KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry potter and the..............

Harry potter and the..............
Started by: Denniz234

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Slytherin_Gryffindor

Say wut???If u quit will u make a new 1???

Old Post May 13th, 2006 10:33 PM
~Dark_Dan_Fan~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Dark_Dan_Fan~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Dark_Dan_Fan~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Namine Etoile
Save us from Ourselves

Don't quit! Please! Keep writing! Or else...

Old Post May 13th, 2006 10:51 PM
Namine Etoile is currently offline Click here to Send Namine Etoile a Private Message Find more posts by Namine Etoile Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Denniz234
Maybe someday...

i mite make a new one
but i ant even quit this one yet

Old Post May 14th, 2006 06:34 PM
Denniz234 is currently offline Click here to Send Denniz234 a Private Message Find more posts by Denniz234 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Namine Etoile
Save us from Ourselves

Yay! Good for U!~

Old Post May 14th, 2006 11:44 PM
Namine Etoile is currently offline Click here to Send Namine Etoile a Private Message Find more posts by Namine Etoile Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

well you're one of those people who believe that its H/H all the way. I, personally, can't think that way. It just doesnt seem right. I mean they love each other but in a brother sister sort of way. I think Harry's relli in love with Ginny

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post May 15th, 2006 01:47 AM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Namine Etoile
Save us from Ourselves

Mee 2. Harry and Ginny together is Fate. But it's your story so do whateva you want.

Old Post May 15th, 2006 02:02 AM
Denniz234
Maybe someday...

yeh i am a h/hr but i dunt think it will happen (unfortunately) can people plz pm me some ideas im a bit stuck confused

Old Post May 15th, 2006 07:05 PM
Denniz234 is currently offline Click here to Send Denniz234 a Private Message Find more posts by Denniz234 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Slytherin_Gryffindor

well me like the others is a R/Hr H/G shipper but wuteva still good!!!and also I updated mine!

Old Post May 15th, 2006 10:36 PM
~Dark_Dan_Fan~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Dark_Dan_Fan~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Dark_Dan_Fan~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Denniz234
Maybe someday...

plz -plz pm me some ideas i am really stuck

Old Post May 17th, 2006 07:39 PM
Bewitched1

I am so loving this story. I cant wait till you find the time to write more. Just thought I would drop some words of encouragement

Old Post May 19th, 2006 09:07 AM
Bewitched1 is currently offline Click here to Send Bewitched1 a Private Message Find more posts by Bewitched1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Denniz234
Maybe someday...

write heres tha thing of written da nxt part of story but i need to no are u allowed 2 swear on this forum or shall i jus star (****) it out????

Old Post May 19th, 2006 05:49 PM
Denniz234
Maybe someday...

here u go not very good coz ive been ill so...
An extremely loud gunshot from the woods sounded, and five armed men, led by McCleary came running out of the woods, the barrels of their guns leveled at the death eaters.

“Ye leave those kids alone ye b*****ds!” yelled McCleary, a double-barreled shotgun aimed at Voldemort’s head. “Ye git on outta here or I’ll blow ye head off!”

Harry looked quickly between Voldemort and McCleary, the former obviously weighing the situation and his odds. Before anyone had time to react though, one of the death eaters spun around and aimed his wand at one of the men beside McCleary.

Harry couldn’t help but find it ironic that for all the magic wizards had, they were really no match for a gun. Three shots sounded loud and clear before the death eater could even utter a word, and he fell to the ground in a bloody mess.

“Ye try anything like tha’ again, and ye’re all dead!” bellowed McCleary.

Voldemort was livid, it was easy to tell...but even Harry knew that Voldemort wasn’t stupid.

“I will now take my leave of you, Potter,” said Voldemort, dropping his arm from Hermione’s neck. “But I promise you, this isn’t over by a long shot.”

“I’m well aware of that,” spat Harry.

“Come,” growled Voldemort to his death eaters. With seven cracks they all disappeared, and the four teens instantly drew their wands in case they decided to return.

“Ye okay?” asked McCleary, coming up to them.

“We’re alright,” said Harry, walking over to Hermione to make sure she was okay. “How did you know we were in trouble?”

“Neighbor heard a lass screamin’ an’ called fer help,” said McCleary, still holding onto his shotgun tightly. “An’ there ain’t no law around here ‘sides me, so I rounded up me boys an’ run ar arses o’er here.”

“We’re indebted to you,” said Hermione graciously.

“Ah, dun ye worry ‘bout it,” said McCleary. “This is Jackson, McPherson, Farstall, Luther, and Kingsford, by the way.”

The teens smiled and nodded at the men, who grunted in response.

“Don’ take it personally,” laughed McCleary. “They dun talk much.”

“I understand that,” laughed Harry.

“We best be getting away from here,” said McCleary. “In case any o’ those b*****ds come back, eh?”

Harry nodded and the four of them were about to follow the men out of the clearing when three cracks sounded behind them.

“Stupefy!” three different, yet familiar voices yelled. In an instant, three jets of red let hit half of the men, and in another second the other three fell. Harry, Hermione, Ron, and Luna whirled around, wands drawn, only to come face to face with Lupin, Tonks, and Moody.

“You really didn’t need to make such a big entrance, you know,” said Harry, shaking his head.

“Didn’t know if they were the ones causing the commotion,” said Remus. “What happened?”

“Voldemort showed up,” said Hermione. “We’d be in a lot of trouble right now if these men hadn’t saved us.”

“McCleary?” asked Lupin, looking down at the fallen red-haired man. “Didn’t know he was still around.”

“You know him?” asked Harry.

“Course I do,” replied Lupin. “He was good friends with your parents...but he doesn’t know a lick about magic. Obliviate.”

Harry watched as Lupin repeated the charm five more times for each of the men, and then woke them.

“How the hell did I end up down ‘ere?” McCleary asked, blinking.

“Dunno,” shrugged Lupin. “I reckon you lot got drunk and passed out.”

“Oh aye...” groaned McCleary. “Well, sorry to intrude, we’ll be goin’ then.”

Harry suppressed a chuckle as the six men wandered off down the trail before turning to Lupin.

“How did you know we were in trouble?” he asked, watching as Moody’s magical eye continued to follow the men.

“Trouble sensors,” Lupin explained, pointing at the garden. “I would’ve been here sooner but I didn’t want to come alone in case I ran into more than I could handle.”

“So you’ve been keeping the garden?” asked Ron. Lupin nodded.

“What happened anyway?” asked Tonks.

“Like Hermione said, Voldemort showed up,” said Harry.

“He was actually here? Himself?” asked Moody, looking down at the dead death eater.

“Yeah,” said Harry. “I think it was a coincidence though, he seemed surprised to see us.”

“Macnair,” grunted Moody, pulling the mask off the man.

“Pity,” sighed Harry. “And here I was hoping it was someone important.”

“I wonder why he was here,” contemplated Lupin. “It’s not like him to go prancing around the country in broad daylight, with or without death eaters.”

“He said he was searching for something...” trailed Harry. “He was interested in why we were here...”

Harry’s eyes widened as he remembered something Dumbledore had once said to him.

“Lord Voldemort would prefer objects that, in themselves, have a certain grandeur.”

“Remus...” said Harry slowly. “Did my parents ever own anything that belonged to any of the founders?”

“Well...hmm,” said Remus thoughtfully. “Not that I know of...why?”

“We have to get to the Durselys,” said Harry, looking at Lupin. “Can you apparate us there?”

“Tonks, take Luna, will you?” asked Remus as he took Harry's arm.

Tonks nodded and placed her hand on Luna's shoulder.

“We’ll see you there, then,” said Harry, and a moment later he was gone

Old Post May 20th, 2006 08:23 PM
snv87_30

Lovin this story. Keep up with the posts. Its really good. smokin'

Old Post May 21st, 2006 05:02 AM
snv87_30 is currently offline Click here to Send snv87_30 a Private Message Find more posts by snv87_30 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scotty Brockman
My hearts lost n Darkness

Yeah freaking awesome story, can't wait for next post!

Thanks H. S. 6 for making SIG and special thanks to Lana for helping me fix problem

Old Post May 21st, 2006 05:28 AM
Scotty Brockman is currently offline Click here to Send Scotty Brockman a Private Message Find more posts by Scotty Brockman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ginny Rules 94
G/H shipper all the way

THAT`S AMAZING I MEAN THE STORY OF COURSE

Old Post May 24th, 2006 02:01 AM
Ginny Rules 94 is currently offline Click here to Send Ginny Rules 94 a Private Message Find more posts by Ginny Rules 94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Waterslicer
Creator of Acromantula

reeaarrgg!!!!!!
If u do i'll kill everyone who types a message after this death threat!

Old Post May 24th, 2006 10:10 AM
Waterslicer is currently offline Click here to Send Waterslicer a Private Message Find more posts by Waterslicer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Slytherin_Gryffindor

^^^meaning im gonna die???koolio!!! big grin great update soon!!!

Old Post May 24th, 2006 03:49 PM
potter75

great story i ave been reading this since beginning but ive only jus signed up

Thanks amity75

Old Post May 25th, 2006 04:04 PM
potter75 is currently offline Click here to Send potter75 a Private Message Find more posts by potter75 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

It is a really good story keep going

Old Post May 25th, 2006 11:02 PM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius_Rulez

gr8, keep posting

of course I was

Old Post May 26th, 2006 09:07 PM
Sirius_Rulez is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius_Rulez a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius_Rulez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote