KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The Official Antediluvian Thread

The Official Antediluvian Thread
Started by: Lörd Sorgo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Aurora
Princess

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lana

I joined at the very beginning of that original flood big grin

I guess that would be me too. stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 8th, 2006 03:55 AM
Aurora is currently offline Click here to Send Aurora a Private Message Find more posts by Aurora Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

You're ALL part of the flood of new members stick out tongue

I joined at the very beginning of that original flood big grin

How incorrect.

I'd like to invite you or anyone who was originally around before us new Floods.

Let's see how well you can debate against us or hold up a logical argument.

The second you defeat me, IKC, Janus, Illustrious, Faunus, or Borbarad in a debate THEN you can call us a part of the Flood, 'kay?

Until then, I don't think so.

Of course you joined before us, but we are NOT a part of the Flood of Noobs.

I'm guessing that would be why the Antediluvians exist.

An Ancient Prophecy . . . The deity shall walk forth . . .

Old Post Apr 8th, 2006 03:58 AM
Soren the Mage is currently offline Click here to Send Soren the Mage a Private Message Find more posts by Soren the Mage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
ANTEhammer?

something like this?

The AnteHammer is the weapon that Antediluvians use to bash Noobs in their heads!

Woohoo! eek!

Old Post Apr 8th, 2006 03:59 AM
Soren the Mage is currently offline Click here to Send Soren the Mage a Private Message Find more posts by Soren the Mage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth
Ranger

Lol Sorgo... Antediluvian... That rings a bell... Did this originate from the Edge of Destiny?

For Fritos.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2006 04:02 AM
Stealth is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by Lörd Sorgo
How incorrect.

I'd like to invite you or anyone who was originally around before us new Floods.

Let's see how well you can debate against us or hold up a logical argument.

The second you defeat me, IKC, Janus, Illustrious, Faunus, or Borbarad in a debate THEN you can call us a part of the Flood, 'kay?

Until then, I don't think so.

Of course you joined before us, but we are NOT a part of the Flood of Noobs.

I'm guessing that would be why the Antediluvians exist.

Just because you debate in a VS forum does not make you better than all else, just a hint.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Apr 8th, 2006 04:03 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just because you debate in a VS forum does not make you better than all else, just a hint.

Just because you joined a year earlier than everyone else doesn't make you better than all else, just a hint.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2006 04:04 AM
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Stealth
Lol Sorgo... Antediluvian... That rings a bell... Did this originate from the Edge of Destiny?

No, it blossomed from Illustrious.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2006 04:05 AM
Peach
mordrem

Just because you joined a year earlier than everyone else doesn't make you better than all else, just a hint.

I don't act like I'm better than anyone else though, just a hint.

And another hint of why you annoy me - I find your anti-"noob" attitude despicable.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2006 04:05 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

And another hint of why you annoy me - I find your anti-"noob" attitude despicable.

Like I could care a less. Noobs are annoying. So are some of the Senior Members.

Your pompous attitude irritates the living shit out of me.

If you don't act like your better than everyone else, why in the HELL would you spout off that you joined a year earlier than us who were before the Flood? It's completely irrelevant and it has nothing to do with the flood, especially considering you spend no time around the Star Wars EU or Versus.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2006 04:08 AM
Peach
mordrem

Like I could care a less. Noobs are annoying. So are some of the Senior Members.

Your pompous attitude irritates the living shit out of me.

If you don't act like your better than everyone else, why in the HELL would you spout off that you joined a year earlier than us who were before the Flood? It's completely irrelevant and it has nothing to do with the flood, especially considering you spend no time around the Star Wars EU or Versus.

There's a reason why I avoid the SW forums altogether - the level of idiocy in there, from ALL posters, beats that of every forum on KMC. Someone posts something dumb and all the members who think they're better than everyone else will jump on them and bash the hell out of them instead of simply saying "It's a duplicate thread" or "No, that's wrong, I'll explain it".

Your "flood" is silly elitism, nothing else. Maybe if you weren't asses to the new guys who don't really know what they're doing, explained to them what's wrong when they've screwed up, then they wouldn't stay that way!

If I irritate you so much, then WHY the **** do you spend so much time trying to get me to unblock you on MSN and talk to you?

Old Post Apr 8th, 2006 04:13 AM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

There's a reason why I avoid the SW forums altogether - the level of idiocy in there, from ALL posters, beats that of every forum on KMC. Someone posts something dumb and all the members who think they're better than everyone else will jump on them and bash the hell out of them instead of simply saying "It's a duplicate thread" or "No, that's wrong, I'll explain it".

Your "flood" is silly elitism, nothing else. Maybe if you weren't asses to the new guys who don't really know what they're doing, explained to them what's wrong when they've screwed up, then they wouldn't stay that way!

If I irritate you so much, then WHY the **** do you spend so much time trying to get me to unblock you on MSN and talk to you?

You know, I wasn't going to say anything to you, but when you generalize in caps "all posters" of a forum and equating them with a level of idiocy, you become a hypocrite and an elitist yourself, Lana. And you're also being oh... what's the term? A b*tch? Yeah, that would be it. I can safely say I haven't really generalized an entire forum of posters as "idiots" in the subtle, tactful way you have, but I suppose that shouldn't surprise me here, should it?

Old Post Apr 8th, 2006 04:18 AM
Janus Marius is currently offline Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

Trust me when I say I've seen higher levels of Idiocy throughout Arrogant people who claim themselves to be higher than all else.

By the way, Learn what you're talking about before you decide to post a misguided opinion about it. First of all, the Level of Idiocy there is FROM the Flood of Noobs and that's why the Antediluvian was created. We jump on people because they continously repeat themselves and often argue just for the sake of it, even when they do not know what they're talking about.

Once again, you post something that you have no idea about. We've explained to them many times that they do not know what they're saying and that they should look up information before posting. But they're ignorant and they simply insult us and do not listen to useful information. So what do we do? Retaliate. That's obvious natural instinct. The reason the Antediluvian was formed is because of the constant pathetic bullshit from newer members we have to put up with. And if people don't know shit about Star Wars, why come to a Star Wars forum? Learn more about the topic before coming into the Forums and trying to pass off a silly opinion as fact or something that is even remotely close to Correct.

Wow, twisting my words as some shoddy attempt to insult me. It goes to show that you being here a year longer is truly irrelevant.

I asked you why you blocked me because you had the pompous ignorance to not tell me why you blocked me.

And it's my fault you're ignorant? Yeah . . . Right. I asked you out of curiousity why you blocked me.

I didn't honestly care, I just like to know the Reasons behind everything.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2006 04:24 AM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

You sometimes give me that impression, Lana, and I've known you for a while now. Ever since you became a mod.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Apr 8th, 2006 04:27 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

And now the real question of common sense comes in - if they're acting like idiots....why not ignore them? I don't like the crap in the SW forums so I just avoid them altogether. I love SW, I'm a huge fan, but I'll be honest and say I couldn't give two shits about if Yoda could beat Revan in a fight, nor do I want to hear about the billionth interpretation of Anakin's fall to the dark side. So I just avoid it altogether, which is the sensible thing to do when something annoys you and does not listen. It's why I don't post in half the threads in the OTF anymore - it's just silly and senseless erm Don't click the thread, put someone who's particularly ignorant on ignore....and problem solved.

And if you hadn't cared....I doubt you'd have asked so many times, honestly.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2006 04:29 AM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

And now the real question of common sense comes in - if they're acting like idiots....why not ignore them? I don't like the crap in the SW forums so I just avoid them altogether. I love SW, I'm a huge fan, but I'll be honest and say I couldn't give two shits about if Yoda could beat Revan in a fight, nor do I want to hear about the billionth interpretation of Anakin's fall to the dark side. So I just avoid it altogether, which is the sensible thing to do when something annoys you and does not listen. It's why I don't post in half the threads in the OTF anymore - it's just silly and senseless erm Don't click the thread, put someone who's particularly ignorant on ignore....and problem solved.

Like Sorgo said, retaliating when you get attacked is natural.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2006 04:30 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Death to the Antediluvian!!!!!!

*Runs around the room burning various items of furniture and setting Sorgo's dress on fire*

And what's up wit hthe hammer dude?

Old Post Apr 8th, 2006 04:31 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by DarkC
You sometimes give me that impression, Lana, and I've known you for a while now. Ever since you became a mod.

I'll be honest and say that from what I've noticed, you don't really know me all that well - especially when you said a few days ago that you got the impression that I usually cared a bit about what others might think of what I say or do - which couldn't be further from the truth.

Originally posted by DarkC
Like Sorgo said, retaliating when you get attacked is natural.

Natural, yes....but not always the smart response. Attack back and eventually drop to their level, or move on and be the better person. I lose my temper and attack back on occassion, but I try to just move on when possible because I really find a lot of arguments that go on just silly.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2006 04:33 AM
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ignore them? They post everywhere and there is a large quantity of them! I'm glad you love Star Wars . . . That's great! But the fact of the matter is the Versus forum is for people to debate who could win a fight and whom is more powerful.

Don't mind me if I hit the Root on the flower here.

Why the hell would you come into this thread and post that you were here a year earlier than everyone else?

Can you explain to me WHAT THE HELL that had to do with anything? No one cares, damnit! If you're going to post something in here, make it relevant! Not some stupid bullshit just to annouce to everyone for the BILLIONTH time that you've been here longer than us. It doesn't matter! We can all read! We can see what date you joined and NO . . . ONE . . . CARES!

You claim to lack arrogance? You just labelled everyone who posts in the Star Wars Forums -Including Ushgarak and other Mods- Idiots!

Wasn't that just the smartest thing to do in a thread relevant to that section. Christ Almighty!

And if you weren't such an arrogant, ignorant sap who thought she was better than everyone else, you would have replied instead of being so damn rude

Old Post Apr 8th, 2006 04:34 AM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

I'll be honest and say that from what I've noticed, you don't really know me all that well - especially when you said a few days ago that you got the impression that I usually cared a bit about what others might think of what I say or do - which couldn't be further from the truth.

Natural, yes....but not always the smart response. Attack back and eventually drop to their level, or move on and be the better person. I lose my temper and attack back on occassion, but I try to just move on when possible because I really find a lot of arguments that go on just silly.

I know, but I didn't really get a great impression of you at the time, did I? That means I didn't notice at the time; if it suddenly comes to my attention that you do sometimes act like a superior. And you seemed so nice on Infamous.

Sorgo and I aren't that type of person, though. We don't let go of things too easily when our pride gets prodded.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2006 04:37 AM
Peach
mordrem

Ignore them? They post everywhere and there is a large quantity of them! I'm glad you love Star Wars . . . That's great! But the fact of the matter is the Versus forum is for people to debate who could win a fight and whom is more powerful.

Don't mind me if I hit the Root on the flower here.

Why the hell would you come into this thread and post that you were here a year earlier than everyone else?

Can you explain to me WHAT THE HELL that had to do with anything? No one cares, damnit! If you're going to post something in here, make it relevant! Not some stupid bullshit just to annouce to everyone for the BILLIONTH time that you've been here longer than us. It doesn't matter! We can all read! We can see what date you joined and NO . . . ONE . . . CARES!

You claim to lack arrogance? You just labelled everyone who posts in the Star Wars Forums -Including Ushgarak and other Mods- Idiots!

Wasn't that just the smartest thing to do in a thread relevant to that section. Christ Almighty!

And if you weren't such an arrogant, ignorant sap who thought she was better than everyone else, you would have replied instead of being so damn rude

YOU are the one claiming to be better than others in a certain forum. There is an ignore feature. Put someone on your ignore list and never again do you have to read their posts.

The ONLY reason I brought up my join date is because you were being an ass to FS because of his join date.

I don't know how often you really check the SW forums outside of EU and VS but the truth is that the mods really don't post in there beyond moderating duties. If a topic comes up that's good and hasn't been done to death, then I might see them in there on occassion, but other than that, you'd be hard-pressed to see any of the SW mods that have posted in there regularly inside the past two years. Rex is the sole exception, and he still bitches on a regular basis on the idiocy that occurs in there.

Why the hell would you create a thread like this in a forum where 99.9% of the people couldn't care less about the SWVS forum when the sole intent, as it appears to be, was to flaunt your "superiority"?

Old Post Apr 8th, 2006 04:40 AM