KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Dr. Strange Vs Superman??

Dr. Strange Vs Superman??
Started by: superman41082

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wally West
This is so not a spite thread like some are claiming. Dr. Strange has been knocked out or had his ass handed to him by beings lower than Supes before (although I know that of course anytime Strange has ever been hit it must be PIS or CIS as theres no other explination for it roll eyes (sarcastic) ).

This fight is a lot closer than many of the initial replies insist.

heheh. can you say nebula with a . . . ray gun!! in a ss issue. i'll try and post the scan if i can find the issue . . .

a ray gun! so much for auto-shields . . .

laughing

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 01:45 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Accel

Originally posted by Wally West
This is so not a spite thread like some are claiming. Dr. Strange has been knocked out or had his ass handed to him by beings lower than Supes before (although I know that of course anytime Strange has ever been hit it must be PIS or CIS as theres no other explination for it roll eyes (sarcastic) ).

This fight is a lot closer than many of the initial replies insist.

Probably, but Flash has also been taken out by characters much slower than Superman, but I still wouldn’t put him below Supes because of that.

Originally posted by leonidas
heheh. can you say nebula with a . . . ray gun!! in a ss issue. i'll try and post the scan if i can find the issue . . .

a ray gun! so much for auto-shields . . .

laughing

Didn’t Superman have trouble with Toyman? Wasn’t Green Lantern taken out by Batman with a freeze ray? Didn’t Wonder Woman have trouble with Deathstroke? Wasn’t King Thor knocked around by Captain America? And wasn't Classic Juggernaut trapped in cement once before?

EVERYONE has good and bad showings.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 02:14 PM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

absolutely, but some refuse to believe strange has low showings. his most consistent showings are NOT the ones where he battles warlock and the gems . . .

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 02:22 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
superman41082

Ok, we are talking about Superman here. Superman is as sure-handed a hero you'll find, extremely resourceful. I know he's vulnerable to magic, but not more than anyone else. It's just that he doesn't have any powers that counteract magic, so he's just like anyone else, however, he's still invulnerable. Whatever Strange throws at him, he's still Superman, and Strange is definately beatable.

I'd compare this to a tall boxer vs a wrestler/grappler. As long as the boxer can keep the wrestler at bay, he'll be able find a knock-out punch somewhere, but if the wrestler gets in close, it's all over. Supes is fast! Really fast, and he knows he's vulnerable to magic. When he realizes this guy is a magic extraordinaire, he'll be looking to end it quickly, and could definately do so.

I'll pick Superman, just because he's Superman. If it was another hero with Superman's powers, like a Gladiator, I'd choose Strange, but Superman is too resourceful for Strange. Strange's problem is that he's not been in enough fights. He's used to smiting people without difficulty, but whenever you're up agains Superman, you'd better be ready for a fight. Strange would be lost after he realized Supes won't go down easy.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 06:55 PM
superman41082 is currently offline Click here to Send superman41082 a Private Message Find more posts by superman41082 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

How is Speed overrated......confused
Supes is faster then the speed of thought Strange can't counter that he gets knocked on his ass game over.People tend to forget that Strange is just a human with human reflexes and such.Strange can get knocked out by flying elbows,a stray bullet whatever(LP knows what I'm referring to)Strange would need some sort of Prep to win.Please don't bring up that non-sense of a auto shield....... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 10:07 PM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RUNMAN
SUICIDAL SANDBAR SURFER

Superman is just SUPER enough to beat Dr. Strange. The difference lies in the name. Super vs. Strange, who would you pick? Superman is always super and as such cannot be beaten...

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 10:12 PM
RUNMAN is currently offline Click here to Send RUNMAN a Private Message Find more posts by RUNMAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

I'll go with strange

Bankai.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 10:18 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Milkie

Speed IS overrated

SUPERMAN IS OVERRATED

I mean hes a good guy but he is ruined by fanboys.

They always say "Oh, Well... Superman is so fast he can just use speed to take him out" or something that is WAY out of character like "Superman just punch his head off and that's it" "Superman just blow up the whole planet and he wins"

I mean come on be real you NEVER see him do those things every freakin day. Sure he uses speed but he does not speed blitz like every freakin episode of Dragonball Z.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 10:23 PM
Milkie is currently offline Click here to Send Milkie a Private Message Find more posts by Milkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RUNMAN
SUICIDAL SANDBAR SURFER

Superman can do anything that's why he's Super in the first place. He is the greatest and most powerful hero of all time. He is super-intelligent, super-strong, super-fast, super-everything. How can you beat that?

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 10:30 PM
RUNMAN is currently offline Click here to Send RUNMAN a Private Message Find more posts by RUNMAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Milkie

STFU NOOB

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 10:35 PM
Milkie is currently offline Click here to Send Milkie a Private Message Find more posts by Milkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Superman is Superman. Read up on Strange. wink
http://www.marvel.com/universe/Doct...phen_Strange%29

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 10:35 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

Originally posted by badabing
Superman is Superman. Read up on Strange. wink
http://www.marvel.com/universe/Doct...phen_Strange%29

Are you telling me to read up on Strange?........ confused

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 10:45 PM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by RUNMAN
Superman can do anything that's why he's Super in the first place. He is the greatest and most powerful hero of all time. He is super-intelligent, super-strong, super-fast, super-everything. How can you beat that?

Fanboy

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 10:45 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

I'm not telling anybody to read anything. It seemed a few people on this thread were less than informed. Trust me, if I call somebody out, they will know it.

stick out tongue

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 10:48 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Milkie

Originally posted by badabing
I'm not telling anybody to read anything. It seemed a few people on this thread were less than informed. Trust me, if I call somebody out, they will know it.

stick out tongue

People Like RUNMAN

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 10:50 PM
Mr.Biscuits

Runman?? who's that and why are people even paying attention to him?

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 10:52 PM
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by Milkie
People Like RUNMAN
wink

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 10:52 PM
Milkie

Originally posted by S.S
Runman?? who's that and why are people even paying attention to him?

I don't know... I... don't... know...

confused

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 10:54 PM