KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » MLB Talk

MLB Talk
Started by: JoeyO11

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (92): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mud_blood_princ

yankees suck

Attachment: evil damon.jpg
This has been downloaded 108 time(s).

Old Post May 21st, 2006 04:16 PM
mud_blood_princ is currently offline Click here to Send mud_blood_princ a Private Message Find more posts by mud_blood_princ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

quote: (post)
Originally posted by mud_blood_princ
red sox win the World Series, Jonathan Papelbon P Boston Redsox

Redsox 4 Life

is this a prediction or just a random ass statement? im guessing you mean papelbon closes out the series for them? or are you just starting a list of random players?

Old Post May 21st, 2006 08:35 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

haha A-Rod was up with 8 men on base, and he never even advanced a single runner and then he was pulled in a double switch.

Old Post May 22nd, 2006 09:57 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

Damn, Phillies lost in 16 innings. Ryan Madson was fantastic with over 7 innings relief, until the walk off by Beltran. Not his fault though, it's the Phillies Offense's fault.

Old Post May 24th, 2006 05:07 AM
DanZeke25 is currently offline Click here to Send DanZeke25 a Private Message Find more posts by DanZeke25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
badsymbiote
AMERICA EATS ITS YOUNG

Originally posted by mud_blood_princ
red sox win the World Series, Jonathan Papelbon P Boston Redsox

Redsox 4 Life

What a coherent and bold prediction. Who, pray tell, will they be playing? How many games will it take to win the series? Oh--let me guess!!!
It doesn't matter, since I'm sure the Red Sox will clinch their division in July, and sweep the AL division and championship series and breeze into the classic with several days of rest...and then sweep the NL champ.

OK, now you've saved me the trouble of watching baseball this year.
Every year I hope that my teams and favorite players will be prosperous--but, if they're not, I still watch. There's always next year, right? I don't paint my face, shout or write unfounded (and unlikely) predictions to demonstrate my love for the game. But I might start now.

MY PREDICTION--YUMIURI GIANTS OVER NIPPON HAM FIGHTERS IN FIVE. SADUHARU OH WILL MANAGE THE TEAM, HIT THE GAME-WINNER and WILL PITCH IN RELIEF, EARNING BOTH THE SAVE and THE WIN!!!!

I seem pretty confident about all that, don't I? Though it seems preposterous beyond all reason, my prediction is nearly as likely as yours.
RED SUX FOREVER!!!!

Old Post May 24th, 2006 07:48 AM
badsymbiote is currently offline Click here to Send badsymbiote a Private Message Find more posts by badsymbiote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

lol

all im gonna predict is that after Lopez's break out year in Seattle they are gonna get rid of him, as they always do with all of our talent.

Old Post May 24th, 2006 11:34 AM
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

Originally posted by badsymbiote
What a coherent and bold prediction. Who, pray tell, will they be playing? How many games will it take to win the series? Oh--let me guess!!!
It doesn't matter, since I'm sure the Red Sox will clinch their division in July, and sweep the AL division and championship series and breeze into the classic with several days of rest...and then sweep the NL champ.

OK, now you've saved me the trouble of watching baseball this year.
Every year I hope that my teams and favorite players will be prosperous--but, if they're not, I still watch. There's always next year, right? I don't paint my face, shout or write unfounded (and unlikely) predictions to demonstrate my love for the game. But I might start now.

MY PREDICTION--YUMIURI GIANTS OVER NIPPON HAM FIGHTERS IN FIVE. SADUHARU OH WILL MANAGE THE TEAM, HIT THE GAME-WINNER and WILL PITCH IN RELIEF, EARNING BOTH THE SAVE and THE WIN!!!!

I seem pretty confident about all that, don't I? Though it seems preposterous beyond all reason, my prediction is nearly as likely as yours.
RED SUX FOREVER!!!!

The Red Sox CAN win the World Series this year, so I don't know what the hell your talking about. I'm not gonna go predict it, but they definatley have a chance. Much more of a chance than the Yankees!

Old Post May 24th, 2006 07:27 PM
DanZeke25 is currently offline Click here to Send DanZeke25 a Private Message Find more posts by DanZeke25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The P
RIP Hip-Hop 12/19

LMAO @ THE RED SOX....

NEW YORK NEW YORK

CHEA

"I'd met NaS at the Power House Studios when NaS was a teenager. But the first thing I heard about NaS (The MC) was through the buzz on the street. "Yo, NaS is dope... He's wildin'! He's talking about everything!" Then I went out and got Illmatic: The first three joints that passed , I was like, "Ahhh." He kind of made me feel normal. For somebody to come out and spit fire and people to look at him, it made me feel regular. He did a lot for my career. He may not know that, but he did a lot for my career."óRakim

Old Post May 25th, 2006 05:21 AM
The P is currently offline Click here to Send The P a Private Message Find more posts by The P Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

now again to clarify is that the mets or yanks since you seem to cheer for both.

Old Post May 25th, 2006 08:31 AM
The P
RIP Hip-Hop 12/19

okay...

let's see... who defeated red sox last night?

damn son

*throws FC vibrator*

You happy now? shit...

"I'd met NaS at the Power House Studios when NaS was a teenager. But the first thing I heard about NaS (The MC) was through the buzz on the street. "Yo, NaS is dope... He's wildin'! He's talking about everything!" Then I went out and got Illmatic: The first three joints that passed , I was like, "Ahhh." He kind of made me feel normal. For somebody to come out and spit fire and people to look at him, it made me feel regular. He did a lot for my career. He may not know that, but he did a lot for my career."óRakim

Old Post May 25th, 2006 04:48 PM
The P is currently offline Click here to Send The P a Private Message Find more posts by The P Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

Originally posted by P, that Dude
okay...

let's see... who defeated red sox last night?

damn son

*throws FC vibrator*

You happy now? shit...

*looks at standings*

Red Sox are still in first.

Red Sox have beaten the Yankees 4 times, Yanks won only 3.

You seriously do cheer for whoever wins. Your even a Laker fan. I wonder why you started liking them? *cough*3championshipsinarow*cough*

Old Post May 25th, 2006 09:32 PM
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Gotta say it, I love the M-E-T-S!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post May 25th, 2006 11:07 PM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

hes prolly a clippers fan now.

Rodrigo Lopez threw a complete game shutout, 2 hitter today, pretty impressive for a guy whos done nothing this year.

gotta love the devil rays Super Extreme Shift on Big Papi. SS playing 2b, 2b out in shallow RF, 1B normal, 3B in LF, LF in left-center, CF in right-center, RF in extreme RF. and Papi still got a hit through the right side lol.

Field looks so odd with out any players on the left side of the IF.

Last edited by forumcrew on May 26th, 2006 at 12:12 AM

Old Post May 26th, 2006 12:08 AM
badsymbiote
AMERICA EATS ITS YOUNG

Originally posted by forumcrew
lol

all im gonna predict is that after Lopez's break out year in Seattle they are gonna get rid of him, as they always do with all of our talent.

Couldn'ta said it any better myself...

Old Post May 26th, 2006 08:46 AM
badsymbiote is currently offline Click here to Send badsymbiote a Private Message Find more posts by badsymbiote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
badsymbiote
AMERICA EATS ITS YOUNG

Originally posted by DanZeke25
The Red Sox CAN win the World Series this year, so I don't know what the hell your talking about. I'm not gonna go predict it, but they definatley have a chance. Much more of a chance than the Yankees!

Of course, they CAN win. Realistically, a dozen teams have a legitimate shot at it. Anyone can take a stab at who'll win; I don't unconditionally accept pro announcer's predictions, either. It's just an opinion, even if it is an educated opinion. Anything can happen. I was kind of tired that night, and though I stand by my own comments and retract nothing, I suppose I may have been a bit rude. No apologies, though.

However, if your boy wins it for the Sox, I'll be happy to acknowledge that I was wrong. You gotta call the number of games, though.

Old Post May 26th, 2006 09:03 AM
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

But you are saying this.....

Originally posted by badsymbiote

has almost the same chance of happening that the Red Sox do of winning the World Series. IMO I think the Sox have a good chance of atleast making it to the ALCS. I like their team this year.

Of course, being a Red Sox fan I would love for them to win it, but I won't predict it. I would rather the Phillies win it though because Philly NEVER wins.

Old Post May 26th, 2006 07:24 PM
badsymbiote
AMERICA EATS ITS YOUNG

has almost the same chance of happening that the Red Sox do of winning the World Series. IMO I think the Sox have a good chance of atleast making it to the ALCS. I like their team this year.

Of course, being a Red Sox fan I would love for them to win it, but I won't predict it. I would rather the Phillies win it though because Philly NEVER wins.

I know what I'm saying. After all, I am the one who said it. But, let me clarify, since you seem to misinterpret my post.

ANYONE can predict that a team will win. What makes the prediction worth reading or listening to, though? Saying "Red Sox will win" isn't a compelling arguement. Adding information, data, or facts to support the prediction is what makes it viable.

My facetious "prediction" merely illustrates what I regard as an ideal example. A guess at who will win follwed by more information that substantiates an actual thought process. Hopefully my explanation satisfies you. If not; well, that's fine, too.

I could paint my face and scream "GO RED SOX!!!" at acqaintances and passers by, but, that's not really my style. That's for the other guy.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 10:38 PM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

It's going to be tough.

I have a feeling that the Jays are going to cut it real close with the Red Sox and the Yankee's.

I'm not going to predict anything also, but if the Jays can get thier starting pitching healthy and pitching well, the Red Sox might be in trouble. But that's and if.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 12:48 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Click here to Send Smasandian a Private Message Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The P
RIP Hip-Hop 12/19

dan howd you like last night's game?

eek!

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 02:08 AM
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

Originally posted by P, that Dude
dan howd you like last night's game?

eek!

Not very much. I didn't watch, all I know is we lost.

Your Mets better watch out, Phillies up coming up the rear. Ryan Howard with 21 homeruns now. He is a MONSTER. 15 of his home-runs have been opposite field too. He's tied with Thome now too. big grin

Oh yeah, and the Reds win their 7th straight, and are now tied with the Cards for first.

Last edited by DanZeke25 on Jun 8th, 2006 at 04:21 AM

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 04:14 AM