KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The funniest thing happened at work today....

The funniest thing happened at work today....
Started by: Impediment

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr. Bacon
Who?

yea shakespearean language sucks

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 10:47 PM
Mr. Bacon is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Bacon a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Bacon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

ho = now smile

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 10:48 PM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Bacon
Who?

haha

so where are your parents this time?

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 10:48 PM
Mr. Bacon is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Bacon a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Bacon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

grocery store ninja

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 10:49 PM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Bacon
Who?

haha nice

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 10:49 PM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The funniest thing happened at work today....

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
laughing i hate that book so much

Dude, that was a quote from Brokeback Mountain. laughing

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 10:51 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Bacon
Who?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The funniest thing happened at work today....

Originally posted by Tired Hiker

havent seen it and idc i still hate that book

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 10:51 PM
Naz
Super Senior Member

rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 10:52 PM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The funniest thing happened at work today....

Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
havent seen it and idc i still hate that book

I don't care either, I never read it. erm

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 10:52 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The funniest thing happened at work today....

Brokeback mountain was a book too Sort of...

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 10:53 PM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The funniest thing happened at work today....

Originally posted by Ronny
Brokeback mountain was a book too Sort of...

Why are you spreading lies and starting controversy? laughing

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 10:57 PM
D-FENS

Re: The funniest thing happened at work today....

Originally posted by Impediment
I was at my unit, doing my usual duties as a correctional officer, and alluva sudden, while we were feeding chow, one of the inmates stood up from his table, calmly walked over to another inmate across the way and proceeded to beat the ever living shit out of the guy. Well naturally we, the guards, ran over the fight and tried to break the two up, who were now locked together in a damn death match. We used our mace on the two, breaking them apart, and hauled their asses down to the infirmary for examinations. Upon questioning the instigator, he was apparently mad at the other inmate because he dumped him for another inmate. The tears then began to flow like Niagara f*cking Falls with this idiot clamoring about how he'll "miss his tender kisses" and his "cute, fuzzy little butt". I had to leave the room I was laughing so hard. Ahh......Springtime................the emotions of romance are blossoming everywhere! Don't you agree? big grin
LOLOLOL!Funniest thing Ive heard in weeks!!! laughing laughing

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 11:01 PM
D-FENS is currently offline Click here to Send D-FENS a Private Message Find more posts by D-FENS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

Why are you spreading lies and starting controversy? laughing

this nation's bread is controversy. are you trying to starve america? no expression

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 11:02 PM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Originally posted by Nazgulinthedark
this nation's bread is controversy. are you trying to starve america? no expression

Depends on how you perceive things!

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 11:06 PM
D-FENS

Originally posted by Nazgulinthedark
Funny, I was just thinking of starting a new show called,Everyone Hates America.It ouldn't be far from the truth,thats all I know. no expression

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 11:06 PM
D-FENS is currently offline Click here to Send D-FENS a Private Message Find more posts by D-FENS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

ill be on it. smile

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 11:07 PM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Originally posted by Mysterious Man
Funny, I was just thinking of starting a new show called,Everyone Hates America.It ouldn't be far from the truth,thats all I know. no expression

People who hate America are stupid. Everyone knows that America is right and everyone else is wrong. Stupid heads! eek!

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 11:07 PM
Naz
Super Senior Member

Words of wisdom from my coffee mug:

"To much of the world is run on the theory that you don't need road rules if you are a 5-ton truck."

america is a 6-ton truck. no expression

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 11:09 PM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

America is the best! People who hate America are jealous biches! Ooooooooo, diss! rock

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 11:10 PM
Naz
Super Senior Member

im a jealous bich! rock

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 11:11 PM