KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » What would you rather have? Episode VII or $1000?

What would you rather have? Episode VII or $1000?
Started by: EPIIIBITES

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Eleonora

Ok, I'll choose a new episode provided that I'm cast as the female lead, that Lawrence Kasdan writes it and that the actors of the OT are given a sort of youth potion that makes them 10 years younger, or else I'll take the money, thank you very much. big grin

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 12:32 PM
Click here to Send Eleonora a Private Message Find more posts by Eleonora Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

This should be remade as a poll

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 12:39 PM
Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OB1-adobe

and this thread is coming from the person that hated the latest sw movie

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 03:04 PM
Click here to Send OB1-adobe a Private Message Find more posts by OB1-adobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EPIIIBITES
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by OB1-adobe
and this thread is coming from the person that hated the latest sw movie

Nope...actually I don't hate it...in fact I've said I love all the PT movies...but I can admit they're crap movies cause I'm not a fanboy.

I'm a fan of films first and a fan of Star Wars second...that's the diffefence between myslef and a lot of people here.

Last edited by EPIIIBITES on Apr 5th, 2006 at 04:55 PM

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 04:51 PM
Click here to Send EPIIIBITES a Private Message Find more posts by EPIIIBITES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by EPIIIBITES
...in fact I've said I love all the PT movies...but I can admit they're crap movies...

conclusion: you love crap movies?

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 05:50 PM
Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

I like the PT, but the OT is better.

but I would take the $1000 because there's no need to go beyond episode 6.

thats why we have the books.

Please Respond To My PM Barker

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 06:01 PM
Click here to Send ThorinWoofer a Private Message Find more posts by ThorinWoofer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EPIIIBITES
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by PVS
conclusion: you love crap movies?

Totally. I like some movies that I think are crap and I like some music that I think is crap. I don't know why I like it. I just do.

Doesn't mean I have to stand there and insist any old thing I like is worthy of being called good...

I think The Messenger was a crap movie...but I love it.

Nickelback are a really CRAP band...I mean they are....but I still like 'em. So what.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 06:34 PM
Click here to Send EPIIIBITES a Private Message Find more posts by EPIIIBITES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

I think the story falls to peices after ROTJ. It take a million over E7. But i would kill for a clone wars film.

| Sigs | My Artwork | Sig Duel Record 24:4 | Alliance Respect Thread |

Old Post Apr 6th, 2006 05:09 AM
Click here to Send Ordo a Private Message Find more posts by Ordo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OB1-adobe

Nope...actually I don't hate it...in fact I've said I love all the PT movies...but I can admit they're crap movies cause I'm not a fanboy.

I'm a fan of films first and a fan of Star Wars second...that's the diffefence between myslef and a lot of people here.

Oh, gee......For some reason by your name I thought you were serious

Old Post Apr 6th, 2006 04:44 PM
Click here to Send OB1-adobe a Private Message Find more posts by OB1-adobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

I'm the same way.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2006 05:40 PM
Click here to Send Ordo a Private Message Find more posts by Ordo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EPIIIBITES
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by OB1-adobe
Oh, gee......For some reason by your name I thought you were serious

I am serious...I think it bites...but I still love it...and if he decided to make another SW movie I can tell you right now that I'd love that too.

I love Lucas' whole Star Wars reality...the look of it, the feel of it, and pretty much everything that happens in it. I love his imagination and genius that made me a SW fan to begin with...doesn't mean I can't be critical of the form that genius comes in.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2006 08:54 PM
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

I love Lucas' whole Star Wars reality...the look of it, the feel of it, and pretty much everything that happens in it. I love his imagination and genius that made me a SW fan to begin with...doesn't mean I can't be critical of the form that genius comes in.

or the genius itself.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2006 09:40 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

$1,000. What would episode 7 have? The sith are destroyed in 6. Dark Jedi? Big deal. We all know no Dark Jedi can compare to the mighty of the Sith Lords.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2006 12:04 AM
Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OB1-adobe

Speak of the devil:

Guess how much I am getting on my tax return?

Old Post Apr 7th, 2006 04:19 PM
Y-chromo kid

Originally posted by Cascador
I completely agree! It's not about the money...But the story is finished, there's nothing else to tell...you would only push it to what some would call worse than the prequels...

Oh woe to you of so little ambition and imagination. Who is to say that more might not mean better. The possibilities are near endless. The possibility of a cock up , granted, but still, Star Wars could be so much more than the Skywalkers. Don't allow it to fossilize.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2006 08:11 PM
Click here to Send Y-chromo kid a Private Message Find more posts by Y-chromo kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EPIIIBITES
Restricted

Account Restricted

Think I've got what I've wanted out of this thread...

More than twice as many people would take the $1000...and judging from the responses, it's not about the money....which is pretty cool...shows much respect.

I don't think I'd go over $1000 though.

Good responses everybody!

Last edited by EPIIIBITES on Apr 7th, 2006 at 08:34 PM

Old Post Apr 7th, 2006 08:32 PM
darht dude

i'd take the $1000 because with that money you can buy all of the movies.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 07:33 PM
Click here to Send darht dude a Private Message Find more posts by darht dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

definitely $1000

I got no money at the moment...lol

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 08:26 AM
Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Re: What would you rather have? Episode VII or $1000?

What would you rather have? Lucas to start production on Star Wars Episode VII, or 1000 dollars?

- I'd say screw the $1000, I'll take another film thanks.

Are you kidding me? With a $1,000 I could buy me tons and tons of Star Wars Merchadise. Screw it! The OT was good enough for me. I'll take the money and spend it all on rare collectible SW stuff.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 06:23 PM
Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
louisfilmltd

i'd even give up $5,000 for another episode. im all for more star wars. episode VII could work too. it could take place about 30 years after VI, when Luke is closer to old ben's age, which logically works with Hammil's actual age. An older Luke can echo the ways of old Ben kenobi. I think it would make for an interesting story having the same OT characters, only taking place much later in their lives. it would probably screw up some of the existing sw lore that takes place after VI, but lucas has made changes before that weren't so bad (Jango fett for example). If not VII, then a movie following the KOTOR period would be cool too. if Lucas does decide to continue with more sw movies (which i think would be great), he should wait another 10 years or so, after he's had a chance to make some other movies and have a break. if he's alive by that time, hopefully he can give up the director's chair to someone else, or at least have SOMEONE ELSE to better write a screenplay.

Last edited by louisfilmltd on Apr 12th, 2006 at 03:03 AM

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 02:58 AM
Click here to Send louisfilmltd a Private Message Find more posts by louisfilmltd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote