’s going to happen. She then looked up and nodded to show she was coming and Harry broke out in a grin followed by herself.

She then went to kiss him again and Harry raised his hand to stop her and said once again, “Hermione what about Ron isn’t he your boyfriend?”

“No Harry, he isn’t my boyfriend he’s going out with someone else. Luna Lovegood is who he is going out with now. And hopefully with that kiss I got a minute ago I’m your... girlfriend now?” Hermione added in a hopeful voice.

“Of course, friends don’t kiss like that, you nearly took my breath away ‘Mione.” Harry chuckled softly while Hermione smiled and kissed him all out, with her tongue dancing with his inside his mouth.

“Well, what do you want to talk about?” Hermione asked Harry with a thoughtful frown on her face. As she studied Harry’s facial expression.

“Honestly ‘Mione, I’m worried. This power I have is growing stronger and stronger everyday and my body is having problems coping with the stress it is putting on my body. That’s not it either, remember when I fought Bellatrix, well that power is nothing compared to when I use it of my power. Dumbledore told me until I can get my body in shape and Magical core up I can’t use it all that’s why I have this on my neck.” Harry spoke barely above a whisper as he pulled on a chain that was around his neck. It was gold with a Griffindor insignia on it, and it went down to his heart and it glowed a dim golden color when he touched it.

“What does this chain do to your powers? And what would happen if you use to much of your power then your body can handle? And is this ‘the power the dark lord knows not’?” Hermione finally finished with her questions as she waited with baited breath for her answers.

“The chain on my neck reduces the power to be in check, which means it won’t let anymore of my power out then my body can handle. If I use to much power I can end up with a beaten body that will have to recover the muggle way or worse I will be destroyed. And no this is not the power he knows not, the power Voldemort knows not is love. I thank whatever power is watching me that I am Godric Griffindor’s heir or I wouldn’t be able to wear this necklace.” Harry finally finished as he got up and walked over to his spot on the couch and snapped his fingers and two cups of hot steaming chocolate mugs appeared on the table.

Harry then reached for his cup and began to drink it slowly as Hermione did the same as she sat next to Harry and snuggled to his chest while he had an arm around her. They remained in silence for awhile, nothing but the occasional tick tock on the grandfather clock in the room. Then all of the sudden a silent pop echoed in the house. Harry stood up and put a finger to his lips to Hermione to tell her to remain quiet and with a snap of his fingers both her and Hermione disillusioned into thin air. Slowly a figure appeared in the doorway and spoke softly to Harry and Hermione.

“Harry, Hermione quick we need to get out of here. We need to wake up everyone! Tom is on his way here in about twenty minutes.” spoke the soft voice of Dumbledore as he walked over to the disillusioned teenagers. With another snap of Harry’s fingers Hermione and Harry came into view.

“Harry! What are you thinking how do you know this is Dumbledore!” Hermione spoke to Harry in a quick whisper although she remained facing Dumbledore.

What came from Harry’s mouth next surprised Hermione and Dumbledore both.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 09:50 PM
Brit531

That was so good. I can't wait to see wait to see what Harry is going to say to them both. Post more soon.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 04:39 PM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hplver4life

yea please post more soon

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 03:23 PM
hplver4life is currently offline Click here to Send hplver4life a Private Message Find more posts by hplver4life Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

come on post i want to know what harry said to hermione and dumbledore

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 01:48 AM
hproxmysox93
OoOoOo

what she said^^

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 09:34 PM
hproxmysox93 is currently offline Click here to Send hproxmysox93 a Private Message Find more posts by hproxmysox93 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scotty Brockman

“I think I know my own Great Grandfather and plus I can read his mind I know he is Albus.” smirked Harry as he looked at both of the shocked faces of Hermione and Albus.

“How did you know?” was all Dumbledore said as his eyes started to twinkle brightly as he looked at Harry his Great grandson.

“You mean it’s true!” Hermione said in complete shock as she stared at both of them.

“Yes it is true ‘Mione. I looked up my family tree after I thought you died and I found out Minerva is my Great grandmother, Godric is my great, great, great, great grandpa, and finally last but most certainly not lease. Merlin is my great, great, great, great, great, great grandpa. Most certainly a powerful family.” Harry said. Then he laughed at Hermione’s face she looked like she had a seizure and she blinked a lot.

“Merlin, Godric, Dumbledore, and McGonagal.” Hermione whisper over and over again as she saw Dumbledore’s face break out in a smile and then she knew he was telling the truth. Not that she was doubting him of course but he had a rare and power family line.

“Yes, Hermione. Harry has a great family tree, but that is also why Voldemort chose Harry as his equal because of his family. Eventually Harry will be the next Godric or Merlin in the world. But for now we need to get ready unless of course you want to stay and scare Tommy.” smirked Dumbledore as he turned his head to Harry and asked to question and in return Harry nodded his head. Then Albus pulled out a wand and threw it towards Harry who caught it with ease. “You now you should be lucky Fawkes likes you or you wouldn’t had received another wand.” Albus stated then he nodded towards both teens and apparated upstairs to wake everyone up.

Ten minutes went by as Harry practiced with his wand, occasionally doing swishes and flicks and other stuff. Then several pops came behind Harry. He slowly turned around and saw all the Weasley’s and, Luna?!?! But before Harry could ask anything Dumbledore spoke.

“Alright everyone we had an attack is coming here in five minutes and I’m giving permission for you to use any curse you want besides the killing curse. Only me and Harry here can use that, there will be 50 Death Eaters here and Voldemort as well.” Dumbledore spoke then paused as everyone beside Harry, Hermione, and him shuddered. “ But don’t worry you have Harry and me here so don’t worry about Tom, leave him to Harry.” Dumbledore stated as everyone looked at Harry when he said this then all of the sudden Harry’s body tensed and in a blur Harry was suited up with his wand out.

“They’re here Albus. Let’s go.” Harry whispered Harry then another second later Harry apparated out of the living room. Then apparated outside where the Death Eaters and Tom were outside walking to the Burrow. Then a second later everyone else was outside including the Order of the Phoenix. “Everyone leave Bellatrix and Tommy to me!” Harry shouted as he threw a massive curse towards the middle of Voldemort’s group which killed five Death Eaters immediately.

“Harry Potter! So nice to see you outside in the real world instead of the dream world. Did you like that dream I sent you? Do you want to see it come true?” Voldemort taunted as he dodged another curse thrown at him by Harry.

That was all it took for Harry to lose control of his emotions, all of the sudden the necklace Harry was wearing glowed a bright golden color and destroyed around his neck. Then another beam of light came out of no where in front of Harry and then it disappeared and right in front of Harry was Godric Griffindor’s sword.

“No Tom, it won’t come true. I’ll rip you piece by piece till I decide to show you mercy and kill you.” Harry spoke in a deep voice that sounded no where near his own as his body started to glow golden then stopped. But then his eyes changed and his body became more bigger in muscles. Right now his eyes were no longer green they were now glowing gold and he was looking right at Voldemort. And what happen next surprised everyone besides Harry, Voldemort took a step away from Harry as his eyes were showing fear.

“That’s right Tom, show fear of me. You have been wrong to fear Dumbledore all a long, the person you should have feared was ME!” Harry shouted the last word as the sky began to start lighting.

“HARRY, CALM DOWN YOU WILL KILL US ALL!” Dumbledore shouted as he apparated in front of Harry, who was standing there as he began to unleash his power while holding his ancestor’s sword.

“YOU? YOU CAN’T BE ALIVE YOU WERE DEAD!!!!!” Voldemort shouted as he began ranting towards his followers then by surprise he shot a killing curse but before it hit Dumbledore who was about to move Harry’s arm shot up and stopped the curse and deflected it back to another Death Eater who died before he could move.

“AARGH POTTER! I’LL KILL YOU!” Voldemort spat as he apparated and re-apparated in front of Harry and before Harry could say anything he shot a killing curse at him and it hit Harry in the middle of the chest.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 10:05 PM
Scotty Brockman

Right that instant as Harry’s body was thrown across the field everyone stopped as everyone watched the Boy who Lived died. Then Voldemort started to laugh followed by his Death Eaters who were cheering as the Light was crying as the hero, the one who was going to get rid of the evil in the world perished. Dumbledore stood there transfixed now he had to continue the mission without his Grandson. Hermione was taking it the worst she broke down and ran to Harry’s body and was shaking him hard trying to wake him up. When she failed she started to go to hysterical sobs because here best friend and boyfriend died before she could even got the chance to tell him she loved him. After a few more seconds Voldemort stopped and looked at his dead adversary, his one true enemy, ‘well not anymore’ he thought to himself as he began to grin.

“Pity, he would have made a nice right hand man, so much potential oh well. Move Mudblood I want to see the darkness in his eyes then I’m taking him.” Voldemort spat towards Hermione as he walked towards Harry.

“No leave his body alone, you killed him so leave him alone.” Hermione said while crying as she looked at Harry’s murderer who stopped in front of her and Harry.

“Yes I did kill him, but I want to see the absence of light in his eyes. Then I want to kill everyone else starting with you!” Voldemort chuckled again as Hermione attempted to use her body as a shield from Voldemort.

“Just leave him alone, there is no life in him to fight he is dead.” Hermione sniffled as she began to cry again.

“Yes I know, pity really all of his love ones dead and now he girlfriend is going to die and he can’t even see it with he own eyes. Now say goodbye Mudblood AVADA-” Voldemort spoke as he raised his wand and pointed it towards Hermione, but was interrupted before he could finish by someone else.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once again I'm sorry for taking so long truely.

If I have any readers left Thank you for staying I'll try to update once or twice per week!

Scotty

Last edited by Scotty Brockman on Aug 24th, 2006 at 10:11 PM

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 10:07 PM
Brit531

why do you always cut off when it gets really good

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 02:29 AM