KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Respect Bullseye

Respect Bullseye
Started by: DarkCrawler

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 8 9 [10]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

Board hasn't been updated for awhile so I'm not spoiling anything when I say that a Demon Possessed Daredevil dislocated both of Bullseye's arms and then impaled him through the heart. There was a mess up funeral and then DD and Elektra stole the body and tried to resurrect him as a Hand assassin. But they were stopped.
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Getting up to date, turns out Lady Bullseye was Bullseye's protege all along. In the current arc of Savage Wolverine, it looks like she arranged for Bullseye's body to be stolen out of its steal tomb at a SHIELD facility. She and the Hand resurrected him but something went wrong. They had to build a special, all encompassing iron lung/life support system to allow him to live, hear and communicate via some electronic method, otherwise he is complete paralyzed and has no senses. Everything bad that's recently happened to Daredevil was due to one of Bullseye's new cronies exacting his revenge plan. DD finds out, threatens to kill him again, and in the end Bullseye end up dropping through the floor and into barrels of industrial waste. Due to this, he currently has no senses, no mobility and no ability to speak.

(please log in to view the image)

Also new (relatively) info.
The NSA codename of Bullseye's father is Kingmaker.
Bullseye's real name IS Lester (his father called him that) but he's used Benjamin Pondexter, Lester Jangles, and Leonard McCain as aliases so unless you're him, Daredevil, an NSA agent, or Kingpin, we still don't have anything definite for a last name.

Per End of Days, which if I'm not mistaken is supposed to be the valid fate of Daredevil in the mainstream Marvel Universe, Bulls will get better. He'll end up beating Daredevil in the streets of Hell's kitchen and will murder him by driving his own billy club through his head in front of eyewitnesses and news crews and will take his mask as a trophy. He'll eventually kill himself with a trick shot self-inflicted gunshot wound.

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Jun 30th, 2013 04:50 PM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

Do we know if Bulls ever recovers?

Old Post Jul 13th, 2013 01:13 PM
avatar142 is currently offline Click here to Send avatar142 a Private Message Find more posts by avatar142 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Jello
Board hasn't been updated for awhile so I'm not spoiling anything when I say that a Demon Possessed Daredevil dislocated both of Bullseye's arms and then impaled him through the heart. There was a mess up funeral and then DD and Elektra stole the body and tried to resurrect him as a Hand assassin. But they were stopped.
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Getting up to date, turns out Lady Bullseye was Bullseye's protege all along. In the current arc of Savage Wolverine, it looks like she arranged for Bullseye's body to be stolen out of its steal tomb at a SHIELD facility. She and the Hand resurrected him but something went wrong. They had to build a special, all encompassing iron lung/life support system to allow him to live, hear and communicate via some electronic method, otherwise he is complete paralyzed and has no senses. Everything bad that's recently happened to Daredevil was due to one of Bullseye's new cronies exacting his revenge plan. DD finds out, threatens to kill him again, and in the end Bullseye end up dropping through the floor and into barrels of industrial waste. Due to this, he currently has no senses, no mobility and no ability to speak.

Also new (relatively) info.
The NSA codename of Bullseye's father is Kingmaker.
Bullseye's real name IS Lester (his father called him that) but he's used Benjamin Pondexter, Lester Jangles, and Leonard McCain as aliases so unless you're him, Daredevil, an NSA agent, or Kingpin, we still don't have anything definite for a last name.

Per End of Days, which if I'm not mistaken is supposed to be the valid fate of Daredevil in the mainstream Marvel Universe, Bulls will get better. He'll end up beating Daredevil in the streets of Hell's kitchen and will murder him by driving his own billy club through his head in front of eyewitnesses and news crews and will take his mask as a trophy. He'll eventually kill himself with a trick shot self-inflicted gunshot wound.

I read about that in Wikipedia. Bendis talked about trying to make this canon just like The Dark Knight Returns became canon - except TDKR isn't canon but an alternate Elseworlds story. Just like Old Man Logan is, or any of Marvel's The End stories; just potential alternate universes.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Jul 15th, 2013 05:04 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

Huh... I've got a question. If Daredevil dislocated both of his shoulders and impaled him with a sai, why does he say "This time the damage you did to my spine was irreparable?

Old Post Jul 15th, 2013 08:32 AM
avatar142 is currently offline Click here to Send avatar142 a Private Message Find more posts by avatar142 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fanboy

Spoiler?

Attachment: 1.jpg
This has been downloaded 65 time(s).

Old Post Jul 15th, 2013 11:51 PM
Fanboy is currently offline Click here to Send Fanboy a Private Message Find more posts by Fanboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fanboy

Whoops.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2013 11:51 PM
Fanboy is currently offline Click here to Send Fanboy a Private Message Find more posts by Fanboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote