KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Samurai Fiction 2: The Incident at Rokkatsu Pass -OOC and Character Creation

Samurai Fiction 2: The Incident at Rokkatsu Pass -OOC and Character Creation
Started by: Agent HUNK

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kovacs86

Ehhh... this is getting too complex and fussy I'm afraid... yeah, realism is good but. seriously, dude, there's a difference between a fun but failry realistic RPG and a 100% historically correct RPG ruled with an iron fist that crushes both fiction and fun... sorry, but I quit...

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Apr 26th, 2006 06:38 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sasuke Uchiha
NoyauDur Zombie Pupitreur

(Darnit!!! We need peoples... I really want to Rp here... *Cries.*)

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 12:37 AM
Sasuke Uchiha is currently offline Click here to Send Sasuke Uchiha a Private Message Find more posts by Sasuke Uchiha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sasuke Uchiha
NoyauDur Zombie Pupitreur

(Bump)

Old Post Apr 29th, 2006 02:16 PM
Sasuke Uchiha is currently offline Click here to Send Sasuke Uchiha a Private Message Find more posts by Sasuke Uchiha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The nameless

Hey guys may i join yuor rp ? Please!!It sounds really coool and im into ronin and samurai, plus their weaponry. As a matter of fact i collect samurai and ninja weaponry and own an Odachi, a katana made by Masahiro who is the leading sword comp. today. I also own two kama. please respond soon.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2006 12:54 AM
The nameless is currently offline Click here to Send The nameless a Private Message Find more posts by The nameless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The nameless

Hey guys can I join your rp please? I know a good bit of info on ronin and samurai and also have some of their weaponry. I own a katana, made of the highest quality. I also own an Odachi,(which is hard to use when dueling). Any way id like to join, so reply asap please.Thanks

Old Post Dec 1st, 2006 12:59 AM
The nameless is currently offline Click here to Send The nameless a Private Message Find more posts by The nameless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The nameless

ignore the first one

Old Post Dec 1st, 2006 12:59 AM
The nameless

Birth name:Takashime,tao
Adult name:Takashime,Kamakura
Other names:The Crimson Demon
Social classmessedamurai
APPEARANCE INFO
Hair color:black
Eye color:black
Height:6'
Weight:163lbs(has muscular build and six pack stomach)
Scars/visible flawsmessedcar on his right shoulder going to the tip of his shoulder blade
Disabilities:none
Weaponry: 2 unbreakable, never dulling katanas with blood red cotton ito on the hilts, 1 yumi
Jutsus:Nitojutsu, Noborijutsu
Mental description:warm to people but tries not to make friends. Very protective of the friends he has.
History/Biography:Kamakura ws born into a wealthy and well known samurai family. At an early age, he was instructed in the arts of swordsmanship and Bushido. Growing up he made friends with the servants of his household and a girl who lived on his fathers land, who's name was Taisho,Sakura. After many weeks of pestering,and pleading he got his father to allow the girl into his samurai training dojo under one condition:If she ever slacked just once, his father would expel her from training and never be allowed into the house again. Fortunately, she prevailed and was given her own specially made katanas.the pair grew quite fond of eachother. Sadly this bond was only to last a short time.
Sample RP:Kamakura and Sakura were riding in Edo on horse back to past the time in full Bloodred yoroi armor. "Hey Sakura, lets rest at this teahouse for a bit and have a drink, my treat." caled Kamakura getting off his horse.
"Okay, that sounds relaxing." replied Sakura taking off her helment. They tied their horses to a post and went inside the teahouse to relaxe.They had just sat down to drink when they heard a cry and commotion outside. They exchanged looks, drew their katanas, and ran outside.A group of ronin had entered Edo and began to kill the peasants. "You men, halt!" Ordered Kamakura pointing one of his katanas at them.
"And who might you be, samurai?"asked the leader quizically, eyeing Sakura.
"My name is not important, for you won't be around long enough to remember it." said Kamakura with disgiust.
"Men, dispose of this nuisance." ordered the leader,frowning. With this the leader left the group and ran down the street the opposite direction.
"I'll get him!" yelled Sakura with enthusiasm as she ran with speed after the leader, leaving Kamakura to dispose of the three henchmen.
"Sakura, wait!" yelled Kamakura,but Sakura was already gone.Kamakura faced the henchmen and said, "Who wants to die first?"
"You got a loud mouth samurai, and I'm gonna shut it for you." replied one of the henchmen, challenging Kamakura. The henchman leaped at Kamkura and thrust his sword at his face. Kamakura slapped his sword away and stabbed the henchman in the heart; then quickly, Kamakura threw his other sword at the nearest enemy with great speed,hiting the henchman in the chest. Kamakura removed his blood drenched blade from the henchmas chest and looked at the last one with a grin.The henchman took off running in the opposite direction towards the exit to Edo. Kamakura instanly ran in the direction of the leader and Sakura. He found them in a different street not far from his position and suddenly stopped,somthing was wrong. Sakura just stood there as if in a trance and then suddenly fell and began to pour out blood."Sakura!" cried Kamkura running to his friend. The leader began to laugh.
"She fought well samurai, though as you can see , not good enough." said the leader mockingly.
Kamakura gently proped Sakura's back against a wall and whispered to her, "Don't worry, you'll be fine, I promise." With that Kamakura stood and faced the leader. "You'll pay for this!" cried Kamakura, on the brink of tears. Without a second though he charged the leader and swung his blades at him in fury. THe leaderdodged anddrew his katana. As fast as he had dodged, he lunged at Kamkura and his blade sliced into Kamakura's shoulder and down his back. "When did you do that!" said the leader as he fell over with a huge cut in his chest. Kamakura walked over to Sakura and took hold of her hand and looked her in the eyes, the same eyes he had befriended.Sakura spoke in a low, shaky voice, "Kamakura, I srewed up this time didn't I?"
"No you didn't, you gave it your best" said Kamakura, tears flowing from his eyes.
"Kamakura, I have something I've been meaning to tell you for a while, I love you."
"I'll love you 'till the day I die Sakura."cried Kamakura, holding Sakura close to him.
"Goodbye, love." With this Sakura died in Kamakura's arms.
"Sakura, don't leave me!" cried Kamakura, "Nooo!"

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 01:49 AM
The nameless

dont kno whats with the smilies i didnt put them on there and cant get them off

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 01:52 AM