KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Doc Samson Respect Thread

Doc Samson Respect Thread
Started by: Accel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SuperiorTech

Thunderbolts 119

Apparently Doc Sampson possesses some pretty good mental defense's not only is he able to detect a telepath's Psychic Probe but is also able to apparently use his gamma induced rage to expel her from his mind

Old Post Mar 7th, 2009 06:11 AM
SuperiorTech is currently offline Click here to Send SuperiorTech a Private Message Find more posts by SuperiorTech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperiorTech

Old Post Mar 20th, 2009 04:48 PM
SuperiorTech is currently offline Click here to Send SuperiorTech a Private Message Find more posts by SuperiorTech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liechocki

Hi!

The Doc can jump high, like Hulk?

Because The Thing, Hercules and another strong Men, canīt, i guess.

Thanks (sorry for poor english)

Old Post Apr 15th, 2009 03:28 AM
Liechocki is currently offline Click here to Send Liechocki a Private Message Find more posts by Liechocki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperiorTech

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Liechocki
Hi!

Yeah doc can leap just not as far or high as hulk same goes for Abomination and She-hulk.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2009 04:25 AM
ankur29
ankur

Doc was orginally class 75,able to lift 70 tons now i think he can only lift 25 sad :

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Originally posted by Liechocki
Hi!

yes your right thing can't jump like hulk neither can colossus ,its a bit strange as to why superstrong people like them can't acoomplish leaps however some of the strong charecters can jump sever hundred feet but not as high as hulk i.e hercules, juggernaut , wonder man

weaker charecter like Spiderman , venom can also jump like 40-50 ft

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 08:18 PM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Originally posted by ankur29
Doc was orginally class 75,able to lift 70 tons now i think he can only lift 25 sad :

yes your right thing can't jump like hulk neither can colossus ,its a bit strange as to why superstrong people like them can't acoomplish leaps however some of the strong charecters can jump sever hundred feet but not as high as hulk i.e hercules, juggernaut , wonder man

weaker charecter like Spiderman , venom can also jump like 40-50 ft
That bio is old. His latest one says he can lift 75 tons.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 10:39 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

Originally posted by snoopdogg
That bio is old. His latest one says he can lift 75 tons.

the one you are refereing to as old says he is class 75, i thought he'd been depowered to class 25 , it was on his marvel.com bio

which one are you saying says he's class 75?

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 10:42 PM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

the one you are refereing to as old says he is class 75, i thought he'd been depowered to class 25 , it was on his marvel.com bio

no he was never depowered it was a typo they even said so them selves

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 10:44 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

The 2008 hardcover volume #3. It specifically says he can lift 75 tons.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 10:46 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Originally posted by jalek moye
no he was never depowered it was a typo they even said so them selves
I don't buy that. He was stated on-panel in a comic itself as being able to lift 25 tons.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 10:46 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

I don't buy that. He was stated on-panel in a comic itself as being able to lift 25 tons.

all i know is that they claim that it was a mistake when they made him 25 tons in the handbook before last

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 10:47 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Originally posted by jalek moye
all i know is that they claim that it was a mistake when they made him 25 tons in the handbook before last
It was corrected in a data correction in the 89' update. But it did say in a comic iteself he could lift 25 tons. I'd go with the 75 tons though.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 10:50 PM
ankur29
ankur

It was corrected in a data correction in the 89' update. But it did say in a comic iteself he could lift 25 tons. I'd go with the 75 tons though.

are you sure it says he can lift '75 tons' , or that he possesses 'class 75' strength , iw as sure he could lift 70 tons as he was equal in terms of strength with calm grey hulk

Old Post Jun 30th, 2009 09:41 AM
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

It says 75 tons.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2009 10:06 AM
ankur29
ankur

Current Samson who has undergone 'gamma super soilder' program is stronger and faster than before, he also suffers a split personality ... sideburns look like hyde's:

Old Post Jul 25th, 2009 08:52 AM
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Old Post Jul 25th, 2009 08:49 PM
ankur29
ankur

hmm, it says he can lift over 75 tons yet he's in level 5... perhaps he is >75 with very long hair

Old Post Jul 25th, 2009 08:56 PM
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

I'm assuming it wasn't much over 75 tons or they would have just said 80 tons.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2009 08:59 PM
ankur29
ankur

I'm assuming it wasn't much over 75 tons or they would have just said 80 tons.

fair enough... samson pretty solid then , and his leaping isn't half bad, i thought the hair length thing was scrapped

current samson is apparently even more enahcned & much stronger ... prob class 100 now

Old Post Jul 25th, 2009 09:25 PM
SuperiorTech

Old Post Dec 26th, 2009 09:18 PM