KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Namor vs. Champion

Namor vs. Champion
Started by: Darth Kal-El

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

Namor vs. Champion

Namor has been out of the water for nearly two hours. Champion doesn't have his Power Gem. Who takes this? Battle's in New York City.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 04:23 PM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

I fell sorry for the city, can we move this fight to the beach coast.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 05:56 PM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Fake Macoy
Lousy Imitation

Namor's been out of the water for nearly 2 hours? How is this fight fair? I say that the Champion wins this. If Namor was fresh out of the water, than he'd have more of a chance.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 08:06 PM
The Fake Macoy is currently offline Click here to Send The Fake Macoy a Private Message Find more posts by The Fake Macoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
Namor's been out of the water for nearly 2 hours? How is this fight fair? I say that the Champion wins this. If Namor was fresh out of the water, than he'd have more of a chance.

Namor doesn't have chance in hell at all, The Champion went no jobbering is the most dangerous fighter in all of comics. Champion will put namor in a coma with his pinkie finger, seriously namor is not stronger enough to even phase the Champion.

Champion 10/10

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 08:13 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Champion would win

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 08:24 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
meep-meep
What are you angry about?

Yeah Champ, if written accurately, would clobber Namor even if he just got out of the ocean and it was storming outside. Champion is just on a whole other level strength, skill and raw power wise.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 08:48 PM
meep-meep is currently offline Click here to Send meep-meep a Private Message Find more posts by meep-meep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

all right all right. hes out for 30 min. there. who wins?

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 08:48 PM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tshern
Protein-man

Champion still takes it.

Respect_Popeye

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 09:02 PM
Tshern is currently offline Click here to Send Tshern a Private Message Find more posts by Tshern Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Winter Soldier
Who cares...

Champion wins 10/10 fighting under a waterfall

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species that I realized you aren't actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with its surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply, and multiply until every natural resource is consumed. And the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague, and we...are the cure.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 10:09 PM
Winter Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Winter Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Winter Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sixth_Winged

As much as i hate to vote for Champion, he get's the win here though i bet Namor will put up a good fight till he lose since Champion is a high-level jobber.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 10:28 PM
Sixth_Winged is currently offline Click here to Send Sixth_Winged a Private Message Find more posts by Sixth_Winged Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

Namor stands no chance...

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2006 04:41 AM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
meep-meep
What are you angry about?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
As much as i hate to vote for Champion, he get's the win here though i bet Namor will put up a good fight till he lose since Champion is a high-level jobber.

He's a jobber to nth degree for sure.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2006 04:57 AM
meep-meep is currently offline Click here to Send meep-meep a Private Message Find more posts by meep-meep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote