KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Triathlon vs. Captain America

Triathlon vs. Captain America
Started by: batdude123

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Triathlon vs. Captain America

Who wins?

Old Post Apr 4th, 2006 04:59 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

I have to side with Triathlon on this one... he has every single physical and sensory advantage possible over Cap

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 4th, 2006 05:10 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scoobless
I have to side with Triathlon on this one... he has every single physical and sensory advantage possible over Cap
yet hes a second tier hero, and gets pwned something vicious

Old Post Apr 4th, 2006 05:24 PM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Cap.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Apr 4th, 2006 05:25 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

have to go with T on this one...not the best looking costume in the wolrd but still...all his physical attirbutes are 3 times greater than an olympic level athlete...i remeber once when some shit was going down on his turf and the Avengers showed up to investigate he was adamant about them leaving it to him...and he was zipping around them like a super speedster with blurs and everything

but b4 the showdown with the bad guys he was doing a public demo on his skills and he was making 20 foot vertical leaps, and doind gymnastics and acrobatics very reminiscent of spiderman...plus he has hightened sensory perceptions as well....so yeah he has the adnvantage

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Apr 4th, 2006 05:39 PM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

^ yes

Old Post Apr 4th, 2006 05:42 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by King KAM
yet hes a second tier hero, and gets pwned something vicious

I actually don't remember him getting owned even once

He's peak human times 3 (basically three times as good as Cap in every regard)

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 4th, 2006 05:59 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Triathlon might be equal or better then Captain America except in experience and fighting skills

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Apr 4th, 2006 07:26 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by golem370
Triathlon might be equal or better then Captain America except in experience and fighting skills

I think you mean THREE TIMES BETTER THEN CAPTAIN AMERICA IN EVERYTHING EXCEPT FIGHTING SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE. big grin That includes strength, speed, endurance, stamina, agility, etc... Triathlon could just keep running around Captain America at over 70mph. and just keep hitting him.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2006 07:29 PM
nathan summers
the man called cable

Who's to say? Maybe he also has three times the fighting skill, due to his powers? wink

Old Post Apr 4th, 2006 07:30 PM
nathan summers is currently offline Click here to Send nathan summers a Private Message Find more posts by nathan summers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by nathan summers
Who's to say? Maybe he also has three times the fighting skill, due to his powers? wink

He's not, fighting skills are something you have to learn, not aquire. He's good at fighting, but Cap is better.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2006 07:31 PM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Yeah, what I said before. big grin

Old Post Apr 4th, 2006 07:33 PM
nathan summers
the man called cable

I was joking.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2006 07:37 PM
nathan summers is currently offline Click here to Send nathan summers a Private Message Find more posts by nathan summers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

I was joking.

wink

Old Post Apr 4th, 2006 07:41 PM
Hancock1

Triathalon should win this.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2006 09:06 PM
Hancock1 is currently offline Click here to Send Hancock1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hancock1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

^ yes

Old Post Apr 4th, 2006 09:08 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by batdude123
I think you mean THREE TIMES BETTER THEN CAPTAIN AMERICA IN EVERYTHING EXCEPT FIGHTING SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE. big grin That includes strength, speed, endurance, stamina, agility, etc... Triathlon could just keep running around Captain America at over 70mph. and just keep hitting him.

Triathlon can hit over 100mph

He actually could have that.... mainly due to the fact that his eyes and reflexes work 3 times as fast as Cap means Cap would appear to be moving in slow-motion to him

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 4th, 2006 09:38 PM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by Scoobless
Triathlon can hit over 100mph

He actually could have that.... mainly due to the fact that his eyes and reflexes work 3 times as fast as Cap means Cap would appear to be moving in slow-motion to him

Over 100mph? What the f**k? Well then that wouldn't be 3 times the peak human, that'd be like 4 times peak human.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2006 09:57 PM
Stoic
Avenger

I think Triathlon should win this too. It looks good on paper, but Captain America has beaten tougher opponents in the past. His experience should keep him in the game, and perhaps allow him to beat Triathlon a few times, but once Triathlon gets some exp. under his belt... I see him beating Cap every time.

Maybe if Captain America hangs up the hero gig, they will make Triathlon into the new Captain America. He seems like the perfect candidate.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2006 10:20 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

^ Yeah, he'd be pretty tight.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2006 10:22 PM