KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » hermy and ferret boy

hermy and ferret boy
Started by: Sexy_SaraJane

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
harrypotterluvr
misses blaise zabini

you should read mine its called malfoys secret

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 03:38 AM
harrypotterluvr is currently offline Click here to Send harrypotterluvr a Private Message Find more posts by harrypotterluvr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sexy_SaraJane
d/hr shipper all the way

i did its really good keep it up

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 07:41 AM
Sexy_SaraJane is currently offline Click here to Send Sexy_SaraJane a Private Message Find more posts by Sexy_SaraJane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

it's good...but a bit unrealistic. but keep posting.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 11:39 PM
Emmy-xo is currently offline Click here to Send Emmy-xo a Private Message Find more posts by Emmy-xo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sexy_SaraJane
d/hr shipper all the way

not meant to be realistic just a bit of fun

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 12:16 PM
Sexy_SaraJane is currently offline Click here to Send Sexy_SaraJane a Private Message Find more posts by Sexy_SaraJane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Slytherin_Gryffindor

Im not a hr/D shipper but i luv the fan-fic its awesome and slightly wierd!!!lol

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 02:52 PM
~Dark_Dan_Fan~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Dark_Dan_Fan~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Dark_Dan_Fan~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sexy_SaraJane
d/hr shipper all the way

Hermione’s POV

Ron has tried to keep his crush secret for so long but his obvious reaction to me and draco seeing each other means his secret is out and now that draco is in Gryffindor its not so bad for me to be with him. It was midnight when I realized that Draco was sitting in the chair facing the common room fire; I noticed this because he said my name slowly and passionately
“Hermione”
“Draco you startled me” I jumped
“Sorry sweetheart” he said in the same passionate voice, I went over and sat on his lap and he kissed me ever so softly but it sent shivers down my spine then I realised the shiver was because he was running his finger up and down my spine, he then started giving me small kisses all over my body starting with my neck, then down my chest, I then realised that I had never before felt this way about anyone before, I kissed him and he pulled away and he said
“touch me instead”
“ok” I replied I ran my hands down his back and then across his chest as I brought my hands lower he groaned slightly
“did I do it wrong” I asked
“no oh god don’t stop” suddenly the portrait flew open so I had to stop it was harry followed by……….
“ginny” I asked supprisingly
“yer” she replied
“I thought u were with dean” I asked
“I am” she said with that look in her face
“then what are you doing with harry” I said angryly
“nothing” she replied with a weird look on her face and then they turned and left again.
“that was weird” I said to draco
“I know” he replied
“I mean she is with dean” I said confused, suddenly dean stormed into the common room,
“dean what’s wrong” Malfoy asked dean really starting to sound like a real Gryffindor
“oh harry stealing my girlfriend” he replied looking upset
“oh?” I asked
“yer,” he said, “I walked into the owlery and he was all over her”
“omg I cant believe him” I said now even angrier
“I’ll go and talk to him” Malfoy suggested,
“are you sure coz I’ll go If you want”, I said
“nah It’ll give me a chance to get to know him better and besides I wouldn’t want you to get caught out side after hours” he said
“but what if you get caught” I said looking worried
“don’t worry sweetheart I wont” he insisted and walked out of the portrait hole. I turned to dean who was just standing there looking miserable
“why were you out after dark anyway” I said sounding concerned
“please don’t report me” he said sounding worried
“don’t worry I wont” I comforted
“well I was sending an important letter and it was very secret I didn’t want people to know what I was doing I swear it wont happen again” he said
“that’s ok I know why harry and ginny were out so people wouldn’t catch them” I said
“yeah well im gonna go to bed now” he told me I said goodnight and he left so I decided to go to bed too.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 09:49 AM
harrypotterluvr
misses blaise zabini

omg!!! continue :drools: more! more! more!

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 01:53 PM
harrypotterluvr is currently offline Click here to Send harrypotterluvr a Private Message Find more posts by harrypotterluvr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Slytherin_Gryffindor

ooo i luved it very good!!!

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 04:48 PM
~Dark_Dan_Fan~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Dark_Dan_Fan~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Dark_Dan_Fan~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

great post! more please!

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 08:23 PM
Emmy-xo is currently offline Click here to Send Emmy-xo a Private Message Find more posts by Emmy-xo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

[COLOR=crimson] its was cute. But try to distinguish the characters a little bit more.[COLOR]

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 09:09 PM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

so when are you gonna post again?

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 05:43 PM
manu_13
~LoViNg InSaNiTy~

omg, your story is unrealistic but it is really good. I love it!! keep posting!!!

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 01:07 PM
manu_13 is currently offline Click here to Send manu_13 a Private Message Find more posts by manu_13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sexy_SaraJane
d/hr shipper all the way

im not sure when i'll post again but feel free to add anything to it i wont mind

Old Post May 31st, 2006 09:55 AM
Sexy_SaraJane
d/hr shipper all the way

Draco’s pov

Well that was slightly weird, I said to myself as I left the owlery,(Hermione was leaning on my shoulder and she was shivering so I took my cloak off and wrapped it around her), I didn’t think potter was a cheater I mean he was a lot of other things but a cheater like I said odd. The conversation went like this,
“tsk, tsk harry” I said smirking all ginny did was run off which left me and harry alone,
“since when did we get onto first name basis” he retorted
“since I started dating hermione now I thought cheating was below you” I said really having fun with this little chat
“it is” he replied too fast for my liking so I asked
“they why were you all over ginny when I came up here when you know she is with dean” I knew I had him there because he yelled
“IT’S NONE OF YOUR BUISNESS”
“now, now Harry don’t yell at me” I said still smirking
“I will yell when I want to” he said a little quieter this time
“look harry”, I said wiping the smirk off my face, “should you be pointing a wond to a fellow gryfindor”
“you will always be a slythern” he said then he started to yell some jinx I had never heard of “MER……….” But I cut him off by yelling
“EXPELLIAMUS” his wand flew out of his hand at my feet so I picked it up and said to him as calm as I could, “do you think she would ever speak to you again in you hurt me I pointed behind him and he flew around, Hermione was standing there
“how dare you cause ginny to cheat on dean not to mention the fact that you could have killed my boyfriend” she said not sounding angry but more upset then anything
“herm I can explain” he said worry in his voice
“I don’t want to hear it and I have the right to report you for being outside after hours but I will let it slide if you go to bed right now” she said angrier this time
“ok thanks herm you’re the best” he said
“go now” she ordered more anger in her voice, he didn’t argue he just left and then she turned to me and said, “you still have harry’s wand did you know”
“yes I did” I replied placing both it and mine in my robe,
“thanks for talking with him seriously didn’t think he would try and jinx you” she said smiling
“no probs” I replied putting my arm around her, she disregarded that and turned to me kissing me softly. Then we walked up to the common room together.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2006 02:11 AM
Sexy_SaraJane
d/hr shipper all the way

im going to repost the whole story in a slightly different form soon its going to be in chapters so yer i'll keep you all updated

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 01:12 AM
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

this is really really good! post more soon! pretty please!

thanks melane!

R.I.P Lance Cpl. Brandon J. Van Parys

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 08:53 PM
SweetMagnolia17 is currently offline Click here to Send SweetMagnolia17 a Private Message Find more posts by SweetMagnolia17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miss S Malfoy
Delusional

What?WHAT?
I want more.I NEED MORE!

He would be the PERFECT guy!
I LOVE DRACO!♥

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2009 02:11 AM
Miss S Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Miss S Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Miss S Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote