KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Nightwing vs. Nighthawk (SUPREME POWER)

Nightwing vs. Nighthawk (SUPREME POWER)
Started by: JOE NUNEZ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Nightwing vs. Nighthawk (SUPREME POWER)

Fights in an alley way.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 04:23 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

cowards.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 04:49 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Nightwing.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 09:22 AM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Nightwing: "Let's be friends and fight evil on the streets."
Nighthawk: "Go f**k yourself, snowflake."
Nightwing: "Huh? My costume is dark blue, what's snowfl..."
(Nighthawk kicks him in the nuts. Nightwing groans and keels over.)
Nighthawk: "You motherf**king honkeys love to talk. You don't win by talking. Stay home and polish your teeth, cracker. I got some lilly-white scum to punish."
Nightwing: "You're...very...hostile."
Nighthawk: "Kiss my black ass. And get a different name, s**thead. Night is taken."

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 08:11 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Citizen V.

laughing laughing he showed that cracker bastard evil face evil face

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 08:12 PM
Citizen V. is currently offline Click here to Send Citizen V. a Private Message Find more posts by Citizen V. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunderstrike
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nighthawk is nobody to F with, especilally if you're a white man.

My sigs. | Slade Explained| Respect Beta Ray |Respect Thor | Sheer idiocy

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 08:15 PM
Thunderstrike is currently offline Click here to Send Thunderstrike a Private Message Find more posts by Thunderstrike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

I only read the Supreme Power: Nighthawk mini but Nighthawk didn't seem like anything worth talking about. Unless he has some petter appearances Dick beats the living hell out of him.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 08:38 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Edit: Duplicate post

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 08:38 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunderstrike
Restricted

Account Restricted

We've only got handbook stuff on him. Supposedly he's an expert martial artist. He's strong enough to rip a man's ears off with ease.

My sigs. | Slade Explained| Respect Beta Ray |Respect Thor | Sheer idiocy

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 08:43 PM
Thunderstrike is currently offline Click here to Send Thunderstrike a Private Message Find more posts by Thunderstrike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

He didn't do anything more then beat up some junkies and he puked when he saw that rotting body... he's a pussy

How hard is it to rip off an ear?

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 08:45 PM
Etrigan
?

He had to use a drug to keep DD at bay in their first encounter. That's how scared he was of losing.

But yes. An expert martial artist indeed, and at some point said he nearly beat Cap in h2h.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 08:46 PM
Etrigan is currently offline Click here to Send Etrigan a Private Message Find more posts by Etrigan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
..:Sn0w:..

quote: (post)
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
He didn't do anything more then beat up some junkies and he puked when he saw that rotting body... he's a pussy

Whaaaa you're crazy.....

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 09:39 PM
..:Sn0w:.. is currently offline Click here to Send ..:Sn0w:.. a Private Message Find more posts by ..:Sn0w:.. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

Originally posted by Thunderstrike
We've only got handbook stuff on him. Supposedly he's an expert martial artist. He's strong enough to rip a man's ears off with ease.

Ripping off a man's (or woman's for that matter LOL) ears off ('with ease') is actually very simple.
In Krav Maga it is one of the self defense techniques taught, and as long as you know the angle it is very easy.

And that is in the real world.

In comics Nightwing has done things that make 'peak human' seem like an inside joke(and honestly I think it is some inside joke in DC when it comes to the 'Bat family' .....all the members, even Oracle, do things that are simply NOT peak human but much much more), thus ripping ears is a simple task for him.

Anyways, with that said, ON PAPER (meaning pure stats) I actually think NightHawk SHOULD win.
However based on feats and examples Nightwing should win (particularly due to the fact that there is not that much out there on NightHawk).

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 12:47 AM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by Murda Mase
Whaaaa you're crazy.....

Maybe, but I am also 100% right

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 03:34 AM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by roughrider
Nightwing: "Let's be friends and fight evil on the streets."
Nighthawk: "Go f**k yourself, snowflake."
Nightwing: "Huh? My costume is dark blue, what's snowfl..."
(Nighthawk kicks him in the nuts. Nightwing groans and keels over.)
Nighthawk: "You motherf**king honkeys love to talk. You don't win by talking. Stay home and polish your teeth, cracker. I got some lilly-white scum to punish."
Nightwing: "You're...very...hostile."
Nighthawk: "Kiss my black ass. And get a different name, s**thead. Night is taken."

Man he is a serious white-hater.....

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 06:55 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Originally posted by grey fox
Man he is a serious white-hater.....

Don't you know - Nighthawk is practically a black racist, who only helps black people when they are attacked by white people. He's slowly growing and becoming more accepting, but he's an angry man. Even looked down on the Blur, calling Stan a "house negro, pandering to the master."

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 02:50 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nathan summers
the man called cable

Nighthawk is hateful, intolerant and a bigot, perhaps. But he's incapable of being racist. Racism refers to beliefs, practices, and institutions that discriminate against people based on their race. "Racism" as a term is applied only to the dominant group in a society, because it is that group which has the means to oppress others. And yes, he hates whites because it was a HATE crime that initiated the death of his parents. It was a racially motivated crime. Not just some one picking another out by chance.

Nighthawk would hold his own. wink

Last edited by nathan summers on Apr 19th, 2006 at 03:32 PM

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 03:29 PM
nathan summers is currently offline Click here to Send nathan summers a Private Message Find more posts by nathan summers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Yes, being bigoted is closer than being racist, for him. He has white people in his company, but we see he doesn't like to associate with them. The hate crime from his younger days has scarred him, and it will be an evolution for him to accept others better.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 03:42 PM
outavodka
Il Cut You B!tch!!!!

Originally posted by roughrider
Yes, being bigoted is closer than being racist, for him. He has white people in his company, but we see he doesn't like to associate with them. The hate crime from his younger days has scarred him, and it will be an evolution for him to accept others better.

lol there ya go laughing he should be more like nightthrasher instead.

Drivin a fast car listening to Deftones baby. Cred to Rewmac for this sick sig!

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 04:04 PM
outavodka is currently offline Click here to Send outavodka a Private Message Find more posts by outavodka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AcousticDoc

As Nathan Summers mentioned, you can't be racist if you're black.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 04:30 PM
AcousticDoc is currently offline Click here to Send AcousticDoc a Private Message Find more posts by AcousticDoc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote