KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Guyver1,2,3 vs Superman

Guyver1,2,3 vs Superman
Started by: samishe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
bean_machine
Its so hard

Well if its current Supes I don't know.

If its Silver Ages Supes then...

Silver Age Supes was effectively omnipotent. Given that by then he could demolish entire planets, fly fast enough to travel through time, required neither food nor sleep, was superhumanly intelligent and could see and hear from one side of the universe to the other.

Yeah I would give it to Silver Age Supes.

Oh and Supes can overcome easily. Superman is able to manipulate psionically, graviton particles, in an unknown and apparently unconscious manner, to defy the forces of gravity. His control of his flight is perfect and he can perform aerobatic feats such as hovering, flying backwards and even lifting great weights while flying. Assuming that he also manipulates gravitons for the object being lifted as well.

spiderman! spiderman!

Old Post Apr 17th, 2006 08:06 PM
bean_machine is currently offline Click here to Send bean_machine a Private Message Find more posts by bean_machine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by bean_machine
Well if its current Supes I don't know.

If its Silver Ages Supes then...

Silver Age Supes was effectively omnipotent. Given that by then he could demolish entire planets, fly fast enough to travel through time, required neither food nor sleep, was superhumanly intelligent and could see and hear from one side of the universe to the other.

Yeah I would give it to Silver Age Supes.

i thought we were discussing current...

oh and Supes can overcome easily. Superman is able to manipulate psionically, graviton particles, in an unknown and apparently unconscious manner, to defy the forces of gravity. His control of his flight is perfect and he can perform aerobatic feats such as hovering, flying backwards and even lifting great weights while flying. Assuming that he also manipulates gravitons for the object being lifted as well.

black holes gonna eat superman up... no overcoming that...

Old Post Apr 17th, 2006 08:16 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

Why not he held one in his hand?

Old Post Apr 17th, 2006 08:18 PM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

back in pre-crisis days.. once again.. i thought we were discussion current...

Old Post Apr 17th, 2006 08:20 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bean_machine
Its so hard

Well I believe that current Supes already handled a black hole. Current Supes is being amped up again. He's faster than light now, and has great resistance to K-nite now and so on and so on. Hopefully they get him up to his PC days. Many of you would hate that, but I would love that very much

spiderman! spiderman!

Old Post Apr 17th, 2006 08:31 PM
bean_machine is currently offline Click here to Send bean_machine a Private Message Find more posts by bean_machine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunderstrike
Restricted

Account Restricted

Did you enjoy super-weaving as well?

My sigs. | Slade Explained| Respect Beta Ray |Respect Thor | Sheer idiocy

Old Post Apr 17th, 2006 08:32 PM
Thunderstrike is currently offline Click here to Send Thunderstrike a Private Message Find more posts by Thunderstrike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bean_machine
Its so hard

Yes yes I did

spiderman! spiderman!

Old Post Apr 17th, 2006 08:37 PM
jinzin

Well I believe that current Supes already handled a black hole. Current Supes is being amped up again. He's faster than light now, and has great resistance to K-nite now and so on and so on. Hopefully they get him up to his PC days. Many of you would hate that, but I would love that very much

when did he handle a black hole recently? I wasn't aware.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2006 08:39 PM
bean_machine
Its so hard

Action Comics Annual #7

and

JLA/JSA Virtue/Vice

spiderman! spiderman!

Old Post Apr 17th, 2006 08:44 PM
Thunderstrike
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes yes I did

My personal fave:
(please log in to view the image)

Thinks a little too fast for his own good, I'd say.

My sigs. | Slade Explained| Respect Beta Ray |Respect Thor | Sheer idiocy

Old Post Apr 17th, 2006 08:47 PM
Thunderstrike is currently offline Click here to Send Thunderstrike a Private Message Find more posts by Thunderstrike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bean_machine
Its so hard

Originally posted by Thunderstrike
My personal fave:

Yes that is a good one. laughing

spiderman! spiderman!

Old Post Apr 17th, 2006 09:06 PM
TheKahn
The Dude abides

Originally posted by jinzin
when did he handle a black hole recently? I wasn't aware.

It's piss-poor writing if you ask me but he has done it. erm

Superman holding a small black hole in his hand (all scans from the Sueprman respect thread)
http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/...khole0015ak.jpg

Here is Superman excaping a double black hole
http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/...led128qt3bk.jpg
http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/...led138wy8fy.jpg
http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/...led140kt3ew.jpg
http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/...led152oe8eq.jpg
http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/...led166ov4wo.jpg

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Apr 17th, 2006 11:27 PM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

I'll be damned.. well superman>>>>black hole.. supes wins...

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 12:03 AM
Soleran
Fast As Time

yup and it's stupid to jinzin oh well thats the way the comics are writtensad

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 12:06 AM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Pre-crisis is back !!!!

Now all we need is for him to go back in time and he would have returned....YAY!!!!

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 05:39 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mighty adam

i can't believe people are asking for pc supers back. the superman we have now is more believable see this is why i read more marvel dc just gose too far with supers.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 07:40 AM
mighty adam is currently offline Click here to Send mighty adam a Private Message Find more posts by mighty adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mighty adam

Originally posted by Thunderstrike
My personal fave:

that is just whack super mathematics wow lame.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 07:42 AM
mighty adam is currently offline Click here to Send mighty adam a Private Message Find more posts by mighty adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Originally posted by jinzin
I'll be damned.. well superman>>>>black hole.. supes wins...
He's back.......

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 07:42 AM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote