KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » BLEACH the RPG: OOC Thread

BLEACH the RPG: OOC Thread
Started by: ShinobiRikari

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

BLEACH the RPG: OOC Thread

We have been approved!
quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Just to remind people, please don't get involved in character selection in this thread. It is clogging things up. Wait for a game to get approved, then work out characters.

The following ideas are approved:

Boarding School, Smallville, World's Strongest, Bleach,Shinzinki's School of Martial Arts, and Revival.

Mind you, ESB, I am getting a bit overwhlemed by the sheer quantity of ideas you are proposing.

The Story:
There is another world out there you know nothing about. A land completely separate from out own, and yet connected. A world in which souls that depart from this one go to, to live in peace. This is the Spirit World, a "soul society" where the souls of the dead are sent. But between this world and ours, there is another. El Hueco Mundo, or the Hollow World, is the realm of evil spirits called Hollows. To protect the lost souls of our world there are unseen spirits: shinigami, or Death Gods.

For ages, a peace has existed between these three worlds but unfortunately, that peace has been interrupted. Right now the three worlds are colliding in battle and turmoil. The rulers of this "soul society" have been massacred and even those who were exiled have come back to build a fallen society to recreate the peace that has turned into havoc.

Based off the Anime and Manga “Bleach”, BLEACH: The RPG is an game where fighting for your beliefs, your heritage, or those you love is the only way to survive. Are you strong enough to become a Death God, clever enough to be a Quincy, or are you suddenly discovering that what you thought to be normal is really a gift of spiritual energy. It’s a battle for the world and peace with love and friendships grow along the way.

Hello, and welcome to the Out of Character BLEACH thread.

To join the RPG, just fill out this form, and I'll approve your character.

Just copy, paste, and fill this out:
code:
Character Sheet: General Info First Name: Last name: Gender: Age: Personal Info Likes: Dislikes: Strengths: Weaknesses: Fears: General Personality: Other: Appearance Info - As always you can use a picture Hair color: Eye color: Height: Weight: Scars/Visible Flaws: Disabilities: (your person cannot be invincible) Other Info Race: (Human, Shinigami, Hollow, Spirit, or other but you'll have to approve it with me. I suggest human if you've never seen the anime) Occupation: (anything you can think of, those who want to hold special positions like some canon characters, i.e. Quincy (Ishida), must PM me the request and show me that you can RP it correctly) Family/friends: Weapon: (if any)

Once we have.... say 5 characters ready to go, I'll make the RP thread.

Will post own character tomorrow.

Happy Halloween

Last edited by bamboopanda on Apr 13th, 2006 at 01:58 AM

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 01:52 AM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingDubya
Mainstream Indie Rocker

Question: Could I play as an arrancar (hollow with shinigami-like abilities) or a vizard (shinigami with hollow-like abilities)?

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 02:01 PM
KingDubya is currently offline Click here to Send KingDubya a Private Message Find more posts by KingDubya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

Yes. As long as you know what they are you may.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 07:28 PM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

(I'll pm some Quincy audition if you want one Rikari. Since he is the LAST quincy, I won't make my character one.)

First Name: Mitari
Last name: Amou

Personal Info
Likes: Books. Small crowds. The word "uncanny" and Serenity.
Dislikes: Those who threaten his friends. Bullies.
Strengths: When using his bound, melee combat.
Weaknesses: Projectiles.
Fears: Helplessness.
General Personality: Romantic genius.
Other: He was a very old bound, but events had occured that made him forget his heritage. He was made to believe he was an orphaned teenager, but after recieving a strange visit from a beautiful woman, was given the truth. He is determined to find out exactly what these strange events that have been occuring really mean.

Appearance Info - As always you can use a picture
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Brown
Height: five six.
Weight: 150
Scars/Visible Flaws:None
Disabilities: (your person cannot be invincible) His amnesia have lessened his Bound abiliities.

Other Info
Race: Bound.
Family/friends: Whoever.
Weapon: HIs bound summon is a strange guitar. This guitar can manipulate sound to weaken his adversaries. However, when he was visited by the stranger, she revealed he has even MORE untapped Bound abilities. This has prompted Mitari to seek the truth.

Attachment: demyx.png
This has been downloaded 212 time(s).

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 11:26 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kyuubi x 20
Bow Chica Bow Wow!

Orgzination 13!

(|__|)Smiles!
(^-^)

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 12:43 AM
Kyuubi x 20 is currently offline Click here to Send Kyuubi x 20 a Private Message Find more posts by Kyuubi x 20 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingDubya
Mainstream Indie Rocker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ShinobiRikari
Yes. As long as you know what they are you may.

Awesome! I'm gonna start working on an arrancar. Should be up by Monday or Tuesday.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 01:14 AM
KingDubya is currently offline Click here to Send KingDubya a Private Message Find more posts by KingDubya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
At god
The Terminator

General Info
First Name: Shinja
Last name: Yamata

Personal Info
Dislikes: losing
Strengths: hand to hand combat and his swordmenship
Weaknesses: studing or rejected
Fears: Trapped in darkness
General Personality: heroic and nice
Other: none

Hair color:Blonde
Eye color:Crimson red
Height:5' 7"
Weight:151
Scars/Visible Flaws: he has a scar on the very right cheek and has a another scar on his eye
Disabilities: he has heart problems (Sometimes happens) and his left arm gets numb sometimes

Other Info
Race: Human

Family/friends: Jackson Yamta, Shinso narobu
Weapon:
Sword of the truth- A sword that is a white colored Katana that never can be broken sign of truth
Sword of Lie and mischeif - A buster sword looking like and also colored purple and red as a sign of a lie and darkness

pic clicky---> http://www.abbyshot.com/newsletters...sugg-squall.jpg (No scar on his forhead has a scar on his cheek)

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 08:36 PM
At god is currently offline Click here to Send At god a Private Message Find more posts by At god Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

Bump!

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 12:27 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

Well seeing that I have time again, let's get this RPG back up and running! Why the Hell is this page so damned stretched?

Character Sheet:
General Info
First Name: Kagami
Last name: Kishiko

Personal Info
Likes: clasical music, art, archery, cherries, fried rice (I'm being random)
Dislikes: perverts, annoying people
Strengths: archery, understanding people
Weaknesses: reckless, acts before thinking
Fears: ghosts and she sees them everywhere
General Personality: easygoing, layed back, smart, carefree and at some times emotionless
Other: took a fair amount of martial arts lessons as well.

Hair color: pic except it has more of a rough cut (like if she chopped off a pony tail)
Eye color: pic
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 110lb
Scars/Visible Flaws: a crisscross pattern of old scars around the upper part of her right arm
Disabilities: she's going blind in her right eye, not that she tells people that

Other Info
Race: Human w/ moderate spiritual awareness (higher than the average human but not up to Ichigo's level. She can see dead people but not shinigami/hollows)
Family/friends: She lives with her older brother's family. The scars along her arm were from the accident during which her mother died.
Weapon: erm...Bow and arrows, but that's only during archery practice/events.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 11:32 PM
Quincy
Debaser

I suppose I'll Ishid-up in this rpg. If ya dont mind rikari

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 11:35 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

No, go right ahead. Erm...could you possible help moderate it. I'll be gone on vacation next week.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 11:44 PM
Quincy
Debaser

oh then we shouldnt open it yet. Not that I wouldn't help, but It'll be hard to keep the noobs in line.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 11:45 PM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

Okay. Thanks.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 11:49 PM
Liberator
Mums Gardener

Okay, (lol to Quince's remark), Thank you Rikari for allowing me to play teh part of Renji... and that's really it. o.o

- Emma Goldman

Old Post Jun 15th, 2006 11:32 AM
Liberator is currently offline Click here to Send Liberator a Private Message Find more posts by Liberator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

Can i please play Ichigo!!!???

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Jun 15th, 2006 07:46 PM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Audition^ Now.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jun 15th, 2006 08:11 PM
Striding Cloud

Ok.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Jun 15th, 2006 08:37 PM
Striding Cloud

Ichigo lifted his hand in the air toward his back. He gripped the handle of his Zangestu and pulled it out the cloths unwrapped themselves and fell to the ground lightly. He starting walking then running his blade making and grinding, errie sound as he ran toward the masked figure. He yelled loudly and jumped into the air. He put both of his hands on the handle of Zangestu as he pushed with all his force down and it landed ontop of the masked figure. The masked figure smiled. "Too naive." Ichigo jumped back as he slid he was sorta shaking but tried not showing it. "What the hell are you?!" The masked figure took off his mask and it was a white figure of Ichigo smiling with it's snake like eyes.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Jun 15th, 2006 08:42 PM
Liberator
Mums Gardener

Iiight, so Rikari is leaving (or has left), that leaves us with who? And I'd like to know who everyone is playing as... 'cept for Quincy, I all ready know who he's playing as. (doesn't take a death god to figure that out...)

- Emma Goldman

Old Post Jun 15th, 2006 11:10 PM
Liberator is currently offline Click here to Send Liberator a Private Message Find more posts by Liberator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingDubya
Mainstream Indie Rocker

I'm still going to play. I completely forgot about this until it was bumped. I'm not going to make an arrancar anymore, though (too hard on the imagination). I'm going to try a vizard.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2006 01:35 AM