KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter and the Castleö Dragonö and Demon

Harry Potter and the Castleö Dragonö and Demon
Started by: biggesthpfan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

ok cuz i was just like hmm... someones being a little too dramatic lol. But thats ok. I hope you fix it!

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2006 06:01 PM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
biggesthpfan
The Couch Warmer

vISIT MY WEB SItE

the-potterhead.piczo.com

Old Post Apr 29th, 2006 03:40 PM
biggesthpfan is currently offline Click here to Send biggesthpfan a Private Message Find more posts by biggesthpfan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
biggesthpfan
The Couch Warmer

Harry Was trampled by the mobs screams death eaters where every where, what was only a simple wedding turned out to be a carnival of terror.

Raging anger burned in Harry, how dare they. “EXPELLIARMUS!!!”
The spell shot out of Harry’s wand and hit the nearest Death Eater, Suddenly An intense pain serged through his body, AAAAARRRRGGH!!

Someone had preformed the Cruciatus curse on Harry. Harry turned around and looked in Bellatrix Lestrange the eye. Harry grasped his wand and said the first words that cam to mind.SECTUMSEMPRA!!!!!!

She screams and blood gashed everywhere, as wounds cut into her body, Bellatrix
Fell on the ground wimpering.there was a green light andThe whole place went silent, eyes fell Harry “How dare you come here” SECTUMSEPRA!!!! The nearest death eater dodged it.

Retreat!! Someone shouted and one by one the death eaters disappeared. Crack, Crack, Crack

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2006 06:56 PM
biggesthpfan is currently offline Click here to Send biggesthpfan a Private Message Find more posts by biggesthpfan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
biggesthpfan
The Couch Warmer

FLUER FLUER!! WHERES FLUER” Bill was going crazy searching for his wife or was soon to be in the ruble that was, soon everyone was searching for Fleur Delecour. Not Harry he sat on the sidelines thinking….

Harry was no longer safe, no Dumbledore, no Sirius the M.O.M. hates him, he simply wasn’t safe, Hogwarts still isn’t safe without Dumbledore... voldemort can walk right onto the grounds, he was screwed, and he was ruining the lives of others, this was all about him, he messed up the wedding he’s the reason dumbledore and Sirius is dead.

Ahhhh! There was a shriek of fear--Ginny

One hand clasped on her mouth the other pointing there before here in the rumble were dead Fleur Delecour, no wounds no scratches just simply dead, Bill fell on his nee’s a moaned and later seamed more like tears, his cut and disfigured face began to leak tears. Then he gave harry a look an angry hurt look.

Sadness fear and anger swelled inside of him. This is his fault, why him why of all people why was he born with this curse… he’s hurting the people around him and it must stop he must leave

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2006 07:10 PM
biggesthpfan
The Couch Warmer

SORRY FOR KILLING FLUER OFF BUT SHE WAS A HALFBLOOD AND I FELT SHE WAS IN DANGER BUT THERE IS MORE TO COME STAY TUNNED

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2006 07:14 PM
biggesthpfan
The Couch Warmer

Oh and really important i'm looking to hire someone to work on my website when i'm not around. really its updating the news section, if your up to the job tell me.

www.the-potterhead.piczo.com

oh and i also need some fanfiction for my site
send it to my site's e-mail address

[email protected], keep in mind that this is not my personal adress only the adress account i made pacifically made for my web site

Last edited by biggesthpfan on Jun 22nd, 2006 at 07:26 PM

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2006 07:15 PM