KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Respect Krypto the Superdog

Respect Krypto the Superdog
Started by: dman2008

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dman2008
Free Agent

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dman2008
Of course he will mad
http://img526.imageshack.us/my.php?image=139ex.jpg

This scan shows Krypto's strength by showing him being able to hurt superboy prime while superboy wasn't and it also shows his durability by showing him taking planet moving hits.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 06:14 PM
dman2008 is currently offline Click here to Send dman2008 a Private Message Find more posts by dman2008 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dman2008
Free Agent

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 06:16 PM
dman2008 is currently offline Click here to Send dman2008 a Private Message Find more posts by dman2008 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dman2008
Free Agent

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 06:17 PM
dman2008
Free Agent

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 06:23 PM
dman2008
Free Agent

Hey if anyone has scans of that JLA issue where Krypto fights the White martians and could post it that would be great.

Also it would be great if someone can post the Krypto VS Mongul fight

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 06:24 PM
dman2008
Free Agent

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 06:27 PM
dman2008
Free Agent

Krypto hanging with rest of the Supes/Bat familly

Attachment: pic_lrgsupbm5cvr.jpg
This has been downloaded 243 time(s).

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 06:34 PM
Maestro

There's nothing to respect in this thread, the majority of the stuff posted is Bios and pictures, no feats. Sorry to act as a troll, but i think ill rather go respect someone else with big pointy ears shifty

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 06:37 PM
Maestro is currently offline Click here to Send Maestro a Private Message Find more posts by Maestro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dman2008
Free Agent

Originally posted by Maestro
There's nothing to respect in this thread, the majority of the stuff posted is Bios and pictures, no feats. Sorry to act as a troll, but i think ill rather go respect someone else with big pointy ears shifty

wow just wow

first off did you even read this
http://superman.ws/tales2/superdog/

That issue has many feats of krypto
includeing speed feat ( able to keep up with a commet and Pre Crisis superboy , and traveling through space in a short amount of time)
Strength feats chargeing through walls like nothing carrying a car in his motuh, using a steel gun as a chew toy)
He was also able to see through layers and layers of ground to see an ancient bone

Last edited by dman2008 on Apr 2nd, 2006 at 07:01 PM

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 06:53 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Also it would be great if someone can post the Krypto VS Mongul fight

http://img472.imageshack.us/img472/8373/krypto5hc.gif
^owned

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 07:13 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dman2008
Free Agent

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
^owned

Thanks DC

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 07:18 PM
Kovacs86

a bio on Krypto
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krypto
Hey, what do ya know? He's actually pretty cool...

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 07:20 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Freaking awesome. I'll add it to the Directory.

Oh, and Knightfall, what it this like the 5th person you've bashed in their own respect thread? Some people like characters that you don't....live with it.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 07:21 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dman2008
Free Agent

Originally posted by DigiMark007
Freaking awesome. I'll add it to the Directory.

Oh, and Knightfall, what it this like the 5th person you've bashed in their own respect thread? Some people like characters that you don't....live with it.

Thanks Digi smile

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 07:30 PM
Kovacs86

Hey, I admitted he was cool... I actually wanted to know about him, I tought he was just a lame cartoon guy...

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 07:32 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dman2008
Free Agent

Krypto and his dog house of solitude

Attachment: doghouse.jpg
This has been downloaded 207 time(s).

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 07:41 PM
dman2008
Free Agent

Originally posted by Knightfall93
Hey, I admitted he was cool... I actually wanted to know about him, I tought he was just a lame cartoon guy...

Its okay but you got to undertsand that he cartoon is for kids of course he's going to seem dork or un cool to older people.

While the comic book Krypto is alot cooler because the comics he is in are aimed to a older audience. smile

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 07:44 PM
HaSon

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
^owned

laughing

Krypto one shotting Mongul. thumb up

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 07:46 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

http://img478.imageshack.us/img478/9157/krypto23jc.gif
This one is good too.

Since dogs are actually faster and (in some cases) stronger then humans, that makes Krypto superior to Superman in all areas where dogs are superior to humans?

Last edited by DarkCrawler on Apr 2nd, 2006 at 07:51 PM

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 07:48 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

Krypto understands people...yeah, even me. I would ask him to bring me a cool magazine from Japan.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 07:56 PM
redcaped is currently offline Click here to Send redcaped a Private Message Find more posts by redcaped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote