KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Which is the most bad ass KMC team??? The ultimate decider!

So which team is the bad ass-est of the bad asses?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
JLA KMC 7 12.28%
KMC Authority 7 12.28%
KMC Syndicate 10 17.54%
KMC Avengers 20 35.09%
KMC Skyfathers 2 3.51%
KMC Royal Family/ Lords of Chaos? 6 10.53%
They're all lame! 5 8.77%
Total: 57 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Which is the most bad ass KMC team??? The ultimate decider!
Started by: Dark Shazam93

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 5 6 [7]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

ehem....your legend is still an ongoing tale...therefore your not a legend....ehem...that makes sense right?

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Apr 30th, 2006 11:02 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

In your crazy mind, it might as well make. stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 30th, 2006 11:08 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Broken Darkness

*jumps in the air suddenly realizing darkcrawlers icon has some animation to it with the eyes* (please log in to view the image)

"Life is Complex... so am I."

Old Post Apr 30th, 2006 11:19 PM
Broken Darkness is currently offline Click here to Send Broken Darkness a Private Message Find more posts by Broken Darkness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 30th, 2006 11:20 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blair Wind
ehem....your legend is still an ongoing tale...therefore your not a legend....ehem...that makes sense right?

Agreed. The 'crazy Namor fan' legend would probably gain noteriety if DC left. Like with JP and Asian Hulk once upon a time, or whirly's longtime battle with the mods...a bunch of people don't remember them, but they remain a credible 'in-joke' for anyone who's been here longer than a few months.

Old Post May 1st, 2006 10:34 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

I don't think of groups as copies of others...It would be said like Sony Ericsson is copy of Nokia, or Biggie is copy of 2Pac nope...Just takin' the idea, adnvance it, develop it and here you go...We got teams, people together on a thread...Makin friends...

Old Post May 1st, 2006 10:40 PM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by DigiMark007
Agreed. The 'crazy Namor fan' legend would probably gain noteriety if DC left. Like with JP and Asian Hulk once upon a time, or whirly's longtime battle with the mods...a bunch of people don't remember them, but they remain a credible 'in-joke' for anyone who's been here longer than a few months.

Well...... we already do consider Darkcrawler to be a joke...... so he's half way there

stick out tongue

Do you even KMC???

Old Post May 1st, 2006 10:54 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Originally posted by Scoobless
Well...... we already do consider Darkcrawler to be a joke...... so he's half way there

stick out tongue
damn......

Old Post May 2nd, 2006 02:14 AM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
*Ahem* Being the longest standing member of the comic book forums has no legendary status, then? wink

are u really? I don't remeber u when i first started here

Old Post May 2nd, 2006 02:19 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

Whatever! We know that I'm the longest member of all stick out tongue

HAHAHAHA

(that was SO a joke)

-_-

Old Post May 2nd, 2006 02:35 AM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by capt it up
are u really? I don't remeber u when i first started here

Check his joined-on date. He's been around a while. There's others before him, but it'd be hard to find a regular poster in the comics section who was around before him.

Old Post May 2nd, 2006 03:10 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Check his joined-on date. He's been around a while. There's others before him, but it'd be hard to find a regular poster in the comics section who was around before him.

sicbne my account is restracted is there any way for me too check when i jioned

Old Post May 2nd, 2006 03:13 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

he was here 5 months before I started lol

Old Post May 2nd, 2006 03:17 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

Oct 27, 2003. Not too old, I suppose...but still leagues before the majority of the forum's posters.

Old Post May 2nd, 2006 03:21 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

Oct 27, 2003. Not too old, I suppose...but still leagues before the majority of the forum's posters.

ya im april 5th 2004 though i could of sworn I was here longer then that thats wierd. also names if not use do not disapear right?

Old Post May 2nd, 2006 03:24 AM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blair Wind
Trust the smart men, outarddwarf and darckcrawler. My Royal Family and my Lords of Chaos have been around far longer than the rest....we are the oldest and best "team" yet. We have the Chaosforce, Rageforce, Power over Chaos and Order, A King (which happens to be me), actual positions, Honorary members, Legends like Whirly and Rage, JP was our mentor, master dan taught us things....I cannot describe.... spies on all sides evil face and I moped the floor with Scoobless shifty......We are the best of the best. The originals, the first, the few, the proud.....so says Blair Wind.
Whatever happened to the Lords of Chaos. Am I the only member left.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2022 08:09 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is all true.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2022 09:02 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote