KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Domino Vs Longshot

Domino Vs Longshot
Started by: Marvel Boy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Marvel Boy

Domino Vs Longshot

Which of these to two lucky heroes would win?

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 10:57 AM
Marvel Boy is currently offline Click here to Send Marvel Boy a Private Message Find more posts by Marvel Boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Citizen V.

Longshot's luck powers are better than hers i think..no expression not too sure, but he would win eitherway...

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 11:20 AM
Citizen V. is currently offline Click here to Send Citizen V. a Private Message Find more posts by Citizen V. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marvel Boy

yeah i'm thinking longshot

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 11:22 AM
Marvel Boy is currently offline Click here to Send Marvel Boy a Private Message Find more posts by Marvel Boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marvel Boy

but domino with her guns against longshot....... i'm not to sure

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 11:53 AM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Domino ? As in the shitty bounty hunting film ?

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 12:20 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marvel Boy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by grey fox
Domino ? As in the shitty bounty hunting film ?

? I'm talking the one in the marvel comic books, like X-force

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 12:22 PM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Ahhh , sorry got confused......

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 12:24 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

Longshot wins. No one's as lucky as he...

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Verily.
| www.lucidlui.com | Aquaman Respect Thread |

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 01:46 PM
Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Longshot wins. No one's as lucky as he...

What about Scarlet Witch? shifty

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 01:54 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

Originally posted by batdude123
What about Scarlet Witch? shifty
Yeah, she's real lucky. What with her hexs altering reality, turning everyone against her, killing a whole bunch of teamates. etc.

You get my point.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 01:59 PM
Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Yeah, she's real lucky. What with her hexs altering reality, turning everyone against her, killing a whole bunch of teamates. etc.

You get my point.

Yeah, she doesn't have very much control. She freakin killed a bunch of Avengers and leveled the mansion. roll eyes (sarcastic) But she still has the POTENTIAL to be luckier than Longshot. wink

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 02:09 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

Originally posted by batdude123
Yeah, she doesn't have very much control. She freakin killed a bunch of Avengers and leveled the mansion. roll eyes (sarcastic) But she still has the POTENTIAL to be luckier than Longshot. wink
Well... yeah.

Though i wonder if Wanda's powers would affect Longshot. We've seen in Exiles that Longshot's "luck" protects him from Proteus' reality altering powers.

Ultimate Wanda schooled Ultimate Longshot though.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 02:24 PM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Well... yeah.

Though i wonder if Wanda's powers would affect Longshot. We've seen in Exiles that Longshot's "luck" protects him from Proteus' reality altering powers.

Ultimate Wanda schooled Ultimate Longshot though.

Well, I suppose that he could defeat Wanda. But I bet she wouldn't beat the "I'm the most powerful person in the world" version of her. big grin

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 02:27 PM
UltimateStryfe
The Spirit of Vengeance

Doesn't Domino have more training and experience? She's got a ton of weapons too.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 04:05 PM
UltimateStryfe is currently offline Click here to Send UltimateStryfe a Private Message Find more posts by UltimateStryfe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nathan summers
the man called cable

Yes, I believe she has more refined training. Personally, I don't think Longshot would win. Their powers wold cancel one another's out -- and Domino would win based on pure skill and ruthlessness. Plus, no mullet. It would slow Longshot down... smile

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 07:00 PM
nathan summers is currently offline Click here to Send nathan summers a Private Message Find more posts by nathan summers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tshern
Protein-man

Yes, no mullet --> Longshot won't be taking any wins because of his disgusting mullet.

Respect_Popeye

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 07:13 PM
Tshern is currently offline Click here to Send Tshern a Private Message Find more posts by Tshern Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

when it comes to most profound probabilty altering powers for someone who isnt named scarlett witch, it would be longshot, and yes domino has tons of wepoans but you gotta realize that longshot, had been forced to particpate in Mojo's TV land experience since his late teens so he has tons more practical experience at altering probablites than domino does, but she is more skilled in the weapons Depot. I'll give her that, but i do beilve thier powers would cancel each other out, it would be like one skilled athlete vs another skilled athlete with lots of guns and edged weapons, ssoooo you do the math

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 08:13 PM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote