KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry potter and the..............

Harry potter and the..............
Started by: Denniz234

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Waterslicer
Creator of Acromantula

it's almost been 2 months, post now or someone will definitely be stalking you...
one cold night, as you turn into a dark, deserted alleyway..
something will be there...
who is...
the boogey man!
mad mad mad

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2006 07:35 AM
Waterslicer is currently offline Click here to Send Waterslicer a Private Message Find more posts by Waterslicer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Denniz234
Maybe someday...

no1 seemed bothered dat i wernet posting so i gave up ill carry on if ya want me 2 though

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2006 05:38 PM
Denniz234 is currently offline Click here to Send Denniz234 a Private Message Find more posts by Denniz234 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius_Rulez

plz keep posting this story, dont stop cause its really good and i want to be able to read it

of course I was

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2006 10:50 PM
Sirius_Rulez is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius_Rulez a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius_Rulez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Denniz234
Maybe someday...

k den ill hav nxt part up by tuesaday latest

Old Post Jun 4th, 2006 06:09 PM
Denniz234 is currently offline Click here to Send Denniz234 a Private Message Find more posts by Denniz234 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius_Rulez

great

of course I was

Old Post Jun 4th, 2006 09:16 PM
Sirius_Rulez is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius_Rulez a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius_Rulez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Waterslicer
Creator of Acromantula

woot woot!
boo ya!
woo!hoo!
yippee!
muhahahahahaha!!!!
yay!
big grin
big grin
big grin
big grin
big grin

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 08:19 AM
Waterslicer is currently offline Click here to Send Waterslicer a Private Message Find more posts by Waterslicer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lisaml

i like your story as well
keep posting lol

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 09:25 PM
lisaml is currently offline Click here to Send lisaml a Private Message Find more posts by lisaml Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Waterslicer
Creator of Acromantula

O by the way, in a harry potter fan website i read that Hermione becomes a Head Girl, but 'Arry Snotter doesn't.
Offence to Harry Potter, but my neighbour calls him that.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 08:47 AM
Sirius_Rulez

wats the Harry Potter fan website

of course I was

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 09:53 PM
potter75

erm... its kinda bin like 2 tuesdays since ur last post

Thanks amity75

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 07:12 PM
potter75 is currently offline Click here to Send potter75 a Private Message Find more posts by potter75 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OhILuvHP

omg i am only on page 3.....but this is SUCH A GOOD STORY! it is THE BEST one i have read so far so PLEASE dont stop posting! dont make this entire night of reading a waste for me! i want to hear more!!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!

~*!!!YOUR NEW FAN!!!*~

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2006 04:23 AM
OhILuvHP is currently offline Click here to Send OhILuvHP a Private Message Find more posts by OhILuvHP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Denniz234
Maybe someday...

erm ok soz evey1 but my life sucks at tha mo so ill put tha nxt part up wen i can and thanks OhILuvHP

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2006 03:42 PM
OhILuvHP

no prob-but seriously---it is an awesome story!like i said, i am not finished yet but you hafta put more up! this is keeping me hooked! im even wondering if j.k. rowling will be able to match your writing......... smile

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2006 04:41 PM
OhILuvHP is currently offline Click here to Send OhILuvHP a Private Message Find more posts by OhILuvHP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Denniz234
Maybe someday...

lol i int dt gd
but fanx for da compliment

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2006 06:10 PM
OhILuvHP

yeah-um.....anyways, i am now caught up with the story and um.....where is the next post? you need to get one soon-if you need an idea, try this:

say like "a few days after their encounter with Voldemort, the four friends were taking the familiar journy to Hogwarts...for the last time"

And then talk about that and then have Harry and Luna talk! i wana know what luna was talking about when she said keep hermione close!

You need to get a post up! all your fans are going crazy!

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2006 09:45 PM
lotrtres3414

OMG!! THIS STORY IS SOOOOOOO GOOD!!! I LOVE IT!! YOU ARE A REALLY GREAT WRITER!! I REALLLY HOPE YOU KEEP POSTING IT! IT IS JUST SOOO GOOD!

dont cry that its over-smile that it happened

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2006 12:57 AM
lotrtres3414 is currently offline Click here to Send lotrtres3414 a Private Message Find more posts by lotrtres3414 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OhILuvHP

yeah it really is-so post soon!

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2006 05:28 PM
Denniz234
Maybe someday...

a little update because i realised how long ago it was that i updated

Are you going to tell us why we’re here?” asked Lupin as Harry strode purposefully towards the door to Number Four, Privet Drive.

“No,” he replied with such finality Lupin didn’t say another word as he, Tonks, Moody, Luna, Ron, and Hermione all followed Harry up to the porch. “Please not my uncle,” he murmured in prayer as he rung the bell. The door opened and Harry inwardly groaned.

“What in the bloody hell are you lot doing here?” said Vernon furiously, though keeping his voice down for fear of attracting attention from the neighbors.

“I need to speak with my aunt,” sighed Harry, looking Vernon in the eye.

“She’s out shopping,” he replied with a grunt. “Won’t be back for a while. Now go on, shoo.”

“Who is it Vernon?” Harry heard Petunia ask from what sounded like the sitting room.

Had it not been for the fact that he didn’t want to make his uncle angrier, Harry would’ve burst out laughing. Instead, he merely bit his tongue as his uncle closed his eyes in grudging defeat. He distinctly heard a snort come from Ron, though.

“Get in, then,” said Vernon in such a deflated voice that Harry almost felt bad for him. Almost.

“Harry?” asked Petunia with a very shocked expression as she came into the hall. “What are you..” she paused momentarily as the six people he was with also entered. “What are you all doing here?”

“I need to talk with you for a moment,” said Harry seriously. He glanced at Vernon who was staring at him with his arms crossed.. “Privately.”

Petunia looked at Vernon slowly then back to Harry.

“Alright,” she said after a moment.

“Hermione, Ron, please come with,” said Harry as his aunt began to lead him up the stairs.

“What about Luna?” asked Ron, looking at her.

“She’ll find out when everyone else does,” replied Harry as Hermione walked up to him. “This needs to remain a secret for now.”

“I don’t like having secrets kept in my house you know,” said Vernon brusquely.

“Then you should be thanking me,” replied Harry, turning his back to continue up the stairs. “Because I’m about to remove one you’ve had in this house for years.”

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2006 08:06 PM
OhILuvHP

ooooh! great post! its so good! and i love that last part!

&quote "Then you should be thanking me," Harry said. "because i am about to remove one that has been in your house for years." &quote

It is really good! keep it up!

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2006 08:40 PM
Sirius_Rulez

its excellent, i absolutely luv it. plz post again soon

of course I was

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2006 10:08 PM