KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Respect Carnage

Respect Carnage
Started by: FG725

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MightyEInherjar
Two Ravens Above Us

Sooo, why should this thread make me respect Carnage? Half of these scans are of him getting beat, or made an idiot of...

Can someone PLEASE get some feats in here? Scans? Something?

Old Post May 21st, 2007 11:38 PM
MightyEInherjar is currently offline Click here to Send MightyEInherjar a Private Message Find more posts by MightyEInherjar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
red symbiote01

only a pic but carnge is gonna own

Attachment: carnage venom and spidey -.-.jpg
This has been downloaded 470 time(s).

Old Post May 22nd, 2007 03:41 PM
red symbiote01 is currently offline Click here to Send red symbiote01 a Private Message Find more posts by red symbiote01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
citannah17
she who know all

great thread keep up the good work

Old Post May 27th, 2007 08:37 PM
citannah17 is currently offline Click here to Send citannah17 a Private Message Find more posts by citannah17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gecko4lif

This thread depresses me

Old Post Sep 8th, 2007 11:49 AM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheSentry
Restricted

Account Restricted

His death should be put here.

Let's get my scans!!

Old Post Sep 8th, 2007 01:02 PM
TheSentry is currently offline Click here to Send TheSentry a Private Message Find more posts by TheSentry Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheSentry
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Sep 8th, 2007 01:04 PM
TheSentry is currently offline Click here to Send TheSentry a Private Message Find more posts by TheSentry Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheSentry
His death should be put here.

Let's get my scans!!

That doesn't belong in a respect thread, my friend. That would fall under the category of 'trolling.'

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Sep 8th, 2007 02:55 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheSentry
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not trying to troll.

Just thought it should be here because...whats the word I am looking for?? Monumental or something. Basically its a big thing in his history and should be shown.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2007 04:24 PM
Ptr_Grifin
What?

What ever happened to the original Carnage symbiote? Is it still apart of Venom?

God put me on earth to accomplish a certain amount of things. Right now I am so far behind I will never die.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2007 06:11 PM
Ptr_Grifin is currently offline Click here to Send Ptr_Grifin a Private Message Find more posts by Ptr_Grifin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

hey wot issue is that?

Old Post Sep 8th, 2007 07:12 PM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

Originally posted by ankur29
hey wot issue is that?

New Avengers 2

Old Post Sep 8th, 2007 07:22 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Johnffrey87

Barf

Could someone post images from Carnage Unleashed and the issue from Planet of the Symbiotes where he becomes a giant.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2009 12:07 AM
Johnffrey87 is currently offline Click here to Send Johnffrey87 a Private Message Find more posts by Johnffrey87 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

Old Post Jul 29th, 2009 03:26 PM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Iceman717
I.C.E.

I agree, I figured it would be above a normal level.

Dying is easy, it's living that's--Ah, the hell with it. I ain't wasting my philosophy on you.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2009 08:11 AM
Iceman717 is currently offline Click here to Send Iceman717 a Private Message Find more posts by Iceman717 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CATMANEXE

Originally posted by Mindset
This thread is really lacking substance.

agreed. Carnage had tons of feats. theres none here. just, wow...cool picture, and covers being passed off as feats. and the Sentry scan being reposted every couple of pages. im going to work on some TLC for this. be back.

"We are turning into a nation of whimpering slaves to Fear—fear of war, fear of poverty, fear of random terrorism, fear of getting down-sized or fired because of the plunging economy, fear of getting evicted for bad debts or suddenly getting locked up in a military detention camp on vague charges of being a Terrorist sympathizer."
-Hunter S. Thompson
—"Extreme Behavior in Aspen," February 3, 2003

Old Post Aug 13th, 2009 08:46 AM
CATMANEXE is currently offline Click here to Send CATMANEXE a Private Message Find more posts by CATMANEXE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CATMANEXE

Originally posted by Johnffrey87
Could someone post images from Carnage Unleashed and the issue from Planet of the Symbiotes where he becomes a giant.

only happened in POTS. the other was just a cover. it also wasnt a skill of his. he was combined with several hundred other symbiotes at the time, though i have it around here so might as well, just clarifying that.

"We are turning into a nation of whimpering slaves to Fear—fear of war, fear of poverty, fear of random terrorism, fear of getting down-sized or fired because of the plunging economy, fear of getting evicted for bad debts or suddenly getting locked up in a military detention camp on vague charges of being a Terrorist sympathizer."
-Hunter S. Thompson
—"Extreme Behavior in Aspen," February 3, 2003

Old Post Aug 13th, 2009 08:48 AM
CATMANEXE is currently offline Click here to Send CATMANEXE a Private Message Find more posts by CATMANEXE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ptr_Grifin
What?

For all you Carnage fans who like Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2, he's going to be DLC:

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/103/1033439p1.html

(please log in to view the image)

God put me on earth to accomplish a certain amount of things. Right now I am so far behind I will never die.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2009 12:14 AM
Ptr_Grifin is currently offline Click here to Send Ptr_Grifin a Private Message Find more posts by Ptr_Grifin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolverine2006
X-man

wow, about time. carnage is my favorite spidey villain. he looks amazing, and theres going to be 4 other new characters.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2009 12:51 AM
Wolverine2006 is currently offline Click here to Send Wolverine2006 a Private Message Find more posts by Wolverine2006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote