KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Y tu mama tambien

Y tu mama tambien
Started by: CaPtaInCLaUdiA

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CaPtaInCLaUdiA
brunette and tanned <3

Warning Y tu mama tambien

i watched this film because i think diego luna is an adorable actor..but personally i didnt really understand it... i was really confused ...if anybody watched it..can you give me your insight...thanks big grin

she's miss california <3

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 08:47 PM
CaPtaInCLaUdiA is currently offline Click here to Send CaPtaInCLaUdiA a Private Message Find more posts by CaPtaInCLaUdiA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

I seen it and it seemed like it was just based on two friends who let a girl get between them and their relationship was never the same.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 04:10 AM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sXe
jenr

That pretty much sums it all up, lol

Jealousy destroys all (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 24th, 2006 10:30 PM
sXe is currently offline Click here to Send sXe a Private Message Find more posts by sXe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jen-R
That pretty much sums it all up, lol

Jealousy destroys all (please log in to view the image)

yes

Old Post Apr 24th, 2006 10:36 PM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaPtaInCLaUdiA
brunette and tanned <3

interesting...i thought it had more meaning...but thats what i basically got out of the movie too...thanks guys! good insight!

she's miss california <3

Old Post Apr 26th, 2006 03:50 AM
CaPtaInCLaUdiA is currently offline Click here to Send CaPtaInCLaUdiA a Private Message Find more posts by CaPtaInCLaUdiA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

swimming pool. i like cheeze. fornication is a sin and this film clearly displays it in a morman like condition.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 07:34 PM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phunkedmonkeh

swimming pool?! yes yes i agree mon petit potato. fornication is very much a morman sin and the morman condition cudnt be displayed better in this film. although the jewish element of the film was also very fornication and the scence where they have a 3some on the bed is very not sexual rather it portrays the origianal essense of the director. unfortunanly the lesbianism isnt portraus as much as my linular feelings towards cheezx

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 08:47 PM
phunkedmonkeh is currently offline Click here to Send phunkedmonkeh a Private Message Find more posts by phunkedmonkeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xkalybr
The Sword of Power!

It's a great film.

Funny as hell.

The girl is hot as hell.

I am Lancelot of the Lake, and I have yet to find a king worthy of my sword!

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 06:06 AM
xkalybr is currently offline Click here to Send xkalybr a Private Message Find more posts by xkalybr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Depprived

^ Oh my God a male Y Tu Mama fan! big grin

I adore this film, it's got Gael & Diego...kissing - how can that not be good? wink

Old Post Dec 24th, 2006 10:58 PM
Depprived is currently offline Click here to Send Depprived a Private Message Find more posts by Depprived Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Y tu mama tanbien was a very confusing yet interesting film Diego Luna is a very talented actor. Maribel Verdu. Shes hot.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 5th, 2007 12:44 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote