KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry potter and the..............

Harry potter and the..............
Started by: Denniz234

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Denniz234
Maybe someday...

Harry potter and the..............

reading all your storys has made me decide to write one do not expect anything great coz i aint a good writer (my english teacher kindly reminds me of this every lesson) so here it goes...

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 07:47 PM
Denniz234 is currently offline Click here to Send Denniz234 a Private Message Find more posts by Denniz234 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scotty Brockman
My hearts lost n Darkness

Im waiting *taps foot impatiently* happy wink stick out tongue

Thanks H. S. 6 for making SIG and special thanks to Lana for helping me fix problem

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 07:49 PM
Scotty Brockman is currently offline Click here to Send Scotty Brockman a Private Message Find more posts by Scotty Brockman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Denniz234
Maybe someday...

It was one of the mistiest days yet and it was getting worse as the day came to a close,
it was the end of July and a tall, skinny, bespectacled boy was sitting in his room thinking
about his friends, and his so called family, The Dursleys, but Harry Potter was not bothered
about the dursleys anymore in a couple of days he would be leaving them forever, he couldn't
wait, everything was arranged he would be going to the Burrow where even demontors,
death eaters and voldemort could not make him unhappy, the burrow in Harry's opinion was
the second best place in the world, his real home, Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry
was until last year the best and safest place to be.

Even thinking about happened at hogwarts 2 months ago brought a lump to Harry's throat
the greatest wizard to ever live was killed by a death eater, who was a teacher at the school
, Harry's least favorite teacher in fact, Severus Snape, no one except Dumbledore himself
knew why he trusted snape for all those years.

Harry started flicking through some pictures of his last six years at hogwarts, they had
been great, four of those years Harry had ended up facing Lord Voldemort, the most feared
dark sorcerer of all time he had also flown a magical car into a massive tree, had his bones
in his right arm grown back in one painful night, entered the triwizard tournement, a dangerous
tournement to test a wizards ability and found out he had a murderous raving loony as a
godfather,although he turned out innocent.

Harry heard a tapping on his bedroom window, he looked up and saw Hedwig, Harry let him in
and took what he was carrying, three birthday cards from Ron, Hermione and Hagrid, Harry set
them up on his bedside cabinet, it was only then that harry realised that it wasn't his birthday yet,
laughing at his own stupidity, Harry lay down on his bed fully clothed and fell asleep

It was seven a.m when the daily prophet owl woke Harry up, he paid the fee when he realised
how quiet the house, Dudley wasn't snoring and you couldn't hear Aunt Petunia setting up the
breakfast table, Harry crept downstairs there was no one to be seen, Harry noticed a letter he
opened it and read...

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 07:51 PM
Denniz234 is currently offline Click here to Send Denniz234 a Private Message Find more posts by Denniz234 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scotty Brockman

A cliffhanger, A CLIFFHANGER ahhhhh,

just playing post more ASAP and BTW Hedwig is a girl not a boy.

Thanks H. S. 6 for making SIG and special thanks to Lana for helping me fix problem

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 07:56 PM
Scotty Brockman is currently offline Click here to Send Scotty Brockman a Private Message Find more posts by Scotty Brockman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Denniz234
Maybe someday...

oh yeah sorry bout dat embarrasment

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 07:59 PM
Scotty Brockman

It's alright I guess,......

But hurry you left it in a good place and I want to know what the letter said.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 08:01 PM
Denniz234
Maybe someday...

right im really really bad at writing letters so be nice when you review lol

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 08:02 PM
Denniz234
Maybe someday...

Dear Harry,
We have gone on holiday to Spain, Vernon wanted to be as far away as possible
from you when became of age in case any thing 'Dodgy' happens.There is something i wish to
tell you Harry, I have never hated you or your mother, in fact before your mother left to go to
hogwarts we were the best of friends inseparable.I felt her being a witch would ruin our
friendship and when she died i cried for days because we never made up, i blamed you
for her death because you survived.So now you know the real reason that I have been
mean to you for the past seventeen years you will hopefully forgive me.

I would like to tell you that I am proud of you, even more of than my own son who will sit
around watching television and eating all day, but i am sure that you will do something with
your life, your mother and father were both i think they are called aurors anyway they fought
dark witches and wizards you are so alike your parents so you should consider this route.
I will probably never see you again Harry so have a lovely life and do be careful.
love
Aunt Petunia

P.S Kill the b*****d for me!

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 08:03 PM
Denniz234
Maybe someday...

Was it that bad???

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 08:11 PM
Scotty Brockman

It's good but I think you should write like this

Dear Harry,
We have gone on holiday to Spain, Vernon wanted to be as far away as possible from you when became of age in case any thing 'Dodgy' happens.There is something i wish to tell you Harry, I have never hated you or your mother, in fact before your mother left to go to hogwarts we were the best of friends inseparable.

I felt her being a witch would ruin our friendship and when she died i cried for days because we never made up, i blamed you
for her death because you survived.So now you know the real reason that I have been mean to you for the past seventeen years you will hopefully forgive me.

I would like to tell you that I am proud of you, even more of than my own son who will sit around watching television and eating all day, but i am sure that you will do something with your life, your mother and father were both i think they are called aurors anyway they fought dark witches and wizards you are so alike your parents so you should consider this route.

I will probably never see you again Harry so have a lovely life and do be careful.
love,
Aunt Petunia

see how it looks better you shoud write like that thru your story you know? I'm not saying you cant write cause I liked it but you should remember to space after a period. And you should make a new paragraph when someone speaks ok.

REMEMBER I'M NOT SAYING YOU CAN'T WRITE, I'm saying you can make those ejustments and it would look a lot better ok.

Don't forget to updated I wan to see where this goes and If you need help PM me I will be most glad to help a friend ok??

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 08:14 PM
Denniz234
Maybe someday...

OK thanks for the advice.i doubt i will be able to update again tonight but maybe tomorrow

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 08:18 PM
Scotty Brockman

Ok Remember if you need help Pm me and Illtry to help

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 08:22 PM
Denniz234
Maybe someday...

Harry laughed at the last line of the letter, he folded the letter up and shoved it into his
pocket.Harry ran upstairs to have a look at the daily prophet to see if their was any good
or bad news...

Mysterious Muggle Attacks in the Middle of the Night
At exactly midnight on 31 July, two muggles were found dead with the Dark Mark sent over
their house, writes Miranda Hixby, Special Correspondent. At this time we are unable to
disclose their names, but further reports will be posted as soon as possible.
Authorities are questioning the Death Eaters motives for these deaths because it's unusual for Death Eaters
to pick a specific time of day like midnight. And this writer believes that the specific time of this
particular day might have something to do with `the Chosen One', Harry Potter,
like He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named is sending his calling card. With the death of Albus
Dumbledore, one wonders what kind of people are still out there for the Boy Who Lived.

hows that??

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 08:25 PM
Denniz234
Maybe someday...

i really cant get the hang of that space after a period thing

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 08:29 PM
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

cool story. i like it. keep posting!

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 08:45 PM
Emmy-xo is currently offline Click here to Send Emmy-xo a Private Message Find more posts by Emmy-xo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Slytherin_Gryffindor

ya its pretty good keep it up!

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 09:56 PM
~Dark_Dan_Fan~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Dark_Dan_Fan~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Dark_Dan_Fan~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~*LoverGirl21*~
I luv my gorgeous face!

its good keep going

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 03:07 AM
~*LoverGirl21*~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~*LoverGirl21*~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~*LoverGirl21*~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Denniz234
Maybe someday...

Harry thought deeply about this article, the death had occurred dead on midnight on Harry's
birthday, harry wondered whether this was just a coincidence or was it his fault that some poor
soul has lost their family.Harry spent the rest of that day with the article in the back of his mind
, while he lazed about doing unneeded magic to get some food or the television remote, it was
so much easier now he was able to do magic.

Harry heard more tapping on his window this time it was pig, Ron's owl.Pig wasn't as small as
he used to be but he was definitely still as mad, it took harry at least five minutes just to get the
letter off of him, when he finally did mange to get the letter he read...

Harry,
Pick you up at seven
see you then
Ron

It was already ten past six so harry thought it was pointless to send back a reply so he threw
the letter in the bin and ran upstairs to pack.

At dead on seven o'clock there was a knock on the door, Harry opened it to find, Ron and his dad
both smiling at him.Ron had got at least 5 inches taller than the last time harry had seen him but his
freckles and red hair was still the same.
"Come on Harry we don't want to be standing on a doorway at these times" whispered Mr.Weasley
Harry grabbed his trunk and and followed Ron and his dad.
"where are we going"asked Harry
"Mrs.Figgs back garden where we can apparate" replied Ron.

They had arrived at the burrow which still seemed to be warm and comfortable even though
it was another dark and misty night.
"Harry dear how have you been" asked Mrs.Weasley
"I've been fine"replied Harry, smiling
"Did you hear about those muggles being murdered Mr.Weasley" Harry asked
Everyones happy smiles faded.
"erm harry those muggles were,erm,well they were...."mumbled ron
" they were Hermione's parents" said Mr.Weasley.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 09:23 AM
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

omg! soooo good! please keep posting!!! and check out my new story: James and Lilly.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 12:19 PM
Emmy-xo is currently offline Click here to Send Emmy-xo a Private Message Find more posts by Emmy-xo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Denniz234
Maybe someday...

thanks for the reviews Happy Dance

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 01:50 PM