KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Respect Bullseye

Respect Bullseye
Started by: DarkCrawler

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mississippienne

How many posts do you need to have before you can post links? I have some scans from Punisher vs. Bullseye...

Old Post Apr 29th, 2006 04:48 AM
Mississippienne is currently offline Click here to Send Mississippienne a Private Message Find more posts by Mississippienne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

i don't think it matters...does it?

Old Post Apr 29th, 2006 02:59 PM
jgiant is currently offline Click here to Send jgiant a Private Message Find more posts by jgiant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UltimateStryfe
The Spirit of Vengeance

ya, it does. that happend to me. anyway, that was awful, but really cool. a toothpick...cool

Old Post Apr 29th, 2006 06:49 PM
UltimateStryfe is currently offline Click here to Send UltimateStryfe a Private Message Find more posts by UltimateStryfe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Link does not work.

Says you've been banned from that forum.

sig by willRules

Old Post May 25th, 2006 08:49 PM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Accel

Huh, it works for me still. And I didn't see any indication that DC was banned.

Old Post May 25th, 2006 09:58 PM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Accel
Huh, it works for me still. And I didn't see any indication that DC was banned.

Well I'm not a member So i thought the message was directed towards DC.

But since your not getting the message maybe somethings wrong on my end.

Anyone else getting that message?

sig by willRules

Old Post May 25th, 2006 10:02 PM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Nice DC. thumb up

Added to the directory.

Old Post May 25th, 2006 10:08 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Originally posted by DigiMark007
Nice DC. thumb up

Added to the directory.

So I'm guessing you can see it to?

I wonder whats wrong. I'm not able to see it anymore.

sig by willRules

Old Post May 25th, 2006 10:14 PM
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

how did I get banned from a forum I didn't even knew I was a member of?

I don't even remember registering. I wonder what I did to get banned.

sig by willRules

Last edited by Black Adam on May 26th, 2006 at 02:09 AM

Old Post May 26th, 2006 02:06 AM
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

It WORKS for me again eek!

sig by willRules

Old Post May 26th, 2006 08:31 PM
Disappear

it could also stand to be mentioned that, at the time of his most recent defeat/capture by daredevil and the feds, he was number four on the america's most wanted list. that seemed to surprise daredevil, who said "...he's only number four?"

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 01:15 AM
Disappear is currently offline Click here to Send Disappear a Private Message Find more posts by Disappear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Originally posted by Murda Ma$e
Accuracy feat.

Billion to one shot, with a hub cap.
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Are those your scans or mine from the respect Deadpool forum? confused wink

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 01:14 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
colossus_2000

While this page has some good Bullseye moments, it is clearly missing his (well in my opinion) greatest feat. We have seen the scans of him fighting Captain America, but it is some of the work that occurs in the issues previous to that, that stick out in my mind.

First there is Bullseye in the prison cell, passing out and hitting his head on the wall purely so he can break a tooth in order to spit it at the guards who come in to check on him. This hits the guard in the eye, and he escapes back to the Kingpin, who buys him a new suit and a new tooth. There is also a nice little scene of him playing with the tooth and a toothpick, which he later throws into the Kingpins pencil.

Secondly, there is a brilliant shot of him leaping off a tall building, performing a perfect dive, and landing (and destroying in the process) on the top of a car, which nicely shows off his adamantium skeleton.

The comics in question were Captain America, during Mark Gruenwald and Ron Lims run. It might have had to do with the Acts Of Vengeance storyline, but I'm not sure on that, as I remember Cap taking on the Controller for that storyline...

I'd scan it myself but haven't got access to one, and would have to track down the issues. Their in the pile somewhere... sad

Last edited by colossus_2000 on Aug 22nd, 2006 at 05:38 AM

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2006 05:36 AM
colossus_2000 is currently offline Click here to Send colossus_2000 a Private Message Find more posts by colossus_2000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider999
Restricted

Account Restricted

he's suppose to see everything in black and white so says wiki which is suppose to give him better accuracy, he worked on his aim since he was a kid i believe and became a professional base ball player but not in the big leagues i think anyway they threw him out cause some guy who he was pitching at kept telling him off bullseye hit him in the face with the baseball killing him then he said bullseye to himself, i also heard that when frank castle tried to throw a grenade at him he throw a toothpick into it making it inactive thats pretty cool

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2006 06:09 AM
Mider999 is currently offline Click here to Send Mider999 a Private Message Find more posts by Mider999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
8urs
Boss Tempo

Bullseye - Two-bit mercenary who spent the last 26 years having his ass handed to him and suddenly, can throw toothpicks at mach 10 and deflect bullets.

Give the man a fistfull of sand and he can probably take the Avengers and the JLA combined. With his uncanny aim, he could find the weak spot in Supermanīs physiology in pure Karnak style and throw a mach 10-20 grain of sand through his tear ducks, reaching his brain where it would provoke an embolus.

Just be thankfull they didnīt remember to make Bullseye use the air.

Bullseye grabs a fistfull of air and throws it at his oponents at mach 10. Considering how many atoms there are in a fistfull of air, he could kill entire legions of orcs.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2006 12:03 AM
8urs is currently offline Click here to Send 8urs a Private Message Find more posts by 8urs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UltimateStryfe
The Spirit of Vengeance

don't stand in front of him when he spits.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2006 05:31 PM
UltimateStryfe is currently offline Click here to Send UltimateStryfe a Private Message Find more posts by UltimateStryfe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
..:Sn0w:..

Originally posted by willRules
Are those your scans or mine from the respect Deadpool forum? confused wink

Minesmile

Old Post Nov 8th, 2006 11:30 PM
..:Sn0w:.. is currently offline Click here to Send ..:Sn0w:.. a Private Message Find more posts by ..:Sn0w:.. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

slits Deadpools throat with a straw then does it again with the top of a coffee cup

http://img297.imageshack.us/my.php?image=iden9uj9.jpg
http://img300.imageshack.us/my.php?image=iden10xs6.jpg

sig by willRules

Old Post Feb 11th, 2007 12:15 AM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Originally posted by Murda Ma$e
Minesmile

Ok fair enough big grin

Old Post Feb 11th, 2007 09:05 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hercules
Count Of Durfisto

Originally posted by colossus_2000
While this page has some good Bullseye moments, it is clearly missing his (well in my opinion) greatest feat. We have seen the scans of him fighting Captain America, but it is some of the work that occurs in the issues previous to that, that stick out in my mind.

First there is Bullseye in the prison cell, passing out and hitting his head on the wall purely so he can break a tooth in order to spit it at the guards who come in to check on him. This hits the guard in the eye, and he escapes back to the Kingpin, who buys him a new suit and a new tooth. There is also a nice little scene of him playing with the tooth and a toothpick, which he later throws into the Kingpins pencil.

Secondly, there is a brilliant shot of him leaping off a tall building, performing a perfect dive, and landing (and destroying in the process) on the top of a car, which nicely shows off his adamantium skeleton.

The comics in question were Captain America, during Mark Gruenwald and Ron Lims run. It might have had to do with the Acts Of Vengeance storyline, but I'm not sure on that, as I remember Cap taking on the Controller for that storyline...

I'd scan it myself but haven't got access to one, and would have to track down the issues. Their in the pile somewhere... sad

Its from the "Streets Of Poison" Storyline, love that storyline, Kingpin and Red Skull in a drug war, with Crossbones and Bullseye as their henchmen.

Cap gets hooked on "Ice" when a warehouse full of it blows up with him inside it, Bullseye jumped out of that window after his fight with Crossbones, during which he sticks a Sai through his bicep.

The fight took place just after Bullseye had killed an LMD of Red Skull believing it to be the real deal.

Cap also takes Crossbones down in a straight fight for the first time in that storyline.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2007 09:34 PM
Hercules is currently offline Click here to Send Hercules a Private Message Find more posts by Hercules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote