KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wonder Woman Vs. Storm, Rogue, and She-Hulk

Wonder Woman Vs. Storm, Rogue, and She-Hulk
Started by: Comicbook_kid

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheKahn
The Dude abides

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Sage has tweaked Rogues power, so she can bring up any power that she has previously used If Storm used her powers over the weather I'm sure that it would daze Wonder Woman long enough, for She-Hulk to hold her, and Rogue to knock her out with a touch.

Wonder Woman isn't the strongest by a long shot, Binary is probably stronger, and Supergirl is by far stronger, not to mention any Daxamite female.

IIRC Sage's jumpstart was only temporary in X-treme X-men. Rogue might have kept it but she burned herself out in the battle with Vargas' army and lost all of her templates and the ability to call them up at will. Currently she only has her original absorption power as well as Sunfire's.

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Apr 26th, 2006 04:52 PM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Madvillain

No, Wonder Woman cannot take Superman. Maybe she can keep up with him for a while before her inevitable demise, but she would still lose to him. She has stated this herself on several occassions.

Now as for the battle at hand, the Marvel team lose, but no horribly. She-Hulk is a warrior and her peak strength is something that is yet to be seen. She will give Diana the most trouble, but she loses because of her lack of both speed and flight. Rogue has taken dead on hits from Juggernaut and Gladiator, so her durability is up there. Storm gets killed with a mere punch, so it's down to Rogue and She-Hulk. They lose due to a lack of versatility.

WW 9/10

Old Post Apr 26th, 2006 04:58 PM
Madvillain is currently offline Click here to Send Madvillain a Private Message Find more posts by Madvillain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKahn
The Dude abides

quote: (post)
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
No, Wonder Woman cannot take Superman. Maybe she can keep up with him for a while before her inevitable demise, but she would still lose to him. She has stated this herself on several occassions.

Now as for the battle at hand, the Marvel team lose, but no horribly. She-Hulk is a warrior and her peak strength is something that is yet to be seen. She will give Diana the most trouble, but she loses because of her lack of both speed and flight. Rogue has taken dead on hits from Juggernaut and Gladiator, so her durability is up there. Storm gets killed with a mere punch, so it's down to Rogue and She-Hulk. They lose due to a lack of versatility.

WW 9/10

I believe that was back when Rogue had Ms. Marvel's power set. I'm not sure if the thread starter meant classic or current Rogue in this fight sad. I really don't think it matters as the teams heaviest hitter, She Hulk, can't fly, Storm has only human durability, and Rogue (either current or classic) like you said lacks versatility.

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Apr 26th, 2006 05:03 PM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

She-Hulk dies fast too. She's not in WW's league in any category. Fighting skills-WW by a loonnng shot Strength-WW by a lot. Speed-ditto manuveurability-same.

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post Apr 26th, 2006 07:27 PM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Madvillain

She-Hulk has since been upgraded. She can go toe to toe with Diana.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2006 08:26 PM
Madvillain is currently offline Click here to Send Madvillain a Private Message Find more posts by Madvillain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

She-Hulk's strength is close enough to challenge WW in a h2h fight. Her skill and speed aren't which is why she falls.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2006 08:36 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote