KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Gladiator 2

Gladiator 2
Started by: Captain REX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

Gladiator 2

I saw somethin about Gladiator 2 on Killermovies.com

Well, since Maximus is dead, who do you think will take the roll of the gladiator? The Emperor's son is my first guess. The Emperor from Gladiator (the bad guy) said to the kid somethin about not being a legionare yet. The kid replied "I'm not pretending to be a legionare. I'm pretending to be a gladiator." That makes me think he'll be some how involved in Gladiator 2.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2002 06:57 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

there is no need for a Gladiator 2, greedy bastards

Old Post Jul 11th, 2002 07:21 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Gladiator was an OK movie, not the type of movie you would want to soil by making a crappy sequel that has nothing to do with the first movie.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2002 08:32 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chico
chopper style

I liked Gladiator, but I agree with Finti sometimes they make sequels and all they see are dollar signs. With no regard for the integrity of the first film.

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you." --Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Jul 12th, 2002 04:14 AM
chico is currently offline Click here to Send chico a Private Message Find more posts by chico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Gladiator had no integrity to begin with.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Jul 12th, 2002 05:22 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
greedo
Bounty Hunter

A prequal would be better (there was a lot of unanswered questions there)...but the scene in the dungeon when Lucilla visits a chained Maximus. She tells him that rich patrons pay well to be pleasured by a Gladiator...and of course ther always was that parting line by Maximus...
quote:

MAXIMUS [lowers his voice to nearly a whisper and steps closer to Lucilla]: Yes. You can help me. Forget you ever knew me. Never come here again. Guard! The lady has finished with me. [Lucilla's eyes slightly tear as she stands helplessly, staring at Maximus.]

Love 'em and leave 'em Maximus Hmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Come on ToMacco I'll buy the tickets you can buy the popcorn...

"Oona-goota, Solo? "

Old Post Jul 12th, 2002 05:51 AM
greedo is currently offline Click here to Send greedo a Private Message Find more posts by greedo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

nah one was more than enough

Old Post Jul 12th, 2002 06:48 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

gladiators new official name is "Gladitsover" cool

Old Post Jul 12th, 2002 08:36 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

virkelig roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jul 12th, 2002 09:20 AM
Dim
Creativity

Hehehe..

hated the movie..lets hope there's not another.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2002 01:52 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

The action scenes where great, but everything, and I mean everything, else was just a snoozefest.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2002 04:06 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Well, I thought it was a good movie. The ending was good.

Sequels suck for most films, i.e. Disney.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2002 07:10 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

I thought it was a great fun popcorn and guts summer movie! but for it to win Best Picture was ridiculous! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jul 13th, 2002 01:50 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

it was a piece of uncreative crap.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2002 04:50 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

In your opinion. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jul 15th, 2002 02:42 AM
BackFire

no, it was uncreative. if you;ve ever seen sparticus or braveheart you'd see why.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2002 05:18 AM
Belgarion Irongrip
SeeD

it was not uncreatrive crap-u just are to thick to understand the sutelety of it
it was a brilliently thought out film with a great plot
it was master piece

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: if you are reading this you are spoiling your life

101 WAYS TO COOK HOTDOGS YEAH
http://www.actiontrip.com/reviews/finalfantasy8.phtml

Old Post Jul 15th, 2002 12:20 PM
Belgarion Irongrip is currently offline Click here to Send Belgarion Irongrip a Private Message Find more posts by Belgarion Irongrip Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LaurenE147
Restricted

Account Restricted

I loved Gladiator. It was brilliant. A sequel would screw its integrity.

"You do not have a soul. You are soul. You have a body."-C.S.Lewis

Old Post Jul 15th, 2002 03:21 PM
LaurenE147 is currently offline Click here to Send LaurenE147 a Private Message Find more posts by LaurenE147 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

the fact that it was uncreative kept it from greatness, the storyline is so so so used, someones wife and kid dies, he goes for revenge. wow, musta spent many sleepless nights thinking of that astoundingly cliched story. sparticus and braveheart were both better in every possible way.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2002 07:08 PM
LaurenE147
Restricted

Account Restricted

Spartacus wasn't that great, IMHO.

"You do not have a soul. You are soul. You have a body."-C.S.Lewis

Old Post Jul 15th, 2002 10:40 PM
LaurenE147 is currently offline Click here to Send LaurenE147 a Private Message Find more posts by LaurenE147 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote