KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Artwork Forum » Poetry Corner » Puzzle Pieces

Puzzle Pieces
Started by: Jesse7

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Board Walker

Night Sky

Chaos sprinkled sparks of light sporadically dance in the night, lit only by the interminable glow of the moon.

Flashes of crimson skip across the late summer sky, hues of sapphire wisp in and out of the shadowed trees which façade this ebbing vicinage; fleeting light fades aphotic, as the twinkling of the star vanishes.

The oscillation of this reality unknown, the strings to the world dissolve as all harmony of frequency goes grey, though I perceive color, I do not see it.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 05:31 AM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

Lattice

Black Lattice hangs from your velvet ensemble, pale buttons stitched to your tainted skin; decorative templates of damnation.

Ashen shades fester within your decaying soul, as all hope trickles from you through the holes devoured by your own parasitic addictions; echoes of the abstruse cling to your heels as whispering silhouettes mingle with your subliminal.

Your tears evanish in place of soot as your sedated demons burn with unassuaged passion, wreathed in a cloak of opacity you are defiled, by none other then the faux smile which lingers in every passing mirror.

Your chains are so very light, do you dance in them?

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 06:33 AM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

Hello simulated programs! Do any of you read any of these? Or is it you already know of everything I think and do since I am constantly watched and monitored.

But know this, all of you who monitor me, that I am going to wake up and when I do I'm going to reach and fulfill my purpose, and their is nothing any of you or anyone or anything can do to stop me.

Yay!

Last edited by Board Walker on Sep 25th, 2006 at 01:52 AM

Old Post Sep 25th, 2006 01:43 AM
Weeping Fairy

Awesome poems, good job happy i really liked Night Sky big grin

Old Post Sep 25th, 2006 02:00 AM
Weeping Fairy is currently offline Click here to Send Weeping Fairy a Private Message Find more posts by Weeping Fairy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Forever*Alone~
Empress

i would do anything to be able to write like you, anything at all....

does this work?

Old Post Sep 25th, 2006 02:29 AM
~Forever*Alone~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Forever*Alone~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Forever*Alone~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

Last edited by Board Walker on Sep 25th, 2006 at 03:48 AM

Old Post Sep 25th, 2006 03:45 AM
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ~Forever*Alone~
i would do anything to be able to write like you, anything at all....

Here's a mad idea...how about, continually practise until you can?

Or was it just crazy and irrational things you'd do to achieve it?

Old Post Sep 25th, 2006 09:33 PM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ya Krunk'd Floo
Moving with the swell.

Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
From which sources are you influenced?

Originally posted by Jesse7
o hmm, well not by any notable human writters if that is what you mean.

Are you influenced by the writings of a lump of cheese that has been blasted into space to live on the Moon? How about a line of rusty forks who meet on Tuesday evenings to write poetry? Did they influence you? Hmm, what about a refridgerator door's hinge that thinks it is a cat who can speak English? Did that influence you?

Nice vocab, by the way. I especially enjoyed 'vicinage'.

Nothing of him that doth fade
But doth suffer a sea-change
Into something rich and strange.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 11:16 AM
Ya Krunk'd Floo is currently offline Click here to Send Ya Krunk'd Floo a Private Message Find more posts by Ya Krunk'd Floo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

If you don't have anything nice to say, etcetera, etcetera.

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 03:01 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo
Are you influenced by the writings of a lump of cheese that has been blasted into space to live on the Moon? How about a line of rusty forks who meet on Tuesday evenings to write poetry? Did they influence you? Hmm, what about a refridgerator door's hinge that thinks it is a cat who can speak English? Did that influence you?

I some times write about what I see, trees, lights, or blinds moving in the wind, or light sailing through dust.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 03:33 PM
Board Walker

I am not influenced by many, the One I am influenced by He is not human.

Their is one other, many of my wirittings have been influenced by this one in one way or another, the name of this one is Kitty Mach.

Last edited by Board Walker on Sep 26th, 2006 at 09:22 PM

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 09:19 PM
Ya Krunk'd Floo
Moving with the swell.

Originally posted by Syren
If you don't have anything nice to say, etcetera, etcetera.

Ooo, I love it when you ride high and brain-fart!

I some times write about what I see, trees, lights, or blinds moving in the wind, or light sailing through dust.

I didn't ask what you write about.

I am not influenced by many, the One I am influenced by He is not human.

Are you talking about Lord Ganesh The Elephant-Headed King?

Their is one other, many of my wirittings have been influenced by this one in one way or another, the name of this one is Kitty Mach.

Is Kitty Mach like an invisible friend or something?

Nothing of him that doth fade
But doth suffer a sea-change
Into something rich and strange.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 01:42 AM
Ya Krunk'd Floo is currently offline Click here to Send Ya Krunk'd Floo a Private Message Find more posts by Ya Krunk'd Floo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fëanor

hey....i feel cheated. i was looking for vicinage.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 02:31 AM
Fëanor is currently offline Click here to Send Fëanor a Private Message Find more posts by Fëanor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Forever*Alone~
Empress

Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
Here's a mad idea...how about, continually practise until you can?

Or was it just crazy and irrational things you'd do to achieve it?

i write all the time, and im taking a writing class, but it doesnt seem to be helping....

does this work?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 01:49 AM
~Forever*Alone~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Forever*Alone~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Forever*Alone~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

If you are all but pieces of a dream, would it be wrong to end the dream and thus end the figments of the dream?

Old Post Oct 30th, 2006 10:15 PM