KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » MLB Talk

MLB Talk
Started by: JoeyO11

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (92): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The P
RIP Hip-Hop 12/19

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DanZeke25
Not very much. I didn't watch, all I know is we lost.

Your Mets better watch out, Phillies up coming up the rear. Ryan Howard with 21 homeruns now. He is a MONSTER. 15 of his home-runs have been opposite field too. He's tied with Thome now too. big grin

yup... philly be creeping up on the east... only 2 games behind now?

and that Ryan Howard kid is definitely a problem

but mets got this tho

"I'd met NaS at the Power House Studios when NaS was a teenager. But the first thing I heard about NaS (The MC) was through the buzz on the street. "Yo, NaS is dope... He's wildin'! He's talking about everything!" Then I went out and got Illmatic: The first three joints that passed , I was like, "Ahhh." He kind of made me feel normal. For somebody to come out and spit fire and people to look at him, it made me feel regular. He did a lot for my career. He may not know that, but he did a lot for my career."—Rakim

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 04:22 AM
The P is currently offline Click here to Send The P a Private Message Find more posts by The P Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

id just like to point out that not only is Seattle not in last place, but they are only about 3 games out of first. If beltre and Sexson actually have solid years, with the help of some of the young guys like jojima and lopez we could have a good team to trade away again lol. But Hernandez needs to keep putting it together. Hes been great recently, hope he can keep it up.

Last edited by forumcrew on Jun 23rd, 2006 at 01:52 AM

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2006 01:47 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

ok well the orioles have now accomplished possibly the most moronic play of all time. (other than a homerun going out off cansecos head) In the 10th inning they give up the go ahead run on an intentional walk with a runner on second. Now you may wonder how this happened. Well Todd Williams is the worst pitcher of all time and on the first pitch of the IBB he threw it over the edge of the plate so miguel cabrera just nailed it into the outfield. Laughed my ass off so hard.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2006 04:15 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

Ryan Howard is now tied with the ML league for home-runs at 25. That one home-run landed on my front porch. Ryan Howard > all.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2006 04:30 AM
DanZeke25 is currently offline Click here to Send DanZeke25 a Private Message Find more posts by DanZeke25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

he only caught up to Albert because ALbert was hurt.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2006 06:09 AM
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

Originally posted by forumcrew
he only caught up to Albert because ALbert was hurt.

So. It's his first full year in the league.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2006 07:06 AM
DanZeke25 is currently offline Click here to Send DanZeke25 a Private Message Find more posts by DanZeke25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

Anyone heard the Clemens steroids rumors. Apparantly he was busted but it was kept under wraps by MLB because they felt it would be too big of a blow to have someone like him publicly caught. Now this is just a theory going around the internet, one of the main reasons they believe this is he missed exactly 50 games this season.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2006 09:53 PM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Anyone heard the Clemens steroids rumors. Apparantly he was busted but it was kept under wraps by MLB because they felt it would be too big of a blow to have someone like him publicly caught. Now this is just a theory going around the internet, one of the main reasons they believe this is he missed exactly 50 games this season.

I dont believe that. MLB has ****ed up thier drug program soo bad that Clemens being caught would be more of an move to create good press about the drug program and to say to the athletes that nonbody is safe.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 04:18 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

yea i think its really far fetched, but whatever hes doing he should let randy johnson in on it, cause his fellow 90 year old pitcher needs some help.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 09:16 PM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Hahahaha......yeah.....how much is he getting paid?

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 12:36 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Strangelove
The King Stay The King

yea i think its really far fetched, but whatever hes doing he should let randy johnson in on it, cause his fellow 90 year old pitcher needs some help.

What he's doing is pitching in the National League.

Just ask Pedro. Dude went from being one of the better starters in the league who couldn't go past 7 in his last season with the Red Sox back to one of the best pitchers in baseball with the Mets.

It wouldn't surprise me if Clemens would have had a 3.00 or higher ERA if he pitched in the AL last year.

“As flies to wanton boys are we to the gods, they kill us for their sport.”

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 01:19 AM
Dr. Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove
What he's doing is pitching in the National League.

Just ask Pedro. Dude went from being one of the better starters in the league who couldn't go past 7 in his last season with the Red Sox back to one of the best pitchers in baseball with the Mets.

It wouldn't surprise me if Clemens would have had a 3.00 or higher ERA if he pitched in the AL last year.

True.

It would be interesting to see what Halladay and Santana do if they go to the NL.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 01:51 AM
forumcrew

well its not exactly like Santana has to face the most terrifying lineups over there in the central. Especially over the pat several years, i suppose its getting worse (for the pitchers because the lineups are improving) Anyone in the AL East is gonna have a hard time pitching.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 06:43 AM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Central has some of the best teams by now.

But yeah, pitching in the East sucks ass.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 04:56 PM
forumcrew

well the lineups in the east are also insanely hard to pitch too, so its hard to pitch well there, and to get pitchers to want to come there. The central is really good now, but 2+ years ago pitchers in the central had it about as easy as NL pitchers.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2006 11:42 PM
forumcrew

Canseco is back in baseball in some weird league i cant remember the name of.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2006 12:04 AM
forumcrew

ok hes playing for the san diego surf dogs. He went 0-3 with 3 K's and he got beaned.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2006 04:22 AM
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

ok hes playing for the san diego surf dogs. He went 0-3 with 3 K's and he got beaned.

laughing

Old Post Jul 4th, 2006 06:57 AM
forumcrew

yankees lose 19-1 on steinbreners bday

Old Post Jul 5th, 2006 03:03 AM
forumcrew

hahahahaha ahahahahah Canseco has already demanded a trade after 1 game

Old Post Jul 5th, 2006 04:02 PM