KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Kakashi vs Gai

which is better
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Hatake,Kakashi 30 81.08%
Maito,Gai 7 18.92%
Total: 37 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Kakashi vs Gai
Started by: KyubiRasengan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Final Blaxican
3. Most likely not to the extent that Gai can.

This point is what makes the difference in this thread. Gai isn't called a Taijutsu master because he can't open the gates. Opening that many gates should not be usual for most people. That should be a taijutsu thing, for the most part. In other words, you should have to work at being a taijutsu master before you reach someone of Gai's level...the exception is Naruto. It would take Naruto 2 weeks, tops. lol

Old Post May 25th, 2009 02:27 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lovelydasom

Originally posted by Mintaka
Kakashi because he can copy Gai's moves anyways, unless Gai open the eight gates then they're both dead!

hahahaha big grin not just the awesome copying of the moves. big grin gai is kinda scary looking.... in looks, i think kakashi would win. big grin gai has some scary eyebrows.... hence why im afraid of him and lee..... stick out tongue

Last edited by lovelydasom on May 29th, 2009 at 07:37 PM

Old Post May 29th, 2009 07:34 PM
lovelydasom is currently offline Click here to Send lovelydasom a Private Message Find more posts by lovelydasom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omnislash Kid
I did not Mordor him!

For the people saying Kakashi could just copy Gai's movements that doesn't mean he can react fast enough to do anything. Also we've seen Kakashi open up at least the first chakra gate in episode 55 which leads me to believe that since he's capable of using raikiri (more advanced form of chidori which Sasuke had to copy Lee using the gates to do) that he's able to open more gates as well (though I'm sure nowhere near as many as Gai since Gai specializes in taijutsu as we all know. He has been seen to open the 6 gate when fightning Kisame's clone.) Kakashi is also known as the "Copy Ninja" which also leads me to believe that in all his years of having the Sharingan and fighting high level opponents that he has a vast variety of jutsu at his disposal. This fight could go either way. I think Gai would win though mostly because Kakashi doesn't enough stamina as Gai and since he would be forced to use his Sharingan against Gai because of Gai's sheer speed that would wear him out even more. Kakashi's only hope against a taijutsu master like Gai would be to finish the fight quickly. If Kakashi could kill him before he's even able to open up any gates that might overwhelm him he could win. Kakashi is no slouch in taijutsu either (though nowhere near as good as Gai) but if he were to combine ninjutsu with taijutsu his chances would increase. If he used a shadow clone to distract Gai he could summon his dogs to further distract him and then he could use Head Hunter jutsu and then once Gai's in that kakashi can just Raikiri his face lol. Even if Head hunter did miss he could still have his dogs and then kill him using raikiri anyway. Like I said though, the fight could go either way

Old Post Sep 13th, 2009 06:15 AM
Omnislash Kid is currently offline Click here to Send Omnislash Kid a Private Message Find more posts by Omnislash Kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omnislash Kid
I did not Mordor him!

Also, the noobs saying Kakshi could instantly copy Gai's gates are wrong and are just saying that out of their own noobish, biased opinions. Gai has been doing taijutsu all his life. Kakashi would need to train in order to reach Gai's level of taijutsu. Furthermore, we dont know how many gates Gai can open. As far as we know it was hard for him to reach the 6th gate so we dont know if he can reach the 7th or 8th. And no noobs, Kakashi would not pwn Gai. Gai and Kakashi pretty much cancel each other out mainly because of Gai's superior speed and Kakashi's jutsu (including Sharingan). I would quote some of these noobs but that would be a lot of quotes and would be unnecessary since they're all pretty much saying the same thing. Also, Gai's games saying that Kakashi and Gai are even probably aren't based off of full out fights. If anything it was sparring. If you guys are going to say one or the other wins please elaborate otherwise I'm going to assume it's just ignorant biased opinions which also wont meen anythgin in an actual fight between the 2.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2009 06:27 AM
Omnislash Kid is currently offline Click here to Send Omnislash Kid a Private Message Find more posts by Omnislash Kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omnislash Kid
I did not Mordor him!

Originally posted by wade217
i used to think gai was a really great fighter, but after i saw that he had to open like 5 gates just to beat kisame's clone or whatever it was--the guy kisame used to fight who was only supposed to have like a quarter of kisame's actual strength--i dont really think gai's all that. he didnt use anything but taijutsu. if his ninjutsu was any good he would have used it before resorting to a forbidden technique. and i dont see him practice anything but taijutsu. he's obviously good because he's a high ranked jounin, but he's not at kakashi's level. in a fight between the two, i dont think gai's speed would help even is kakshi didnt use sharingan because kakshi isnt exactly slow, plus i doubt there's a ninja alive that can form seals faster.
Correction. The Kisame clone had 30% of the actual Kisame's power. Itachi is one of the best ninja in general and one of the best in the Akatsuki and he probably has one of the lowest amount of chakra in the whole akatsuki. Kisame's clone was probably going all out but the jutsu if anything were only slightly weaker due to a higher chakra restriction (though that may not be the case. The Kisame clone may have just been wasting chakra with the jutsu despite the fact that it only had 30% of the real Kisame's chakra. So if he waqsn't putting a restriction on how much chakra he chose to use then that was Kisame's actual power which also means Gai is capable of beating the actual Kisame. Kisame also has as much chakra as Naruto so I dont think with his clone having 30% of all his chakra the jutsu were really draining hardly anything even with using hiw water prision jutsu on Lee, Tenten, and Neji). Much of you underestimate Gai. Gai also was able to attack Itachi who had to have Kisame block Gai's attack even without having to open any gates. Also, if Gai is capable of going into the 8th gate I dont think he would go into it unless he needed to and it's not an instant death. Kakashi just stated that because it's puts enough strain on the body to wear it probably will kill you. Gai was fine after going into the 6th gate and I dont think Kakashi's instant 8th gate death applies to Gai as much as anybody else going into the 8th gate since Gai is probably the current best taijutsu master in the "Ninja World"

Old Post Sep 13th, 2009 06:38 AM
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

alright then man. smile

Old Post Sep 13th, 2009 06:45 AM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omnislash Kid
I did not Mordor him!

Originally posted by Omnislash Kid
Correction. The Kisame clone had 30% of the actual Kisame's power. Itachi is one of the best ninja in general and one of the best in the Akatsuki and he probably has one of the lowest amount of chakra in the whole akatsuki. Kisame's clone was probably going all out but the jutsu if anything were only slightly weaker due to a higher chakra restriction (though that may not be the case. The Kisame clone may have just been wasting chakra with the jutsu despite the fact that it only had 30% of the real Kisame's chakra. So if he waqsn't putting a restriction on how much chakra he chose to use then that was Kisame's actual power which also means Gai is capable of beating the actual Kisame. Kisame also has as much chakra as Naruto so I dont think with his clone having 30% of all his chakra the jutsu were really draining hardly anything even with using hiw water prision jutsu on Lee, Tenten, and Neji). Much of you underestimate Gai. Gai also was able to attack Itachi who had to have Kisame block Gai's attack even without having to open any gates. Also, if Gai is capable of going into the 8th gate I dont think he would go into it unless he needed to and it's not an instant death. Kakashi just stated that because it's puts enough strain on the body to wear it probably will kill you. Gai was fine after going into the 6th gate and I dont think Kakashi's instant 8th gate death applies to Gai as much as anybody else going into the 8th gate since Gai is probably the current best taijutsu master in the "Ninja World"

In the second sentence I meant to say the Kisame clone only had 30% of his chakra. Not overall strength

Old Post Sep 13th, 2009 06:55 AM
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

With naruto over and what we have seen whos stronger gai or kakashi

We are True Avengers

Old Post Jul 14th, 2017 03:07 AM
yungz22 is currently offline Click here to Send yungz22 a Private Message Find more posts by yungz22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Depends. Is Gai willing to die in excruciating pain to defeat Kakashi, and does Kakashi have the aid of Obito the friendly ghost? Otherwise, I think the intention was for them to be equals, more or less...

Old Post Jul 14th, 2017 06:09 AM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Who could kill who first? Gai.

Assuming he doesn't go 8 gates though , Kakashi likely still edges him.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Jul 14th, 2017 06:42 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Gai would stomp with Seven Gates, **** Eight lol.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2017 07:44 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Kamui too OP.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2017 08:03 AM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote