KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Respect Carnage

Respect Carnage
Started by: FG725

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
General_Iroh
White Guy

Venom vs. Carnage 5

Attachment: 6.jpg
This has been downloaded 582 time(s).

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 04:23 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

venom vs. carnage 6

Attachment: 7.jpg
This has been downloaded 572 time(s).

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 04:24 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

spidercarnage

Attachment: spideycarnage.jpg
This has been downloaded 521 time(s).

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 04:26 AM
..:Sn0w:..

The Venom vs Carnage art was soooooo good.

I love that mini just cuz of it.

That artist is gonna be doing sensational spider-man....I think in the next issue not sure though...it is soon though.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 04:29 AM
..:Sn0w:.. is currently offline Click here to Send ..:Sn0w:.. a Private Message Find more posts by ..:Sn0w:.. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

another cool carnage picture him choking Venom and Spidey

Attachment: carnage12.jpg
This has been downloaded 561 time(s).

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 04:30 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

Carnage in one of his badder days getting wooped by his kid

Attachment: toxinhavetoletgo.jpg
This has been downloaded 610 time(s).

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 04:31 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

and Carnage joining the every other villain in his glorious day of unmasking yay

Attachment: peteunmasked.jpg
This has been downloaded 591 time(s).

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 04:34 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

spins a web any size...oh wait thats the other guy

Attachment: carnage!2.jpg
This has been downloaded 536 time(s).

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 04:37 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

here we see Carnage trying out for the role of king kong

Attachment: carnage unleash- kidnap.jpg
This has been downloaded 574 time(s).

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 04:38 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Murda Mase
The Venom vs Carnage art was soooooo good.

I love that mini just cuz of it.

That artist is gonna be doing sensational spider-man....I think in the next issue not sure though...it is soon though.

yeah I agree the artwork was phenominal it made the characters really come alive the level of detail was just awesome

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 04:41 AM
Mider

he can make doubles of himself too right?

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 04:51 AM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by Mider
he can make doubles of himself too right?

i'm not positive i know there was that Carnage unleashed thing but I never read it so i didnt wanna say something then get bashed because i made a mistake

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 04:53 AM
Mider

can he really turn giant? that was in maximum carnage right?

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 04:53 AM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by Mider
can he really turn giant? that was in maximum carnage right?

he never went giant that was just the cover because he was destroying the city.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 04:54 AM
Thunderstrike
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by FG725
he never went giant that was just the cover because he was destroying the city.

He turned into a giant during Planet of the Symbiotes. Are we gonna have any feats sometime soon?

My sigs. | Slade Explained| Respect Beta Ray |Respect Thor | Sheer idiocy

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 05:11 AM
Thunderstrike is currently offline Click here to Send Thunderstrike a Private Message Find more posts by Thunderstrike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by Thunderstrike
He turned into a giant during Planet of the Symbiotes. Are we gonna have any feats sometime soon?

oh ok I havent read that series in years. And I put some of his skills and stuff on the first page but I can't give like all the pictures and stuff for his speed I don't have anything to scan my comics with if you guys no a site with some awesome Carnage pictures of his feats I'll be glad to put it up here

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 05:15 AM
Thunderstrike
Restricted

Account Restricted

I've got stuff with Carnage in them. Tomorrow I'll give some stuff from:
Carnage Unleashed
Venom vs Carnage
Mind Bomb
It's a wonderful life.

My sigs. | Slade Explained| Respect Beta Ray |Respect Thor | Sheer idiocy

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 05:18 AM
Thunderstrike is currently offline Click here to Send Thunderstrike a Private Message Find more posts by Thunderstrike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

ok cool that would be much appreciated

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 05:22 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

carnage cartoon version(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 05:30 AM
Estacado
Legendary

sorry to interrupt but carnage is no more stronger than venom

Bankai.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 01:39 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote