KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Talisman vs. Spectre

Talisman vs. Spectre
Started by: King_Mungi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 6 7 [8]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-K-M-

Why was this brought back? we all agreed Talisman loses, the entire debate rest on the fact since she was the binder of spirits could she control Spectre? we all agreed...nope.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 10:04 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

Yes. But the point is. You thought too much of her. You even thought she could control one of DC's strongest character. And that makes me wonder...shifty

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 12:07 AM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

I thought of what was stated in the comics, did I think she could go one on one with Spectre? hell no. Even stated that several times, and then people manipulated things I said and twisted it.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 12:17 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

Just to remind you of Alpha Flight v1 #100. Read it. Biggest PIS ever....I mean come on....You know what I'm talking about right?

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 12:43 AM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rewmac
Just to remind you of Alpha Flight v1 #100. Read it. Biggest PIS ever....I mean come on....You know what I'm talking about right?

Errr? We know Galactus was weakened...severely, he was far from full powered and I mean far. Couldn't even use cosmic blasts due to being in that dimension. I've never claimed it was a full powered Galactus....ever

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 01:19 AM
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

That's why I'm not mad at you at all man...

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 07:34 AM
-K-M-

haha very good, just making sure.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 09:26 PM