KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hercules runs the gauntlet

Hercules runs the gauntlet
Started by: Darth Kal-El

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Thunderstrike
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, what more do you want? He can already lift islands, tow the SHIELD helicarrier, and so forth.

My sigs. | Slade Explained| Respect Beta Ray |Respect Thor | Sheer idiocy

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 11:45 PM
Thunderstrike is currently offline Click here to Send Thunderstrike a Private Message Find more posts by Thunderstrike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
soujaboy09
Restricted

Account Restricted

And that same Hercules has the durability of a Diamond. This means the only true power that will help him against other super strong characters is his strength. You know that means that Hercules has the same durability as Emma Frost.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 11:46 PM
soujaboy09 is currently offline Click here to Send soujaboy09 a Private Message Find more posts by soujaboy09 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
Well, what more do you want? He can already lift islands, tow the SHIELD helicarrier, and so forth.

I know whatcha mean. IMO, Marvel passed up a big opportunity with Hercules in that they could've made him SOOOOOOOO much more powerful than he is. Hercules is a god from Olympus and he should have god-like powers. Marvel making him a cliche of every major charcter (Super strength and Super durability, WOW! THAT'S ORIGINAL! ) They should have made him into a being kinda like Thor. They could've made his powers unique and cool, but NO! They had to make him just like every other character at the time! Hercules could've been so much more cooler, too bad really.

big grin

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 11:47 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Originally posted by soujaboy09
And that same Hercules has the durability of a Diamond. This means the only true power that will help him against other super strong characters is his strength. You know that means that Hercules has the same durability as Emma Frost.
no he has daimond hard skin, do you know how hard it is to pierce a daimond?the man had taken lazer beams like its nothin

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 11:48 PM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunderstrike
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, he could probably jump extremely high, run quickly, and stuff like that because he's so strong, but they don't mention it much. He's gonna be in Civil War though.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 11:49 PM
Thunderstrike is currently offline Click here to Send Thunderstrike a Private Message Find more posts by Thunderstrike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Well, he could probably jump extremely high, run quickly, and stuff like that because he's so strong, but they don't mention it much. He's gonna be in Civil War though.

What I said before is simply just my opinion on the matter.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 11:50 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

dthey do mention his jumping

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 11:51 PM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunderstrike
Restricted

Account Restricted

They do? It's probably pretty cool. Also, Him, Iron Man, and War Machine put Supeman down pretty quick after he somehow beat Thor. The group did an impression of Doomsday evil face

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 11:53 PM
soujaboy09
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by King KAM
no he has daimond hard skin, do you know how hard it is to pierce a daimond?the man had taken lazer beams like its nothin

How does a diamond stand against characters who can crush moutains? see what I mean.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 11:53 PM
soujaboy09 is currently offline Click here to Send soujaboy09 a Private Message Find more posts by soujaboy09 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

How does a diamond stand against characters who can crush moutains? see what I mean.
they dont crush mountains of diamond now do they?

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 11:54 PM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

they dont crush mountains of diamond now do they?

There is a HUGE difference between being able to destroy a tiny little diamond vs. a GIGANTIC mountain. Because of a mountain's density and thickness, it makes it a WHOLE lot harder to crush than a diamond. wink

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 11:59 PM
olympian

"And that same Hercules has the durability of a Diamond. This means the only true power that will help him against other super strong characters is his strength. You know that means that Hercules has the same durability as Emma Frost."

He has top tier durability. The guy has taken nitro explosions when Mortal and drunk to boot and he wasent down in neither. One of those he came out laughting. He has taken shots from Mjolnir without bleeding (like someone we all know), took a full blast from Uber Korvac and didnt went down until the second (everyone else was killed with just one, Thor got winded down after the only one he took).

He also resisted the attacks of a elder of the Universe and went thro Heras blasts.

You have two Herc threads running around. Look at both.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 12:01 AM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
soujaboy09
Restricted

Account Restricted

I understand what your saying

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 12:03 AM
King KAM

Originally posted by batdude123
There is a HUGE difference between being able to destroy a tiny little diamond vs. a GIGANTIC mountain. Because of a mountain's density and thickness, it makes it a WHOLE lot harder to crush than a diamond. wink
did you know that actually thats not true at all...

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 12:06 AM
soujaboy09
Restricted

Account Restricted

did you know that actually thats not true at all...

Are you serious? thats like saying a pebble is as durable as a bolder

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 12:20 AM
olympian

"It is a nice image to see Hercules sock Guy Gardner though, considering Gardner got downed in one punch from Batman"

Bats being a chicken knew he wouldnt do a thing as long Gardner had the ring devil

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 12:25 AM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Are you serious? thats like saying a pebble is as durable as a bolder
u dont understand physics do you?????

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 12:35 AM
olympian

Real like physics dont show alot at comics. No need to graduate on it!

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 12:39 AM
King KAM

Originally posted by olympian
Real like physics dont show alot at comics. No need to graduate on it!
it doesnt matter how big a mountain is, its will still never be more dense than a daimond, size has ZERO to do with density.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 12:47 AM
soujaboy09
Restricted

Account Restricted

We actually compared a small diamond to a diamond mountain. You stated that they have the same durability, this isn't true.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 01:14 AM