KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » lupin/tonks harry/ginny ron/ hermione

lupin/tonks harry/ginny ron/ hermione
Started by: harrypotterluvr

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nickey
Fallen Angel

Re: more post.... FINALLY!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by harrypotterluvr
Ron and harry began deuling, while evryone else went out side. Molly went to go floo the order. curses and hexe's and jinxe's were flying all over the place, then at the same time as each other ron/voldemort and harry both said the killing curse, voldemort's missed but harry's hit dead center a high pitched wail filled the room, harry watched in horror as rons body got it's coloring back and his eye's turbed to normal and then ron dropped to the floor, lifelessly.

don't hate me but this is all i can coe up with i know its like really really short but i will post more soon and plus i have like four other story's im typing right now on this website

fanfiction.net when you get to the homepage click on the search link and type in my screen name. my screen name is

misses-charlie-weasly,
so yeah chek it out and tell me what you think of my story's there!

latah my freaky friends Happy Dance

You should contiue.
Maybe this will help.

Ron woke up an hour later. "What happened? Why am I on the floor?" asked Ron, who was really confused.
"Uh, well, you were being posesed by Voldemort, you attacked Hermione, who's fine by the way, and you and me dueled for a bit, and that's how you got on the floor." said Harry "Ummmm, okay" said Ron
Hermione soon came in with a pink robe covering her night dress. She kneeled near Ron. "Are you okay, Ron? Don't worry about me, I'll be fine. Did you hurt yourself? You know you really scared me." said Hermione without breathing. "Hermione, calm down. I'm okay. Sorry about hurting you." he laughed.
"Don't worry about it." she laughed.
Harry and Hermione helped him up to his room to rest.

Now you guys can do the rest

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 05:31 AM
Nickey is currently offline Click here to Send Nickey a Private Message Find more posts by Nickey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
harrypotterluvr
misses blaise zabini

thank you for your help, and i will definetly continue this story, i just started my first year of high school so it might be a couple days, and i have more experience so be expecting better writing!! and thank you nickey!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 09:37 PM
harrypotterluvr is currently offline Click here to Send harrypotterluvr a Private Message Find more posts by harrypotterluvr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nickey
Fallen Angel

quote: (post)
Originally posted by harrypotterluvr
thank you for your help, and i will definetly continue this story, i just started my first year of high school so it might be a couple days, and i have more experience so be expecting better writing!! and thank you nickey!

You're welcome.
And I hope u do well in H.S

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 09:44 PM
Nickey is currently offline Click here to Send Nickey a Private Message Find more posts by Nickey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
harrypotterluvr
misses blaise zabini

thanx again!

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 12:14 AM
harrypotterluvr is currently offline Click here to Send harrypotterluvr a Private Message Find more posts by harrypotterluvr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ginny Rules 94
G/H shipper all the way

I LOVED IT

Old Post Nov 8th, 2006 11:58 PM
Ginny Rules 94 is currently offline Click here to Send Ginny Rules 94 a Private Message Find more posts by Ginny Rules 94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
elf fannic

bunny bunny bunny bunny

Old Post Dec 24th, 2006 04:16 PM
elf fannic is currently offline Click here to Send elf fannic a Private Message Find more posts by elf fannic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
elf fannic

IT IS AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE POST MORE!!

Old Post Dec 24th, 2006 04:16 PM
elf fannic is currently offline Click here to Send elf fannic a Private Message Find more posts by elf fannic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
star23

is this ur own version of harry potter

Old Post Oct 29th, 2009 07:57 PM
star23 is currently offline Click here to Send star23 a Private Message Find more posts by star23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Luv4grindylows

I think you're doing great! Just take your time. The best authors didn't come up with their novels or sequels over night.

Old Post May 10th, 2011 10:42 PM
Luv4grindylows is currently offline Click here to Send Luv4grindylows a Private Message Find more posts by Luv4grindylows Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote