KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Doc Samson Respect Thread

Doc Samson Respect Thread
Started by: Accel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BUSTER1

Anyone got scans of human Leonard Samson, before he became superhuman. I always wondered whay he looked like.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2009 05:24 PM
BUSTER1 is currently offline Click here to Send BUSTER1 a Private Message Find more posts by BUSTER1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperiorTech

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BUSTER1
Anyone got scans of human Leonard Samson, before he became superhuman. I always wondered whay he looked like.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 28th, 2009 05:39 PM
SuperiorTech is currently offline Click here to Send SuperiorTech a Private Message Find more posts by SuperiorTech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BUSTER1

Thanks-and if I don't speak to you before, have a very happy New Year.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2009 05:43 PM
BUSTER1 is currently offline Click here to Send BUSTER1 a Private Message Find more posts by BUSTER1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Looks like I was right.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2009 06:25 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

I hope they put Samson back to normal rather than these split personalities.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Dec 28th, 2009 09:38 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Truth & Justice & Liberty

Originally posted by snoopdogg
100% agree!

Marvel messing with one of my favorite "I'm just there characters" mad

Old Post Dec 30th, 2009 04:35 AM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BUSTER1

Originally posted by snoopdogg

Agreed- I hate the way its been implied that Samson may have been working for AIM all along, since Hulk 141. He proved himself over the years, to be a well intentioned man, especially where the Hulk was concerned.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2009 11:10 AM
ankur29
ankur

Fall of the Hulks: Red Hulk #1

Rulk acknowledges Samson's strength boost:

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2010 07:23 PM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

Old Post Apr 9th, 2010 10:19 AM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Apr 9th, 2010 06:42 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Originally posted by Accel
Team-up with Spider-Man; here, Samson lifts up a building and shakes a couple of criminals out:
http://img385.imageshack.us/my.php?image=spidey10io.jpg
http://img385.imageshack.us/my.php?image=spidey25ik.jpg
http://img385.imageshack.us/my.php?image=spidey35xe.jpg

That's a pretty dramatic feat, for a guy who's only been listed as a Class 50 in the past. Hulk would have to get pretty mad to equal that feat. Just goes to show how out of date Marvel's Class numbers are.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Apr 12th, 2010 06:12 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

Originally posted by roughrider
That's a pretty dramatic feat, for a guy who's only been listed as a Class 50 in the past. Hulk would have to get pretty mad to equal that feat. Just goes to show how out of date Marvel's Class numbers are.

he's class 75, according to marvel

anytime he's been mentioned lower is an error
a class 50 simply would not have the strength keep fighting hulk toe to toe like the many times samson has

Old Post Apr 12th, 2010 06:42 PM
roughrider
Thunderer

Originally posted by ankur29
he's class 75, according to marvel

anytime he's been mentioned lower is an error
a class 50 simply would not have the strength keep fighting hulk toe to toe like the many times samson has

Even a Class 75, to hold up part of a building block...?

I've heard a railroad engine weighs 200 tons alone. Look how many times they get thrown around in comics, by characters (according to Marvel's Class numbers) who shouldn't be able to do that.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Apr 12th, 2010 06:59 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

marvels strength class stuff has always been crap. Only thing useful about it to show who should be stronger then who. And even then it's not always accurate

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Apr 12th, 2010 07:01 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
khazra

Does the most recent handbook entry as posted by Ankur29 not show that at the time o his death marvel were considering him a class 100plus (iirc a 7 i strength is potentilly limitless/uncalcuable)

Old Post Sep 21st, 2010 07:11 AM
khazra is currently offline Click here to Send khazra a Private Message Find more posts by khazra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672
MAY 2000-OCT 2017

Originally posted by BUSTER1

(please log in to view the image)

That's not a bat. This...is a bat.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2016 11:02 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote