KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Signature Forum » Thunderstrike's stuff

Thunderstrike's stuff
Started by: Thunderstrike

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr.Biscuits

T.S you're fortunate that Sig veterans(lance and barker) actually take time to give you some tips.
and the bashing's gonna get you in trouble just relax it's not that serious.
The point of the Galleries is to have your work on display for others to comment on.
Take it easy I wouldn't want the one guy I debate against to get banned.

Old Post May 4th, 2006 10:21 PM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunderstrike
Restricted

Account Restricted

Alright. I'll quit it. I'll just leave them on my ignore lists and let that be that. I pmed a couple of mods to ask them to knock it off.

My sigs. | Slade Explained| Respect Beta Ray |Respect Thor | Sheer idiocy

Old Post May 4th, 2006 10:23 PM
Thunderstrike is currently offline Click here to Send Thunderstrike a Private Message Find more posts by Thunderstrike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
My excessive ignorance? You two came on here and picked on me! I'm getting the globals involved for picking a fight! I'm reporting both of you for harrasment and badgering!

I came in here and told you something you did wrong and gave you a tip to improve. I'm sorry, but that's not picking a fight. You're the one who became overly emotional about it and with what you responded with, I drew my comments. Report me if you want, but I don't see what good that will bring you.

(For being on ignore, he sure likes responding to us. Eh, Barker?)

Old Post May 4th, 2006 10:23 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunderstrike
Restricted

Account Restricted

If you and Barker are going to badger me, at the very least have the consideration to do it over PM. You constantly ramming the insults down my throat is going against the rules. Back off. I've already PMed Raz about the two of you spamming my thread.

My sigs. | Slade Explained| Respect Beta Ray |Respect Thor | Sheer idiocy

Old Post May 4th, 2006 10:26 PM
Thunderstrike is currently offline Click here to Send Thunderstrike a Private Message Find more posts by Thunderstrike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by Thunderstrike
If you and Barker are going to badger me, at the very least have the consideration to do it over PM. You constantly ramming the insults down my throat is going against the rules. Back off. I've already PMed Raz about the two of you spamming my thread.

I did not just insult you in that post. I was merely responding to your tantrum.

Old Post May 4th, 2006 10:27 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

It's one thing to say something like "Hey, I've got some tips I think would help you out. Do you want them here or on a PM?" Lance and Barker, I don't know you guys but this is Thunderstrike's thread. If you see it's bothering him, you should have just sent him a PM. Anyway, TS, I like your stuff.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post May 4th, 2006 10:37 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by badabing
It's one thing to say something like "Hey, I've got some tips I think would help you out. Do you want them here or on a PM?" Lance and Barker, I don't know you guys but this is Thunderstrike's thread. If you see it's bothering him, you should have just sent him a PM. Anyway, TS, I like your stuff.

Don't bother. He's been banned for being a sock.

Old Post May 4th, 2006 10:54 PM
Blight
Less than Newbie

Dude.... you're an *******.. Gloating because you got someone banned..

-_-

Old Post May 4th, 2006 11:05 PM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by LanceWindu
Don't bother. He's been banned for being a sock.

Gloating is never a sign of strong character. Take it for what it's worth.

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post May 4th, 2006 11:29 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

It's just advice.

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post May 4th, 2006 11:29 PM
Striding Cloud

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post May 4th, 2006 11:34 PM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

Originally posted by Rick/Genis

I don't blame Barker. But you gloated about somone being banned!

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Last edited by Striding Cloud on May 4th, 2006 at 11:37 PM

Old Post May 4th, 2006 11:34 PM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by Rick/Genis

Originally posted by NBT
I don't blame Barker. But you gloated about somone being banned!

Where am I gloating? I just said don't bother talking to him now. And it wasn't me who got him banned. A global moderator (who he himself contacted via PM) checked his IP address against others in the KMC directory and he came up as a sock. He got himself banned.

I'm serious now, point out exactly where in my post I said I was happy he was banned, and where I proclaimed it was I who had him banned. You know half of the story little ones, so I suggest you not speak about what you do not know.

Old Post May 5th, 2006 12:05 AM
Badabing
Karen

Again, it could have been handled better. Just my humble opinion.

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post May 5th, 2006 12:19 AM
Striding Cloud

Mind as well.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post May 5th, 2006 12:20 AM
LanceWindu

Again, it could have been handled better. Just my humble opinion.

Sorry for being blunt then I guess. Why should I sugar coat my words? I'm prepared for any consequences the mods deem should come my way. If I was too harsh with him, they will let me know about it. As it is though, BackFire already checked out all the Reports because of this little tussle and I've talked to him as well. Not once did he reprimand me or Thunderstrike for our behavior, his decision was based on the fact of TS being a sock of a previous member.

Old Post May 5th, 2006 12:28 AM
Striding Cloud

I'm sorry as well.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post May 5th, 2006 12:35 AM
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by LanceWindu
Sorry for being blunt then I guess. Why should I sugar coat my words? I'm prepared for any consequences the mods deem should come my way. If I was too harsh with him, they will let me know about it. As it is though, BackFire already checked out all the Reports because of this little tussle and I've talked to him as well. Not once did he reprimand me or Thunderstrike for our behavior, his decision was based on the fact of TS being a sock of a previous member.

I don't want this to be a thing, so PM me if you need anything more. On your 1st post, 2nd or 3rd paragraph, you mentioned that something "sucked". Now, that's not cursing, but how do expect anybody to respond to that criticism? It;s degrading. Again, just mt opinion.

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post May 5th, 2006 12:41 AM
LanceWindu

I don't want this to be a thing, so PM me if you need anything more. On your 1st post, 2nd or 3rd paragraph, you mentioned that something "sucked". Now, that's not cursing, but how do expect anybody to respond to that criticism? It;s degrading. Again, just mt opinion.

Constructive criticism. It was my opinion on something, I'm not trying to hide it. I could have said "Not my type of thing" or "wasn't very good", but that's just not me. I said what was on my mind without changing it to make it easier for him to digest.

Old Post May 5th, 2006 12:45 AM
Striding Cloud

Ok. Look i'm justing going to be Honest. Lance isn't the type to sugar coat somthing. He did the same thing to me before. He also said. "Were do you expect to get with out criticism." I belive. And all that did was make me mad and work harder and harder. And i know i have improved since then. And other people say it as well i don't use the same style anymore i use different ones. And i don't remember him saying my sigs sucked.

But i do remember him saying somthing like. "They will suck." Or somthing like that. It was sucked or somthing.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post May 5th, 2006 12:55 AM