KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry potter and the..............

Harry potter and the..............
Started by: Denniz234

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lotrtres3414

yeah it is really good! i also love that last part!!!!!!!!!

dont cry that its over-smile that it happened

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2006 11:31 PM
lotrtres3414 is currently offline Click here to Send lotrtres3414 a Private Message Find more posts by lotrtres3414 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Denniz234
Maybe someday...

y is dat last part so good?

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 05:03 PM
Denniz234 is currently offline Click here to Send Denniz234 a Private Message Find more posts by Denniz234 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OhILuvHP

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Denniz234
“Then you should be thanking me,” replied Harry, turning his back to continue up the stairs. “Because I’m about to remove one you’ve had in this house for years.”

that part was really good-i dont know why-it just sounded really proffesional writing

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 05:11 PM
OhILuvHP is currently offline Click here to Send OhILuvHP a Private Message Find more posts by OhILuvHP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lotrtres3414

yeah it did!!! it was like really suspencful!!! i have no clue what is going to happen next!

dont cry that its over-smile that it happened

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 06:11 PM
lotrtres3414 is currently offline Click here to Send lotrtres3414 a Private Message Find more posts by lotrtres3414 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Denniz234
Maybe someday...

if any1s bothered then tha nxt post could be up tomoz

Old Post Jun 29th, 2006 07:34 PM
Denniz234 is currently offline Click here to Send Denniz234 a Private Message Find more posts by Denniz234 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

This is such a good story. It is one of the best ones I have read. I can't wait for more.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 10:19 AM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OhILuvHP

WHERE IS THE POST????!!!! you gotta post if you say you are going too! i have been waiting for a post for like....weeks!!!

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 07:10 PM
OhILuvHP is currently offline Click here to Send OhILuvHP a Private Message Find more posts by OhILuvHP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Denniz234
Maybe someday...

im really sorry but i havent typed it up yet i will have it up by the end of the week

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 04:01 PM
Brit531

we thought you quit it, good I cant wait

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 06:42 PM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius_Rulez

neither can i

of course I was

Old Post Jul 7th, 2006 12:29 AM
Sirius_Rulez is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius_Rulez a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius_Rulez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Denniz234
Maybe someday...

here it goes a short update plz don't be mad at me for tha length........

Vernon looked up at Petunia who, as Harry expected, looked back at her husband in complete bewilderment.

“Hey Dad, where’re the chops?” Harry heard Dudley ask as he reached the top of the stairs. “They’re not in the –”

He waited for the sentence to be finished, but all he heard was a loud squeak and the sound of the kitchen door slamming shut. Harry managed to keep a straight face as Petunia led the three of them into Harry’s old room, but again, Ron couldn't’t suppress a choked laugh.

“Despite the fact that he’s a good friend of yours,” began Petunia as she shut the door. “I will never forgive that man for doing that to Dudley.”

“Erm...” stammered Harry, trying to find something to say. Petunia waved him off.

“What’s going on?” she asked seriously. “I’m well aware that you would’ve never come back here unless it was extremely important.”

“It is,” nodded Harry. “And I can’t tell you just yet...first I need you to get the jewelry that you said was my mother’s.”

“Harry...”

“Aunt Petunia,” said Harry seriously. “This is incredibly important, and potentially life-threatening if I don’t deal with it right now.”

“He’s telling the truth, Mrs. Dursley,” added Hermione.

“Very well,” nodded Petunia after a second. “I’ll be right back.”

She was gone less than a minute, returning to the room with a small wooden box in her hands.

“Everything that Dumbledore gave to me is in here,” she said, handing the box to him. Harry opened it and peered inside, ignoring the dust that flew into the air when he did so.

“Hermione,” he said. “You know what I’m looking for. Is it in there?”

She peered into the box from next to him and shifted the contents slightly with her index finger. Harry’s heart sank when she made no indication, but suddenly she gasped and looked at him

Old Post Jul 7th, 2006 07:24 PM
Brit531

I am not mad I am glad you actually posted, but why does everyone end in cliffhangers I hate that it makes me mad, still very good post I cant wait for more

Old Post Jul 7th, 2006 09:45 PM
Sirius_Rulez

neither can i and i also hate cliffhangers. i cant wait to see wat happens nxt

of course I was

Old Post Jul 7th, 2006 10:31 PM
Sirius_Rulez is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius_Rulez a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius_Rulez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scotty Brockman
My hearts lost n Darkness

Oh you are sooooo evil!!!!!!

But good story and I'll tell you, your not the only Harry/Hermione shipper you'll find out later.

Scotty

Thanks H. S. 6 for making SIG and special thanks to Lana for helping me fix problem

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 12:33 AM
Scotty Brockman is currently offline Click here to Send Scotty Brockman a Private Message Find more posts by Scotty Brockman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Denniz234
Maybe someday...

the reason i leave cliff hangers is because then that wants 2 make you read more! btw scotty r u h/hr ?

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 02:45 PM
Denniz234
Maybe someday...

just thought i wud have a Little update coz i am bored......

“May I?” she asked. Harry nodded fervently and Hermione reached into box, carefully removing an exquisite bracelet, made entirely of long sapphires connected by rings of gold.

“I’ve always liked that one,” said Petunia as Harry took the bracelet from Hermione, staring at it with wide eyes. “Never saw your mother wearing it, though.”

“Bloody hell,” exclaimed Ron in a whisper. “Is that what I think that is?”

“Yeah,” replied Harry in an equally awed voice. As he stared into the sapphires he swore that he could see an evil presence lurking inside them.

“Let me check it first,” said Hermione, drawing her wand. “Hold it flat in your palm.”

Harry did as Hermione asked as she murmured something under her breath and hovered her wand over his hand. For a moment nothing happened, and then Hermione’s wand glowed a sickening bright green.

“Can you let me in on what’s going on here?” asked Petunia, eyebrows raised. Harry shook himself back to reality and handed the bracelet back to Hermione.

“That,” he said pointing at the circlet of gold and gems, “Never belonged to my mother.”

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 03:05 PM
Scotty Brockman
My hearts lost n Darkness

ANOTHER CLIFFY U will Pay!!!! Good post and can't wait for update.

Thanks H. S. 6 for making SIG and special thanks to Lana for helping me fix problem

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 03:51 PM
Scotty Brockman is currently offline Click here to Send Scotty Brockman a Private Message Find more posts by Scotty Brockman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

I hate cliffhangers can you stop doing that, oh and excellent post cant wait to see what happens

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 04:07 PM
Sirius_Rulez

neither can i and good post. could u also stop with the cliffys, i hat 'em aswell

of course I was

Old Post Jul 9th, 2006 03:10 AM
Brit531

are you going to post soon or what

Old Post Jul 29th, 2006 02:16 PM