KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Artwork Forum » Poetry Corner » Puzzle Pieces

Puzzle Pieces
Started by: Jesse7

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Board Walker

Puzzle Pieces

Puzzle pieces, I wish to share them with you, for time is fading so very quickly, and soon all will be no more.

Black Rose

Though the sands of time may cover you the morbid truth looms upon you. The shadow of death follows you ever closely sharpening its scythe upon your bleak soul.

Your veil made of darkness your dress black as night. Your goals and dreams are but a vapor keeping you afloat reality. A black rose whose petals fade with every passing shade, a shadow that slips closer to its dispirited fate with every passing day.

A decaying rose whose mirth is no more, grieving in the shadow of obscurity patiently waiting to be lifted from the soil of grief by a passing stranger to take you to your peace.

Though you sit in the shade your beauty does not fade, you call my name like an echo from the past.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2006 01:54 AM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

Dark Justice

Darkness surrounds me, to forever live in oblivion to never know the truth. The anguish and inner turmoil within me flows through my fingers weaving words of fire and darkness mingled with truth.

Fire and brimstone burning and decimating all my enemies set before me, as a child breaks his toys so I break my adversaries. Hate and malice I have been familiarized with since the beginning, war and destruction are my second nature, to abolish the essence of my enemies to reap revenge upon the dark and wicked to set forth righteousness upon all, those who resist I obliterate with cruel and merciless justice.

A betrayal committed by he who was once most loved above all, pride and arrogance blinded his actions but thus because of this I and the host was set upon him and his traitorous followers. To shed their renegade blood upon the battle field, from light to darkness there was no cease in destruction and desolation, as far as the eye could see and the mind could fathom was nothing but death and the ever impending justice.

Corpses falling from the sky, the day rained red with blood, the cry of the just could be heard all throughout the heavens. Woe to the earth and all its inhabitants for a great darkness has fallen upon thee, he who once thought he was most high is now most low.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2006 07:22 PM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

Those are really good, did you write them? I especially like Dark Justice, particularly;

"...as a child breaks his toys so I break my adversaries."

and

"...as far as the eye could see and the mind could fathom was nothing but death and the ever impending justice."

What is your inspiration?

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Apr 20th, 2006 07:38 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

Feelings

Old Post Apr 20th, 2006 09:41 PM
Board Walker

Dream

Crystal light so peaceful to my eyes, healing to my soul, sparks of light so luminous, hues of color so soft, keeping my soul suspended within the light. Like a dream consciousness afloat within the clouds, my soul adrift within the sky. The stars are perfectly placed beacons of hope, to guide me as I sail so very high.

Adrift through the skies I gaze upon the moon in its incandescent glow, soft showers of brilliant light sprinkle down upon me, wrapping me in a tender blanket of compassion, gently sailing me away to the shores of salvation.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2006 03:48 PM
~Forever*Alone~
Empress

i love your words... i envy you so much.

does this work?

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2006 01:21 AM
~Forever*Alone~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Forever*Alone~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Forever*Alone~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

Free

To have retained the morbidness of my soul would have been to stab myself time after time again as a sick child impales himself for help. Gloom loomed over me, casting down dismal and joyless expressions upon my soul.

Dark clouds rain tears upon me no more, the reaper no longer breathes upon my neck.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 07:16 PM
Board Walker

Pen

My grasp of the morbid pen gone, my composing of somber literature is no more.

I have abandoned my chronicles of grief, to weave webs of sorrow not again. Depression is not my profession, gloom is not my loom.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2006 04:53 PM
Board Walker

Numb

My emotions faded my feelings numbed; years of repression have led me to this dark depression. Crimson tears trickle from my face like a leaking wine bottle, a bottle which has been fermented far too long.

Feelings crumble beneath my feet emotions rattle within my heart, and every step I take upon the path of life brings me one foot closer to falling apart.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2006 03:42 PM
Board Walker

Eternal Waltz

We dance eternally with one another in a blissful waltz of mercy and hate, engulfed in a chorus of love and malice. We hold one another in hands of redemption and damnation as we ever so softly whisper words of sweet hope and bitter deceit into one another’s ear, dancing with one another from dawn’s first ray to night’s last shade.

Floating ever so gracefully with one another in harmonious step in this endless waltz of life and death. The music begins to rise as we dance ever so closely to our end, embers are all that remain of your passionate flame; you fell out of step before the song ever began.

With the ending of this waltz I will drop you into the shadows of despair where never again will one look upon you as so very fair. I will lay you in the river of brimstone where you will lie forever more.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 05:09 AM
Board Walker

A Kitten's Cup of Tea

Blood and darkness is your cup of tea, with not one but two lumps of soil to captivate thee.

No liquor or pills for your desired taste, but perhaps a dash of spice to brighten your face.

You fancy to crown your tea, with a spoon whose color resembles the midnight sea.

Whose length is not too short nor too long, but rather just fitting for thee.

And thus so ends my recipe, for a kitten's cup of tea.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2006 03:40 AM
Board Walker

Sunrise and Sunset

Years have passed and days have withered before the sorrowful passing of sunset after sunset, bleak skies hang over head as the morbid trees drop their young into the relentless shadows which lay below. As life becomes nothing more then a nostalgic memory thus fades the light from this world, giving way to the age of darkness led by the hand of despair itself.

Dreams and Nightmares nothing more then two sides of the same coin, which side your desire dwells upon is not what determines your fate, the one who flips the coin is the one who chooses his destiny, dawn or dusk.

Black and White two seasons of the same year, as one melds into the other thus the cycle of perception shaped by emotion continues. Sun rise Sun set, each ferrying both light and darkness. Growing in the Light of day and withering in the Darkness of night, Murdered by dawns first ray and Revived by nights first shade, which perception have you chosen to be your deception?

As golden autumn leaves gently sail to the new world yonder, carried by glimmering sunlight, so night falls ever closer to its dispirited fate, overcast by the fluorescent glow of the moon above.

Old Post May 5th, 2006 03:24 AM
Board Walker

Among the Celestial

Fluorescent stars so vibrantly skipping by, as they pass us a wink and a nod we smile and frolic in awe. Joy all around happiness abundantly abound, what happens when one loses his crown, what does it mean to frown?

To shed a tear was not thought to be brought upon by drear, tears were birthed from the overflowing of our internal love, for countless millennia we lived in uncorrupted love and peace.

With the arrival of the children of dust so came choice, just as dust is so easily swayed by the wind so were the hearts of fire. “Why should children of fire bow to children of dust?” words seared into my soul by the blade of impurity, for so marked the beginning of the War of Jericho.

As the scales of youth peeled from our eyes and fell to the shadows of obscurity, so fell all that was naive. Loving hands and joyous smiles were long since forgotten, in their place callousness and memories.

One third of our brothers and sisters chose to follow the most beautiful of our kind, the first created of our kind, the morning star. They turned against the very One who gave them life and free will.

As fire grows with each splint of wood added, so did the “Light Bearers” pride. From rebelling to prove he was most deserving of His love, to the dark desire of proclaiming his throne above the stars.

Pride is a disease, love becomes a memory, until all that remain are faded embers of what once was, consumed in black flames of hate and malice, blinded by arrogance stumbling on the path of death.

Were any of us truly created for war, flung into an ocean of black ice; learn to swim or be engulfed in eternal darkness. No depth could drown us, no height could suffocate us, we were the sons of the Lord of lords and King of kings the Son of God, and we swam to the shores of salvation.

Old Post May 8th, 2006 06:04 AM
Board Walker

Black Ice

The pain of grasping at that which I do not have, what I once thought was punishment brought upon by past sin, was not so, for it was to teach me the meaning of love.

To drown a girl in black waters of despair, to abandon her to forsaken tides of lost hope, I pushed you out to sea only to be carried away in a torrent of pale tears, to submerge you in a black ocean, drowned in the pieces of your shattered heart.

7-30-05

Old Post May 10th, 2006 12:49 AM
Board Walker

Summer Light

Golden rays seep silently through the window, sleeping dust rests upon the oak brown desk, silver blinds sway gently in the passing shade. As time passes and drifts away, so fades what remains of the day, soft beams of summer light gently caress across the room. A dull smile, a faint echo, as the light of day fades to but a whisper, of an ever growing shade.

Summer days, summer light, they pass with a wink and a smile, giving way to the impending night. The sweet smell of life sails across the summer sky, as white clouds joyously frolic by. A gust of wind skips past as it sings a song of many good byes; shed not a tear for my joyous cry. As the sun sets its head to sleep, so the twinkling of the eye which we all strive to keep ceases to be, as the night is now free.

8-23-05

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 11:03 PM
Board Walker

Indigo

Blue droplets rain from the heavens above, as white wings spread across the horizon of the sinking sun. Indigo skies paint the eyes of all those who gaze upon the beauty of that which hangs so bright.

Stars of glimmering awe softly rest in the deepening blue sky, angelic whispers gracefully sail upon the gentle evening wind, as all souls drift to sleep.

9-1-05

Old Post Jun 10th, 2006 09:44 PM
Board Walker

Gray Water

So soft this crimson rain is, so familiar are these echoes; my foot prints engrave the water below me. Ears, eyes, hands, they all float the same, and I can see my breath as I walk, as red droplets drip from my face. Whispers gently caress my lips as all color fades from me, the cool air rushes by me as I fall ever so gracefully. I am so numb, so cold, I am beginning to sink, and the water is so gray here.

1-13-06

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 06:17 AM
Board Walker

Two Hands

One is of order and the other of chaos

Without one another they are incomplete

Only in becoming one will they reach their full potential

Two sides of the same coin, battling on the tip of a sword, for control of all that lives and dies.

As they spin with one another embraced, they meld into one, into what was, what is, and what will be.

In the end we shall all pass away, who we were, what we are, and what we will be.

2-1-06

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 10:18 PM
Board Walker

Infinite Love in Jesus Christ

It's when you learn to care for everyone in infinite love that you know you are on the right path.

When you love only one you stop loving the rest, love all as you would love One.

Nothing is impossible, do not repress love and you will not limit yourself.

Friendship is the love which holds mankind up, love all as your closest loved One.

For every life saved a death is overcome, eternal life in infinite love.

Love in Truth, Truth in Justice, Justice in Balance.

Truth is of Love, in Love we are refined, in Love we are perfected.

Love overcomes all, fear, doubt, despair, hate.

In love our weakness is refined into strength.

You never truly appreciate some thing, until it is taken from you.

You never truly appreciate some one, until they are gone.

In Love there is Faith, in Faith there is Hope, and in Hope there is Joy.

Without Love you are incomplete, never let go of Love for it is always within your reach, for if it was not you would not be alive.

Love is what is pure and True.

For Truth is of Love

Love is Life.

2-26-06

Old Post Jun 14th, 2006 05:30 AM
Board Walker

Deceit

Hope is the most treacherous of all emotions, it will fill you with joy and it will gently lift you up above all pain, only to drop you from the heavens. As you fall your tears become a stream of memories, and your soul burns with emotion. As you lay upon the ground, gazing upward at what could have been, you hold your shattered heart in-between your hands, and in one quick breeze the pieces of your heart are swept into the past, as you begin to fade into oblivion for forevermore.

3-7-06

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 01:03 AM