KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wonder Woman vs. Colosus

Wonder Woman vs. Colosus
Started by: JOE NUNEZ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Wonder Woman vs. Colosus

current versions of both characters...

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 04:34 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunderstrike
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wonder Woman.

My sigs. | Slade Explained| Respect Beta Ray |Respect Thor | Sheer idiocy

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 04:37 AM
Thunderstrike is currently offline Click here to Send Thunderstrike a Private Message Find more posts by Thunderstrike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bats2jm

they r both strong but WW has a bit more going for her wonder woman

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 04:44 AM
bats2jm is currently offline Click here to Send bats2jm a Private Message Find more posts by bats2jm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Colossus is a step below Wondy.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 04:44 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

would you say their even in strength.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 04:46 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunderstrike
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not really.

Thunderstrike is currently offline Click here to Send Thunderstrike a Private Message Find more posts by Thunderstrike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

I know ww is wayyy faster.

Thunderstrike
Restricted

Account Restricted

Colossus is a low level Class 100. Wonder Woman is near Superman.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 04:47 AM
HaSon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
would you say their even in strength.

No way. I would say Diana is 85-90% as strong as Superman. Colossus isn't on that level.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 04:47 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

o ok I always thought she was a middle class 100.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 04:48 AM
Thunderstrike
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nope.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 04:48 AM
Facee
Lord of Pretty

shes not stronger than immortal herc, right?

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 04:50 AM
Badabing
Karen

Would WW be able to hurt Colossus?

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 05:02 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
soujaboy09
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yea she would. Colossus is one of my fav characters, but In this fight he's outclassed.

One of his best showings in a fight was when he fought Gladiator, and took him to his max. I figure thats PIS though

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 05:09 AM
soujaboy09 is currently offline Click here to Send soujaboy09 a Private Message Find more posts by soujaboy09 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by soujaboy09
Yea she would. Colossus is one of my fav characters, but In this fight he's outclassed.

One of his best showings in a fight was when he fought Gladiator, and took him to his max. I figure thats PIS though

I wouldn't. While Colossus may not be as strong as Gladiator, his durability is legendary, allowing him to go toe-to-toe with Glads. I also assume the longer the fight went on, the less confident Glads became. Nonetheless, Colossus is a top-tier character when it comes to strength and durability.

But yea, Wonder Woman just outclasses him here. I can't argue that one (as much as I want to).

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 05:16 AM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

"Colossus is a step below Wondy"

Way more than a step.

A step below is what WMan is to Thor and WW is to Superman.

I dont consider 616 Colossus to be top tier if we are talking about the -same group- where Hulk and Thor are.
If hes able to lift hundred of tons or close? Sure. But you dont have to be in Hulk`s group to do that.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 10:12 AM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunderstrike
Restricted

Account Restricted

Colossus is probably my favorite muscle guy. Well, Him and Ben Grimm. These two are probably the best fighters of the muscle bound brawlers, but that's about it.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 10:14 AM
bats2jm

Strength Level: In his normal human form Peter Rasputin possesses the normal human strength of a man of his age, height, and build who engages in intensive regular exercise. As Colossus he can left (press) at least 70 tons under optimal conditions.

however if it was ultimate colossus then ultimate Colossus has the ability to transform his body from flesh and blood into an organic steel, giving him superhuman strength and making him impervious to harm. Supposedly his power has not yet fully developed because of his youth. Ultimate Colossus possesses vast superhuman strength, the limits of which have not been revealed. Colossus strength is sufficient for him to battle, and defeat powerhouses such as Thor (Ultimate), Iron Man (Ultimate), and Magneto (Ultimate), placing his strength well into the Class 100 level, being able to lift in excess of 100 tons with relative ease. Truly, only the Hulk (Ultimate) seems able to match the Colossus immeasurable physical strength.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 01:57 PM
bats2jm is currently offline Click here to Send bats2jm a Private Message Find more posts by bats2jm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Validus
No way. I would say Diana is 85-90% as strong as Superman. Colossus isn't on that level.

Supes now concidered to have limitless strength.
How could she be 90% of limitless?

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 01:59 PM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bats2jm

Originally posted by samishe
Supes now concidered to have limitless strength.
How could she be 90% of limitless?

superman does not have limitless strength not

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 02:05 PM